The online racing simulator
Yes, LOL, I do that all the time!!!! Sorry Kev... or should I be saying sorry to NotAnIllusion for thinking he was Kev, hehehehe .

Maybe we need everyone to use real photo's of themselves in the avatars. Everyone knows Bob and Tristan, and never get them mixed up with anyone else. Even when it was just up Bob's nose we saw at RSC .
Quote from SamH :Tis a funny thing, but I've made the same mistake and caught myself with a double-take before. I dunno why NotAnIllusion and and thisnameistaken look the same at first glance, but they do. It's compounded by the fact that I have wicked setups donated by both of them!

I think you both used the [?] flag at one point too.. I think.. maybe.. omg I'm getting old.

OOT: Is anyone else participating in the userbars craze? I went looking for LFS, but didn't see it in the game section, so I made a few. Attached. I'll be making lots more because they're quick and easy, and a good alternative to doodling on the phonebook when on the phone

spudster makes teh bestest uzerbars!

(btw i have done more)
Attached images
LFS player.jpg
TBV-Animated.gif
Weebl+Bob-Animated.gif
Windows-Hater-Animated.gif
coca cola addict.jpg
GTA san andreas player.jpg
Haxxor.jpg
Limewire User.jpg
#78 - Jakg
hmmm, next months avatar themes, noses?
favorite cartoon character?

thats what i've done already
#80 - SamH
Quote from Spudster :spudster makes teh bestest uzerbars!

(btw i have done more)

Spudster DOES! Sweeeeet! Nice ones! :bowdown:
didnt bother watching replays till now

oh boy, talk about having no defence

p.s. becky have you any pictures of the flute and your exhaust pipe ?
#82 - mr_x
i was unfortunate to be in a server yesterday with haisupeppu (races with a different name, but i used the ctrl-shift to check) racing GTR's on BLGP, i was behind him on the straight (about 2 sec) and i could see he was side by side with someone else, then blatently pulled right across the track right into the side of the guy! i asked him if he was the CRG wrecker 'team' that was being talked about on here remembering this post and he said "that's not the full story" came on here this morning, and it seems to be the full story to me!

oh yeah, and he lagged like crazy aswell. kept getting the lag up to 2sec replacing his car, meaning people overtaking him couldn't do anything but hit him, i told him he was lagging, he just said "no i'm not" a few others on the server told him too, he wasn't taking it! then, he timed out from the server, which i found quite amusing :P

haisupeppu - GROW UP and stop wrecking, taking the fun out of the game for everyone, you CAN NOT argue with any of the points raised here, you and that 'team' you are in are a bunch of blatent wreckers, if you cannot race properly and fairly, then DO NOT race at all!

remember mistakes happen especially at T1 on lap 1
Looks like he gave up and hid his head in shame.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#84 - SamH
Quote from BigDave2967 :Looks like he gave up and hid his head in shame.

I was thinking the same!

If I'm really honest, if haisupeppu had turned up on the forum, acknowledged that he'd been wrecking from the outset, and appeared to be genuinely sorry to the people whose races he'd obliterated, I might have been willing to ask the ukct.net admins for a reduction in the ban duration. As things stand now, tho, I'm just REALLY chuffed that nobody will EVER get wrecked by him or his buds on our server this side of S3. Probably longer.

[plug]Any server admins who haven't hooked into the "wrecker barricade" system yet, please feel free to PM me with an email address for notifications to be sent to and you'll be connected forthwith. Your server won't be changed in any way by anyone but you; you'll just receive detailed information about alleged S2 wreckers and an MPR or 2 to support the accusation, for you to make your own decisions. [/plug]
#85 - SamH
Quote from thisnameistaken :This is a real photo of myself!

Awww bless! LOL!
#86 - joen
Quote from SamH :
[plug]Any server admins who haven't hooked into the "wrecker barricade" system yet, please feel free to PM me with an email address for notifications to be sent to and you'll be connected forthwith. Your server won't be changed in any way by anyone but you; you'll just receive detailed information about alleged S2 wreckers and an MPR or 2 to support the accusation, for you to make your own decisions. [/plug]

Sam maybe you can make a post about your system directed at game hosters and ask to make it a sticky in the general/team section?
Maybe some are not aware of your system or the way it works yet. The more guys hook into your system the better, you guys are doing great work Just thinking out loud
It's not that I think S2 is turning into a wrecker's haven or anything, I have alot of fun online and this was my first experience with organised wrecking since my demo days, but I think it's good for people to know about
Quote from thisnameistaken :This is a real photo of myself!

Should we be scared of the picture?
Quote from SamH :Spudster DOES! Sweeeeet! Nice ones! :bowdown:

Attached images
Logitech User.jpg
PS2 Player.jpg
Pepsi-Hater-Animated.gif
Skype-User-Animated.gif
WLM User.jpg
#89 - Jakg
Quote from SamH :I was thinking the same!

If I'm really honest, if haisupeppu had turned up on the forum, acknowledged that he'd been wrecking from the outset, and appeared to be genuinely sorry to the people whose races he'd obliterated, I might have been willing to ask the ukct.net admins for a reduction in the ban duration. As things stand now, tho, I'm just REALLY chuffed that nobody will EVER get wrecked by him or his buds on our server this side of S3. Probably longer.

oh, i wanted him to comment on my pretty pictures!
About the pictures that someone posted, is it my problem that in some starts someone may have braked a lot later than i normally do and when there is no brakelights you cant see in time when the other will brake.

About teammate crashes, at least they were not at purpose, allthough there is sometimes hard inter-team competitioning
Quote from Jakg :ok, i did write a big report on all the instances of wrecking, but my pc crashed, bottom line is ALL of you wrecked, then after someone dodged an attack you wanted to ban him!

After you got lapped bcos you couldnt control the BF1, at T1 on lap 5 you hit him at 180 while he was at 75, and if you dare that was a minor crash then hear this. As you hit him you pulled 55 g's! So that means at the point of impact your car weighed (in effect) 29 tons! You think thats bad? NNP had 7 Gs landing from being launched into the air, and when he finally hit the wall he experienced 77 G's making his car weigh (in effect) 40 tons!

Pics of the crash are below, and the speak for themselves! The Red car is haisupeppu, the gold one is NNP, and all the text in quotation markes are quotes taken from his posts, and sorry, no AA/AF!

Could not control the BF1? Want to take a competition?

And samh, quit talking shit about that every server has to ban us and our team is only mentioned to crash, thats bullshit, one time does not proove everything

Bigdave, i havent got time for these things everyday, i got even kart championship races next week so i had to be practising yesterday and today.
haisupeppu will you please just grow up, how can you even begin to try defend yourself after people have viewed these replays ... Jakg facts show you didn't brake for the corner, and if the driver braked later surely you should have been braking ...

For someone who claims to be competing in a `kart championship` you really don't put a good argument across for running into the back of someone. First of all a kart driver will run nose to tail while following while managing to brake without the need of a brake light ;-) Second of all they'll not run into their competior at full throttle just because they've braked "later" ... :/

Keiran
Quote from haisupeppu :Could not control the BF1? Want to take a competition?

And samh, quit talking shit about that every server has to ban us and our team is only mentioned to crash, thats bullshit, one time does not proove everything

Bigdave, i havent got time for these things everyday, i got even kart championship races next week so i had to be practising yesterday and today.

so..... what does CRG stand for? c**p r****d gaming?
Keiran, Karts is a _BIT_ different thing than computer games.
Quote from Spudster :so..... what does CRG stand for? c**p r****d gaming?

http://www.kartcrg.com/ Thats what it stands for.
haisupeppu - if I ever see you in a server I will wreck you on purpose the first chance I get. I will be happy to recieve any bann that it forthcoming. It'll be well worth it.
#98 - joen
@Gentlefoot: please don't. No need to lower yourself to his level, it's not worth it, seriously. Besides, two wrongs don't make a right.
And by going out to wreck him, there's a chance you'll get other drivers involved who have nothing to do with this matter and probably don't even know about it.
Just my advice and two cents
#99 - Jakg
Quote from haisupeppu :Could not control the BF1? Want to take a competition?

Ok, i wont spin it at every corner tho!
Quote :

3 replays, and from what im told, a few more, so not just one time!
Quote from haisupeppu :About the pictures that someone posted, is it my problem that in some starts someone may have braked a lot later than i normally do and when there is no brakelights you cant see in time when the other will brake.

rofl, they braked late, and you just didnt!
Quote :About teammate crashes, at least they were not at purpose, allthough there is sometimes hard inter-team competitioning

Once again, you braked, but your team mates didnt!
Quote from haisupeppu :Keiran, Karts is a _BIT_ different thing than computer games.

look, NNP payed £24 to race cleanly on an S2 server, as did you, but by wrecking you are spoiling his fun. You have no right to do this, and if you want to wreck, go single player. I hate it when the "just a game" arguments comes up, although now i have half decent argument for it! if you were kart racing and someone deliberetely hits you, and breaks your kart, and then said "Oh well, its just a kart, its not like its F1", you would be pissed. Im just glad that ifi go on a properly admined server that i'll never have to race you!

Hmmm, must remember to ban all CRG's from the [MG] server....
I just watched a replay of 3 guy's all from the same team (or Country or both), all in there late 30's, and all wrecking and parking in the chicane. One in particular has over 25,000 miles logged. That is the worse one ive seen yet, mostly because of there age. I didnt think that there were people like this out there. I hope all server admins who view that replay, will ban these idiot's! Any server admin's that are not yet a part of this, i hope you will get in touch with Sam and help keep these kind of people off our servers!!!

Question about wrecker reporting
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG