Quote from anbiddulph :i started sixth form today
Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing :P

maths, further maths, physics and dt! apart from that we're identical :P
:bump:

Finished school today fo' ever ever! Fair delighted

Uni in September!

\o/
5 week left for me no study leave and then 2 years of college and hopefully uni
You lot are making me feel old, i finished secondary school 10 years ago!
Quote from danthebangerboy :You lot are making me feel old, i finished secondary school 10 years ago!

meh, now you're making me feel old

School is but a very distant nightmare for me luckily.
1.5 weeks to go...

Suckz, I wantz summah.
Just 1 major test, and a couple of presentations remaining. Then the year is practically over. Passed so fast somehow.
english lit exam tomorrow minimal revision done
every thing done just some school trips left and some lessons to do nothing on and tomorow i will probably get my AM drivers license (so i finaly can drive my moped legaly)
wish i was still in school, everything seemed much easier
Quote from -NightFly- :wish i was still in school, everything seemed much easier

+1

Reading those posts about being happy that school is over makes me shake my head.
I have 3 days of education left. Then 4 exams over 3 days in June, on the 14th, 15th and 24th.
Quote from The Moose :meh, now you're making me feel old

School is but a very distant nightmare for me luckily.

Pffft.... I've been out of college since most of you guys have been alive! Heck, my kids are the same age as some of the folks here....
4 weeks tomorrow left @ college, thankfully no exams to pass (other than assignment based units) then I'm off for 10 weeks and hopefully going back for another course lol... be my 3rd year
school trip tommorow
physics went well i think
Quote from mrodgers :Pffft.... I've been out of college since most of you guys have been alive! Heck, my kids are the same age as some of the folks here....

pfff, you're only 38
-
(mrodgers) DELETED by mrodgers

New School Year
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG