The online racing simulator
#1 - joen
Question about wrecker reporting
Hi, I came across a bunch of clowns on a public Blackwood BF1 server who were clearly there just to wreck. Their team handle is "CRG". Ring a bell to anyone?
Anyway, I know the UKCT site has a report system and that they share their banlist with other servers. Is it ok to submit replays there from other servers? I don't know which ones are in contact with eachother.
This was on Goodserver.de OWRL #3

thx

edit:// i'll just send an email to the owrl, should have thought about that first
I dont see why SamH and co wouldn't mind your replay. The worst they can do is delete / ignore it
#3 - joen
got a point
i emailed and will send the replay anyway
Never saw someone with this team tag. Must be a good sign. Hopefully, its only a 1 or 2 man "team".
#5 - joen
There we're about 4 or 5 of them. I was spectating a race and call me prejudiced but I already had a bad feeling about them when they entered. They all came in at exactly the same time, and they spoke in a language I didn't recognize. They all went on track at exactly the same time. Don't know, it all seemed very planned to me They reminded me of IDI in a lot of ways.
I wonder what CRG stands for, but I wouldn't be surprised if the C is for crashing
lol Crashing Racers Gruesomly maybe...

i have a feeling iDi have changed their tags....
#7 - th84
AFAIK idi are demo loser's only. I dont think any of them are licensed. However, this new "team" may very well be the new and licensed idi!! i hope not!
the horror.....The Horror....THE HORROR!!!!
#9 - joen
Yes iDi is demo only as far as I know. I certainly hope we haven't got ourselves an S2 licensed crash team here. iDi really made me wonder what fun there is in spending your free time ruining other people's fun. They must be leading very dull sad lives. But if you're willing to spend 24 pounds to do that, well then you're truly pathetic, not to mention quite stupid.
only someone as pathetic and stupid as george bush would be into licensed crashing
Quote from Spudster :only someone as pathetic and stupid as george bush would be into licensed crashing

hahaha
Quote from Spudster :only someone as pathetic and stupid as george bush would be into licensed crashing

I agree 100%!!! However, that would mean *HORROR* that there are many many George Bush's out there. And that would be a very very bad thing

<edit>Before I get flamed, yes, I am an American, and no, I'm not anti-America. However, I am anti Bush, as are the majority of Americans. His approval rating is the lowest of any president in history. As with the MAJORITY of Americans, I did not vote for him, he won by a minority vote, the first time in many years that a president has.

Sorry to drag politics into this thread, but I'm sick of all Americans being percieved as mindless sheep following our lovely president. </edit>
i wish george bush became scitzophrenic and then declared nuclear war on himself......

lol
#14 - SamH
Quote from the_angry_angel :I dont see why SamH and co wouldn't mind your replay. The worst they can do is delete / ignore it

How right you are indeed!

Many thanks Joen.. the MPR you submitted was automatically distributed to all participating servers. Our admins have reviewed it and agreed that it's blatant and organized wrecking. We've thoroughly banned CRG from our servers. Obviously I can't speak for any of the other servers, but we consider that report to be a very successful pre-emptive strike.

Thanks again
i wonder if we can keep this thread open just to slag off george bush...
They will soon find that most of the good servers will have there username banned
#17 - th84
Quote from SamH :We've thoroughly banned CRG from our servers

Our's too!

Quote from Spudster :i wonder if we can keep this thread open just to slag off george bush...

Why dont you open a thread on your forum for that.
Quote from th84 :Why dont you open a thread on your forum for that.

Done!
Why does it matter to you? You live in the UK anyway...
1. He could bomb the UK

2. He bums the prime minister!
Check your PM box, I didn't wanna get too offtopic...
this thread has slipped to the depths of doom, lets leave it to die quietly...
#23 - joen
Quote from SamH :How right you are indeed!

Many thanks Joen.. the MPR you submitted was automatically distributed to all participating servers. Our admins have reviewed it and agreed that it's blatant and organized wrecking. We've thoroughly banned CRG from our servers. Obviously I can't speak for any of the other servers, but we consider that report to be a very successful pre-emptive strike.

Thanks again

Great I´ll make sure to send you a replay whenever I run into clowns like these anywhere
I wish all the servers out there would join your network. Wreckers would not have a chance if they have nowhere to go

Quote from th84 :Our's too!

Ahhhrrrgghhh, nevermind...
#25 - SamH
Hmm.. Eric, did you get the right replay? The one I have was S2 licenced (BF1s on Blackwood), with S2 licence names on Ctrl+Shift.

Let me know if something went screwy. The report Joen submitted was definitely S2.

[EDIT] I gather there's a little confusion. In the intervening time, until we get our full, server-independent system up and running, other servers are receiving ALL our wrecker reports.. Demo server reports as well as S2. Perhaps I can do a bit of quick coding to filter out the Demo reports and only forward the S2 server reports. I'll take a look at that today (once I've had some sleep.. been an all-nighter for me again )

Question about wrecker reporting
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG