The online racing simulator
Still think we should have got a group discount when we all brought them!

Looks like the prices have gone a bit mental at the moment tho, I'd hold off and see if they drop again.
I don't really fancy waiting tbh. With the GT Academy round again, I need a wheel before Jan. 24th. The Driving Force GT is starting to become a very tempting prospect now
January sales are in less than one week.
yeah, I suppose I should wait
Man, anyone have an idea where I can get a cheap one just under 120-115 pounds?? I'm searching all over the place and the G25 is over like 150-250 pounds, so I'm like I might aswell get a G27 if it costs that much.

A used but perfect condition/never used/only once/twice please tell me where to find it.

Thanks
Regards, Exzeh
i think u should purchase s2 first
Quote from exzeh :Man, anyone have an idea where I can get a cheap one just under 120-115 pounds?? I'm searching all over the place and the G25 is over like 150-250 pounds, so I'm like I might aswell get a G27 if it costs that much.

A used but perfect condition/never used/only once/twice please tell me where to find it.

Thanks
Regards, Exzeh

Theres usually a few used G25's come up on http://www.nogripracing.com forum 'trading post'
Missed a good free G25 there! Bollox!
Say i bought a faulty G25 from ebay, would Logitech fix it or replace or do they need the receipt?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Say i bought a faulty G25 from ebay, would Logitech fix it or replace or do they need the receipt?

Yeah, I think they will ask you to supply a serial or something number, then they will tell you to break it beyond repair so they can send you a new one, they will ask for pictures of it, that's what happened to my dads.
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7
Only trouble is i suppose is they have already claimed for it ;\
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Only trouble is i suppose is they have already claimed for it ;\

Well not if it's in good condition, depends on the condition of the G25, if it's completely smashed then yeah they've claimed, if there is no cosmetic damage then i'm 99% sure they haven't.
Theres one on ebay with a faulty motor. But he says Logitech don't do repairs on the advert so i assume he has already tried to claim for it?
Well if it's internal, logitech don't need to know that, you can just say the wheel itself is coming loose and you haven't had it long, and the feedback is weak aswell, they have no way of knowing it's the motor.
Might be worth a gamble then.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Missed a good free G25 there! Bollox!

No you didn't, lol. It's on it's way to you tomorrow. Hello Pearcy, just thought I'd make one of my very rare visits here to let you know I've pm'd you at NoGrip with an update.
Oh, and if you haven't already, you might want to download the drivers by the way.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG