The online racing simulator
Blackwood: The Ramp
(56 posts, started )
Thats...really nice. Simple but really nice.
Me likes!
Most stupid and pointless video of lfs, almost so crap as any drift video
Nice, although you could've put more custom cams, especially in the last scene.
I thought you were experienced enough within movie making by now, that you would leave such simple mistakes as a visible HUD out of your videos. I guess I was wrong.

Other than that, absolutely pointless video. A car goes up on a ramp, flies and crashes. I think you need to do a video of something that hasn't already been done a thousand times before.
Quote from Inouva :Most stupid and pointless video of lfs, almost so crap as any drift video

Now smartass tell me whats wrong about drifting videos?
Quote from maxiim :Now smartass tell me whats wrong about drifting videos?

All are the same, , all are crap, all are boring and drift is for kids
Quote from Inouva :All are the same, , all are crap, all are boring and drift is for kids.

Any video about any subject is, why's that?, not your taste obviously, then it should be perfect for you.

Sounds like a simple "Its crap because I can't do it" arguement.
Quote from Inouva :All are the same, , all are crap, all are boring and drift is for kids.

Or in other words, every drift video tries to be a complex edited drift movie with lots of effects syncronised to dubstep... and 9 out of 10 fails hard at that...
Most of them don't bring ANYTHING that we haven't seen for the past 3 years...

ANYWAY

Why is there a full HUD in the beginning of the vid, why is there no cool slo-mo, why are the lfs pre-defined cams used at all, why don't we get better sounds, better audio editing, better set up for the jump (at least SOME kind of an intro would be good), why didn't you make it look at least dramatic, or funny or ANYTHING OTHER than jumping and crashing your car

I'm sorry dude, but now it seems like you are a kid. If you dont like or can drift then just keep it to your self.
And about videos, i guess you havent seen alot of drifting videos then.
Quote from PMD9409 :Any video about any subject is, why's that?, not your taste obviously, then it should be perfect for you.

Sounds like a simple "Its crap because I can't do it" arguement.

Wrong, is crap cuz is crap, the only good of the video is the music, the rest 1/10

Quote from squidhead :Or in other words, every drift video tries to be a complex edited drift movie with lots of effects syncronised to dubstep... and 9 out of 10 fails hard at that...

EXACTLY

Quote from maxiim :I'm sorry dude, but now it seems like you are a kid. If you dont like or can drift then just keep it to your self.
And about videos, i guess you havent seen alot of drifting videos then.

First: I`m not a "dude"
Secconds: Yes i`be see all the videos of lfs that have drift or race or just stupid ramdon crap

And say to others kids is a proof that the one who start to say kid is more kid that the real kids
Oh sorry MR. but i think you said it all 28 year old Mr.**** keeps watching Anime and plays LFS. GL N' HF
Quote from squidhead :Or in other words, every drift video tries to be a complex edited drift movie with lots of effects syncronised to dubstep... and 9 out of 10 fails hard at that...

Well, what "type" of video has?

Quote from Inouva :Wrong, is crap cuz is crap, the only good of the video is the music, the rest 1/10

So what is a good video? What aspects of a different "type" video stand out from drifting?

Quote from Inouva :
First: I`m not a "dude"
Secconds: Yes i`be see all the videos of lfs that have drift or race or just stupid ramdon crap

And say to others kids is a proof that the one who start to say kid is more kid that the real kids

That didn't really make much sense to me, but I just want to point out that you said kid first.
Quote from maxiim :Oh sorry MR. but i think you said it all 28 year old Mr.**** keeps watching Anime and plays LFS. GL N' HF

What have to do my taste for anime or whatever with the stuff i say?

That simple proof how idiot you are,

Bye

Quote from PMD9409 :That didn't really make much sense to me, but I just want to point out that you said kid first.

lol , indeed i say it, but like i say it before, i`m a little girl who likes mess with the old-farts like **cof**cof*Maxim*cof**cof*
Did i say anything wrong about Anime? Sorry if you took it wrong way and you cant even imagen how bad you look xD
And girl you really must be a hardcore chick with PMS, i feel bad on your ways and i still havent heard any point in what you got to say about drifting without its crap bla bla bla.
Quote from maxiim :And girl you really must be a hardcore chick with PMS

Hold it! Actually she is a really nice girl, approached correctly

However, this vid, I think the landing is pretty poor. It's not on four wheels.

So I give it a 6.5 instead of a 9.5. Sorry. Nice roll though.

And Inouva, drifting is not for kids. It's ultimate car control, like womanizing a car. Don't just hate it because you can't manage to get it under control. Accept some failure in life
Quote from cargame.nl :And Inouva, drifting is not for kids. It's ultimate car control, like womanizing a car. Don't just hate it because you can't manage to get it under control. Accept some failure in life

I still have to see SOMEBODY show me some drifting that can be called "ultimate car control". Just for the heads up - BF1 in South City doing 101% of WR is "ultimate car control", drifting is EASY (And don't try to put "you hate it cause you can't do it" in here, cause I can, and I can't be bothered anymore)
Your argument is childish and immature.
Quote from squidhead :i still have to see somebody show me some drifting that can be called "ultimate car control". Just for the heads up - bf1 in south city doing 101% of wr is "ultimate car control", drifting is easy (and don't try to put "you hate it cause you can't do it" in here, cause i can, and i can't be bothered anymore)
your argument is childish and immature.

+1
the reason drifting is so popular in lfs is because it is easy

the tyre physics are incredibly forgiving and anyone who powerslides the XRT for more than 5 seconds thinks they are drifting
Quote from squidhead :I still have to see SOMEBODY show me some drifting that can be called "ultimate car control". Just for the heads up - BF1 in South City doing 101% of WR is "ultimate car control", drifting is EASY (And don't try to put "you hate it cause you can't do it" in here, cause I can, and I can't be bothered anymore)

Same i can say about drifting man ;p its all ways depence which level your talking about. I'm doing both and i know that both things is hard.
Quote from ChiliFan :
the tyre physics are incredibly forgiving and anyone who powerslides the XRT for more than 5 seconds thinks they are drifting

actually it's vice versa..
Quote from cargame.nl :Hold it! Actually she is a really nice girl, approached correctly

However, this vid, I think the landing is pretty poor. It's not on four wheels.

So I give it a 6.5 instead of a 9.5. Sorry. Nice roll though.

And Inouva, drifting is not for kids. It's ultimate car control, like womanizing a car. Don't just hate it because you can't manage to get it under control. Accept some failure in life

YaY, hello

well , yes i can drift and tired of that, is easy even for a mouse and kb user like me, that why i switch from cruise ( Some times cruise some times drift ) To race servers

I`be enjoyned the race in your server sinse 1 month or 2, sadly there are to much "Amateur" racers in that server that barely can finish 1 or 2 races without no damage.

BTW, is right about "approached correctly", But some times ppl in the forum think they are the "Ultimate being that have the last word" when is NOT!

They are so few ppl in the forum that actualy are "nice" with me, the rest ( Yes i`m a bitch sometimes in my actitude) just simple attack making fun or be sarcastic or hurt your fellings.

And to end, a ultimate car control is not drift , the ultimate car control is kinda what squid say
Quote from squidhead :I still have to see SOMEBODY show me some drifting that can be called "ultimate car control". Just for the heads up - BF1 in South City doing 101% of WR is "ultimate car control", drifting is EASY (And don't try to put "you hate it cause you can't do it" in here, cause I can, and I can't be bothered anymore)

Lets pick something that doesn't use TC, as that just downgrades your argument really.

Seriously though, putting together a perfect lap sideways at South City in an XRT hitting all the apexes and pulling all the way out to the wall on cold tires isn't "easy".

Quote from ChiliFan :the reason drifting is so popular in lfs is because it is easy

And the tire physics aren't forgiving when racing? It's near impossible to do an outright spin on LFS, you must either be hit or just oversteer and catch the rear end on the grass. That made no sense, since you just called racing easy too.

---------
Most of the WRs in LFS are done by people using 180-200 degrees, paddle shifters, wheel view, and many other noob things. Thats the "fast" racers. At least the good/best drifters use 720/900 degree steering, h-shifter, clutch, heel/toe, and the sort. So if you are going to rag on anyone "that does easy things", rag on the pansy racers that drive with 180-200 degrees, paddle shifters, wheel view, and many other noob things, not the skillful drifters who actually take pride in what they do.
oh pmd and dont forget twinning/trains. Its not easy to follow someone with same angle as leader and still being close etc.. I would love to see some replays of you guys who keeps saying that drifting is easy and if you still think its easy try to win some drifting comps
Quote from PMD9409 : Seriously though, putting together a perfect lap sideways at South City in an XRT hitting all the apexes and pulling all the way out to the wall on cold tires isn't "easy".

It's either is, or I was GOD at going sideways, cause well... BEEN THERE DONE THAT, AND IT WAS EASY ENOUGH.

Quote from PMD9409 :Lets pick something that doesn't use TC

Let's not use TC?

Quote from maxiim :if you still think its easy try to win some drifting comps

Been there, done that, before you even got LFS. Where's my cookie? drifting is easy.

(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG