The online racing simulator
This year is looking like Mclaren in 05(also designed by Newey), Miles faster then everyone but couldn't translate pace into points, hopefully this will change.
Quote from samjh :None of the teams have quacked, so I don't think anything fishy is going on. It seems they are simply ahead of the development curve compared to their rivals.

But the extent of their lead is too astounding. I would think that they had hit the diminishing returns zone and that the other teams should now close the gap but that's clearly not the case.

The real race is from 3rd and onward. I'm watching the BBC and when someone crosses the line in 3rd and the announcer says "not good enough" I just want to slap him. Hamilton edging out Alonso by a tenth is equally as significant and more interesting than Redbull edging out Redbull.
i've seen a few sources now say that they think the reason the red bull sare so dominant, especially in qualifying is the fact that their double diffuser is compramised by their gearbox / rear suspension.

by moving everything as low as posible not only have they benefitted from a lower centre of gravity but also from a better airflow on the top of the car and through the rear wing. coupled with an underbody thats producing less downforce than their rivals, red bull consequently have a greater proportion of downforce coming from the top surfaces, and of course these surfaces are less critical to pitch changes and crucially are not affected the way underbody aero is by the ride height altering with a low fuel state.

to put it simply, the downforce they generate may not be as efficient or as much as the best of the double diffuser prioritised cars but it is more constant and more predictable.
4 minutes until the start.

It will be interesting at P3, because the Red Bulls will win this easily if they wont suffer technical issues.
Damn, i should've slept over..
#32 - AMB
Not quite there yet, his arm needs to be a bit straighter
#35 - AMB
ok, on topic, the race is boring....
Yes

would have expected a bit more from it..
And i was on forum for a split second when Schumacher overtook Button, they haven't showed the replay ffs!
#38 - JCTK
Quote from Boris Lozac :And i was on forum for a split second when Schumacher overtook Button, they haven't showed the replay ffs!

Button had a crap pitstop, and he was way too cautious if Schumacher when he's heading out of the pit and going down to turn 1 together...

he didn't have to let Schumacher pass there, but he did and now I doubt he'll be able to find a way pass...
Oh, ok.. my local commentators sounded very excited so i thought it was a more direct pass..
Quote from Timo1992 :would have expected a bit more from it..

Don't know why you expected more.... Barcelona is always a procession.
When are Red Bull going to get a car that lasts a race without any concern at all.

Vettel brakes are going and something just came off Webers car.
lol
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A bit of action!!
:o Noo Lewis!
wild spikes appeared
For petes sake! Whats with Mclaren and Spain....

Overall, a shit race. Really though.... I was watching some Le Mans 1K of Spa at the same time, certainly was more interesting....
yeahhh hamilton ;] lol. good for him, for last times when he was big dickhead on the circuit
Quote from JPeace :Legard annoys me. He has to go.

True. Initially when the beeb took over F1 I was just happy to have got rid of that complete twat James Allen, but Legard is almost as bad.

For goodness sake get someone that can provide a little more exciting commentary. Ben Edwards (i think that's his name) wouldn't be a bad choice, at least he sounds enthusiastic and excited about what's going on when he commentates.
Yeah Spa was brilliant - Audi and Peugeot fighting for the win whilst passing every other class on track at the same time was great
#50 - AMB
Quote from nightstalk3r :yeahhh hamilton ;] lol. good for him, for last times when he was big dickhead on the circuit

Post it on your S2 acccount hmm k?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG