The online racing simulator
Why don't you actually HELP?
(100 posts, started )
Quote from Stefani24 :You know, I'd punch you right in your face, and then again in your stomach for saying that.

WTF.
It has been discussed so many times...
Also they're devs, so let them do their freaking work. And don't freaking complain.
Quote from Stefani24 :You know, I'd punch you right in your face, and then again in your stomach for saying that.

Quote :Why don't you actually HELP?

Hurting someone isn't very... umm... helpful.
Quote from Stefani24 :It has been discussed so many times...
Also they're devs, so let them do their freaking work. And don't freaking complain.

Why not say THAT instead of playing "internet tough guy" by saying how badly you want to hurt the person you disagree with?
isn't there a sign "no feeding trolls" ?
seriously , if somebody is that fed up with the way's dev's go about there job
it might be time to find another hobby then beating up noob's .
remember we all where born with a shortage of knowledge , the only
thing dumber then asking a question is NOT asking a question .
Quote from zeugnimod :Why not say THAT instead of playing "internet tough guy" by saying how badly you want to hurt the person you disagree with?

Sorry for being angry because my life sucks, and taking it out on a (more or less) random guy, still, my point still counts.

Also thanks for showing license names ingame.

"Why don't you actually help?"
I was merely saying that if it was easier & quicker for devs to release an update so we can make our own tracks without reverse engineering etc., then more people would be helping this community. Perhaps some of you don't understand this logic.
Quote from Mango Juice :I was merely saying that if it was easier & quicker for devs to release an update so we can make our own tracks without reverse engineering etc., then more people would be helping this community. Perhaps some of you don't understand this logic.

Apparently the devs don't.

Because they don't want the help. And I'm sure they have some good reasons for that.
#84 - AMB
Quote from Stefani24 :Sorry for being angry because my life sucks.

Aww there there, get a girlfriend, get your nob 'polished' and ridden, you'll be good to go and content with life.
Quote from amb :aww there there, get a girlfriend, get your nob 'polished' and ridden, you'll be good to go and content with life.

5b 51 55 4f 54 45 5d 39 39 2e 39 25 20 6f 66 20 79 6f 75 20 61 72 65 20 76 69 72 67 69 6e 73 2e 5b 2f 51 55 4f 54 45 5d 0d 0a 0d 0a 4c 69 6b 65 20 79 6f 75 20 65 76 65 72 20 67 65 74 74 69 6e 67 20 61 6e 79 74 68 69 6e 67 20 3b 44

Joke aside, this topic is about the way answering questions. Point is, when fresh members ask questions that for us is obvious but for them not, it ends up in a flamewar, locked topics and an infraction or two.
Answer the quesiton or lead the user to the right place, or ignore the topic. If you are bottered to read the same questions time after time, why do you even take time answering on them?
#86 - AMB
Ok TVE, I will try to answer the OP, well most people on forums don't help because they see the same questions over and over and questions which can be answered using the search function, the rest of the questions are either idiotic or pointless, and then this is where the trolls and flamers come along (the people with loads of posts who think they are the dogs balls) then they flame the 'noob' to gain satisfaction and recognition from other forum users and to also make themselves feel special behind their computer, because in the real world they wouldn't even say boo to someone in fear of getting a negative reaction i.e a smack in the teeth, and I was only giving advice to Stefani, anyway that's my post.
Quote from AMB :Aww there there, get a girlfriend, get your nob 'polished' and ridden, you'll be good to go and content with life.

Maybe not being able to get a girlfriend is a reason for my life sucking?
If you have a brain, use it.
If you don't, get off the internet.
Quote from Stefani24 :Maybe not being able to get a girlfriend is a reason for my life sucking?

You don't need a girlfriend in order for your life to not suck. I can tell, I had 24 happy girlfriend-less years.
#89 - AMB
Quote from Stefani24 :Maybe not being able to get a girlfriend is a reason for my life sucking?
If you have a brain, use it.
If you don't, get off the internet.

I do have a brain, although i'm not psychic so how would I know that?

EVERYONE can get a girlfriend... your not looking hard enough.
Quote from AMB :Ok TVE, I will try to answer the OP, well most people on forums don't help because they see the same questions over and over and questions which can be answered using the search function, the rest of the questions are either idiotic or pointless, and then this is where the trolls and flamers come along (the people with loads of posts who think they are the dogs balls) then they flame the 'noob' to gain satisfaction and recognition from other forum users and to also make themselves feel special behind their computer, because in the real world they wouldn't even say boo to someone in fear of getting a negative reaction i.e a smack in the teeth, and I was only giving advice to Stefani, anyway that's my post.

Just want to point out, that the sence I made "why post at all" where not by any means pointed at you You, for a change, usually does write amusing shit I enjoy reading

You have some valid points too..

It's hard, because people don't behave like they do in the "real life" on internett, best advice is to at least try to be nice, and think twice before shouting at people

Well, that goes for me too, but I am failure from the moment I were born and drunk most of the time.. still you love me don't you? Hu...HUUU!??!?! :scared:
#91 - AMB
Aha well your right, I do still love you, we all do, and yes 90% of people on the internet don't act like they do in real life, including me, some people let their anger out etc, usually it's like everyone has a second personality and that's the bad personality and it gets let out on the internet, forums, games, etc
Quote from AMB :Aha well your right, I do still love you, we all do, and yes 90% of people on the internet don't act like they do in real life, including me, some people let their anger out etc, usually it's like everyone has a second personality and that's the bad personality and it gets let out on the internet, forums, games, etc

You nailed it, exactly what I think about it all, including my own actions and others.
Quote from The Very End :You nailed it, exactly what I think about it all, including my own actions and others.

Whaaaaat?! So you're saying you don't hump whales in real life? Son, I am disappoint...
#94 - Byku
Quote from kalev est :whaaaaat?! So you're saying you don't hump whales in real life? Son, i am disappoint...

Mate! That made me rotfl in a literal way .
Nono, your wrong mate. Humping whales does not equal as beeing an ****, more like doing that poor thing a favour ( and yes, I do hump them whenever I get the chance )

You understand?

And FYI, JD tonight, and it's wild HOLY SHIT!!!!!
Quote from AMB :Aha well your right, I do still love you, we all do, and yes 90% of people on the internet don't act like they do in real life, including me, some people let their anger out etc, usually it's like everyone has a second personality and that's the bad personality and it gets let out on the internet, forums, games, etc

Sorry if I have to disagree here, that ''second'' personality is the part ppls are too ''shy'' to show in real life, so it should not be dissociated from the ''first'', sadly it comes more out on the net because ppls feel no physical danger. On competitive games like LFS, ppls tend to show the worse and the best of what they are, I have met quite a few ppls from lfs community and they all were exactly like I've expected them to be...nothing more, nothing less... So I would say characters shown on LFS are quite real!
Quote from Framaris :Sorry if I have to disagree here, that ''second'' personality is the part ppls are too ''shy'' to show in real life, so it should not be dissociated from the ''first'', sadly it comes more out on the net because ppls feel no physical danger. On competitive games like LFS, ppls tend to show the worse and the best of what they are, I have met quite a few ppls from lfs community and they all were exactly like I've expected them to be...nothing more, nothing less... So I would say characters shown on LFS are quite real!

+1

Talks sense that man
To be honest that´s what i think too, when there is no consequence for your actions people will do just about anything that comes to their mind. It can be a good thing and a bad thing, and sometimes it can be a good thing that becomes a bad thing.

The thing we do actually see alot of on the web, is the bad attitude, swearing and just acting like an ass, trying to be a smartass att every opportunity. Thats more common amongst younger users and in community´s where the average age is lower. But its not only in that group it occurs.

The other thing is that people are ore helpfull and friendly than they would be in normal life, and tbh its a good thing if the person doesnt start to promise things they cant keep. Wich is very easy on the web, since you dont have to face the other party.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Really, an interesting thread. The situation on the forums, sometimes, is very sad. Not always.

Often what is done is to put aside the respect and try to look good in front of others, leaving in the bad place to the other part.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Brandons48.

Cheers.
happy birthday

Why don't you actually HELP?
(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG