The online racing simulator
Scawen, we needed more onboard cameras!
Is possible in the next patch more onboard cameras?? Files .cvw they are editables??
this should be in the improvment suggestions forum.

But still a valid point. I don't read the improvement suggestions forum that often so this has probably been brought up. i'd love for more custom cameras available for manipulation.
just use Shift + U capabilities, or are you talking about V capabilities?
+1
Bumper cam, wheel arch cam, rear spoiler cam, over-the-shoudler cam for open-wheelers, same as you get when watching races on TV. Movie makers could put together some great sequences.

I'd like a choice of external TV cams as well, a la GPL's TV1 and TV2 cams, to get different angles on corners...
And centre console cam, so you can use LFS on twin display.
Quote from Hankstar :+1
Bumper cam, wheel arch cam, rear spoiler cam, over-the-shoudler cam for open-wheelers, same as you get when watching races on TV. Movie makers could put together some great sequences.

I'd like a choice of external TV cams as well, a la GPL's TV1 and TV2 cams, to get different angles on corners...

ooh oooh!!!!

commentary:

a different comment for each variable percentage of a corner

say T1 bl gp, 0-2 meters from ledge = too close
For onboard cams, define a custom view in the Options | View menu.

For trackside cams, use Shift-U to move the camera position. The camera can be set to follow the car or it can be fixed in place.
I believe it is possible to control cameras via some insim application.
#9 - ORION
Yes, but not close to the car, as there will be some delay, and thus the camera will jump around in the car
You can create some custom cameras in the menu, though, but only one at a time.
Perhaps just the option to create more than one camera (and store them ingame) same way that storing setups work etc...

Good that this is posted here and one of the devs has openly admitted that he doesnt read the suggestions forum.
Pre-Defined TV camera's would be nice, to get an actual view in game that might be used IRL, when viewing people I hate the drivers view, but like to use TV styale camera's

+1
+1

Hey thor, you've got quite a distracting avatar
Quote from mkinnov8 :Good that this is posted here and one of the devs has openly admitted that he doesnt read the suggestions forum.

You cant really read everything if you also want to work
I guess you mean Victor anyway, who only has to read the website-related forums, because the lfs websites are his job.
Shame is its been moved now, and respecting that people have to work, but surely not the best way to encorage community feedback by stating that suggestions are not read.. Nevermind.

On Topic - Is a great idea tho.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Shame is its been moved now, and respecting that people have to work, but surely not the best way to encorage community feedback by stating that suggestions are not read.. Nevermind.

On Topic - Is a great idea tho.

The post also said, if I recall right, that he expects beta testers to filter out the best suggestions, the ones worth implementing, and reporting them to the devs. So they are read but not directly. I think that's what it said anyways.

Good idea though, just to be on topic
+1!!

We must have bumber cams!! It would be really cool to watch the replay of a race from the bumper with all the cars around and so on

Very good idea!
+1
Good idea . I woud like to see the option to attach the camera to the steering wheel , so when the driver steers, the camera is rolling
I hope U know what i mean
+1

New cameras needed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG