The online racing simulator
#51 - SamH
Quote from Gentlefoot :You deserve some kind of award! Nice work

ty! ty! " In accepting this award, I'd like to say thanks to the Devs - you know who you are - and also thanks to the amazing support I've had from noobs, LOTF, CoRe.. so many others.. thanks guys for believing in me.."

The TRUTH is I'm just the gobby git at the front end It's entirely community-driven, with support from a great many LFSers
#52 - SamH
Quote from Becky Rose :Hi

I'm a wrecker and I think my actions are defensible. I have hormonal/puberty issues and bi polar depression and sometimes I just want to ruin your day too.

Thank you.

:ices_rofl
#53 - Jakg
Quote from Becky Rose :Hi

I'm a wrecker and I think my actions are defensible. I have hormonal/puberty issues and bi polar depression and sometimes I just want to ruin your day too.

Thank you.

the first stage of overcoming your problems is admitting them!
#54 - joen
Quote from haisupeppu :I was pushed in the first corner at one point.

Even if that were true, that would change...what exactly?

Instead of taking responsibility for your actions your view is like your actions are defensible and even somewhat justified because you (alledgedly) got hit and people (alledgedly) voted to ban you.
That sort of reaction is similar to that of a little child who smacks his little brother in the face because he has taken his toy. When being corrected: "But he started it mommy!" As oppposed to the little child, you should know better.

We've got a saying here about accepting the consequences of your actions (maybe elsewhere too):
"If you burn your butt, you still have to sit on the blisters."

Seemed kinda appropriate, with the smelly butt thing and all
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from AeoIus :Adult racers however do not see that as an excuse to start wrecking. Shit happens and another race will start in 10 minutes. Live with it and turn the other (smelly) cheek

How stupid can a human be?

I wasnt wrecking, i was pushed in the first corner on someone else. Get it?
And btw, pretty big issues that you have there people, your lives must be dull.

Like it was the only crash that has happened in the history of lfs.
Quote from joen :Even if that were true, that would change...what exactly?

Instead of taking responsibility for your actions your view is like your actions are defensible and even somewhat justified because you (alledgedly) got hit and people (alledgedly) voted to ban you.
That sort of reaction is similar to that of a little child who smacks his little brother in the face because he has taken his toy. When being corrected: "But he started it mommy!" As oppposed to the little child, you should know better.

We've got a saying here about accepting the consequences of your actions (maybe elsewhere too):
"If you burn your butt, you still have to sit on the blisters."

Seemed kinda appropriate, with the smelly butt thing and all

Who said that somebody voted to ban me?
heheh you should be a comedian. They have watched the replays, and watched you recking, how can you argue?
@haisupeppu - Just stop it! Your posts are getting more and more embarrassing.....

I can only applaud to TeamCCUK for their work as it seems to be done in a responsible way, so people are not in danger to be banned when they are innocent.....perhaps I should chat with Vykos about this.....

CU, Sebastian
#60 - Jakg
Quote from haisupeppu :Who said that somebody voted to ban me?

you did!
Quote from haisupeppu :Yes in that one session 2 of our members got mad to the other players because they were voting at our members constantly without reasons so 2 of our members started crashing but i was not involved to that

Quote from haisupeppu :How stupid can a human be?

I wasnt wrecking, i was pushed in the first corner on someone else. Get it?

well then you wont mind if the replay is posted...
#61 - SamH
haisupeppu, I strongly suggest you download these files to your LFS\Data\mpr directory, go to Replays on the main menu, choose each of these files, and WATCH them. THEN you will understand how very stupid it is to make the claims you're making about being innocent. 1149094578.mpr is a good one to watch, on lap 3 (iirc) where you wreck NNP off the track quite visibly. Each one of these replays is irrefutible. You will understand how we KNOW what we know, despite your claims.

http://www.teamccuk.com/wreck/savedimages/1149094425.mpr

http://www.teamccuk.com/wreck/savedimages/1149094517.mpr
http://www.teamccuk.com/wreck/savedimages/1149094500.mpr

http://www.teamccuk.com/wreck/savedimages/1149094578.mpr

I believe I have 1 or 2 other replays as well, but there's no need to labour the point. haisupeppu will understand fully when he sees what we've seen, I'm quite sure. Well.. fairly sure, anyway. To be honest at this point I'm not sure at all. Reality doesn't seem to fit well with haisupeppu.
[EDIT] It was lap 5 on 1149094425.mpr that I was thinking about. T1, smack into poor NNP.. who I have to say was more nice to you than I ever would have been.
Hello I wonder if you can help me please,

I have denial issues and I completely fail to grasp what is happening around me. For instance this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute up my exhaust pipe and got my mate to blow, now everyone at band camp says i'm a flute-wrecker, but I just wanted to make my exhaust sound like it had a turbo-whine.

Now, at band camp, no-one believes me and i'm unpopular.

Can you help me be popular please?
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :Wow. I actually didn't expect them to be that blatant. What a moron.

didnt even have to slow the replays down lol illepall
#64 - Jakg
watching now...
also watching now...

car error

well thats just great.....
Quote from Spudster :also watching now...

car error

well thats just great.....

get licensed!!!
#67 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :watching now...

ok, i did write a big report on all the instances of wrecking, but my pc crashed, bottom line is ALL of you wrecked, then after someone dodged an attack you wanted to ban him!

After you got lapped bcos you couldnt control the BF1, at T1 on lap 5 you hit him at 180 while he was at 75, and if you dare that was a minor crash then hear this. As you hit him you pulled 55 g's! So that means at the point of impact your car weighed (in effect) 29 tons! You think thats bad? NNP had 7 Gs landing from being launched into the air, and when he finally hit the wall he experienced 77 G's making his car weigh (in effect) 40 tons!

Pics of the crash are below, and the speak for themselves! The Red car is haisupeppu, the gold one is NNP, and all the text in quotation markes are quotes taken from his posts, and sorry, no AA/AF!
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby3.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
#68 - joen
Quote from haisupeppu :Who said that somebody voted to ban me?

I was more or less talking about CRG as a collective, I should have been more specific in my comment. You said the other players were constantly trying to ban your members without a reason, so not specifically you.
But as you can clearly see there was no constant voting to ban either you or other members of your, erh...team.
Blame it on broken pedals mate, it's your only hope.
Quote :But as you can clearly see there was no constant voting to ban either you or other members of your, erh...team.

AFAIK MPRs do not show votes even though they do take place. I've saved quite a few MPRs for archiving wreckers and ban-voters but never see them in the replay.
#71 - joen
Quote from NotAnIllusion :AFAIK MPRs do not show votes even though they do take place. I've saved quite a few MPRs for archiving wreckers and ban-voters but never see them in the replay.

:doh: you're right, excuse me i'm an idiot Well, you're going to have to take my word on it then.
I believe there was a vote or two by NNP and Diablo, but it certainly was not constant and without reason! In fact, the other guys remained admirably calm.
Quote from joen :But as you can clearly see there was no constant voting to ban either you or other members of your, erh...team.

I am pretty sure votes for ban/kick do NOT show up in the chat in mpr's.

Edit: Sorry, beaten by Kev by what looks like a whole 4 minutes. I was reading another thread before clicking reply for this one. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.
#73 - Jakg
Whatched the other replays, in the other ones they just seem to take out their own team!
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby3.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
Quote from Jakg :ok, i did write a big report on all the instances of wrecking, but my pc crashed, bottom line is ALL of you wrecked, then after someone dodged an attack you wanted to ban him!

After you got lapped bcos you couldnt control the BF1, at T1 on lap 5 you hit him at 180 while he was at 75, and if you dare that was a minor crash then hear this. As you hit him you pulled 55 g's! So that means at the point of impact your car weighed (in effect) 29 tons! You think thats bad? NNP had 7 Gs landing from being launched into the air, and when he finally hit the wall he experienced 77 G's making his car weigh (in effect) 40 tons!

Pics of the crash are below, and the speak for themselves! The Red car is haisupeppu, the gold one is NNP, and all the text in quotation markes are quotes taken from his posts, and sorry, no AA/AF!

I particularly liked grabby3.jpg! The quote is perfect! lol
-
#75 - SamH
Tis a funny thing, but I've made the same mistake and caught myself with a double-take before. I dunno why NotAnIllusion and and thisnameistaken look the same at first glance, but they do. It's compounded by the fact that I have wicked setups donated by both of them!

I think you both used the [?] flag at one point too.. I think.. maybe.. omg I'm getting old.

OOT: Is anyone else participating in the userbars craze? I went looking for LFS, but didn't see it in the game section, so I made a few. Attached. I'll be making lots more because they're quick and easy, and a good alternative to doodling on the phonebook when on the phone
Attached files
lfsuserbars.zip - 24.3 KB - 118 views

Question about wrecker reporting
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG