The online racing simulator
NickC racing career ( photo's )
(145 posts, started )
Quote from Wilko868 :You won a heat?!? Well in my mate! I'm up racing tomorrow. (Sorry for the OT)

It wasn't the championship or anything, just the open night. But yeah, won the final...came on a good night, they had proper(ish) trophies and all! Beat a few really good drivers, too. They were sitting there in their own overalls, helmet, gloves...then I came along in my borrowed helmet and suit looking like a mechanic and beat 'em by quite a distance.

Sorry Nick, I'll shut up now! The crash sounds scary.
Awesome! you must be minted.
Nice post, and good luck in future, own that Meganes
New found respect. Nice job man,
nice nickC youve given me some hope about my desire to start rallying (evne though its pretty low key here.... ) ive always loved the way those megane trophies looked.
Nick,

For what team are you going to drive, Next season ( well this year , 2010 season :P)
Equepe Verschuur?

Quote from NickC :
I already signed my contract for TDS racing in the Mégane trophy again. In my opinion the best team in the league. First test will at nogaro mid march and then the official testing in end of march. Motorland aragon 2 days and valencia 2 days.

oh wow, TDS are the shit
I'm green with envy at the moment, mate... Or maybe I'm just sicker than I thought.

'Grats all the same, man. Wish I had the opportunity.
#60 - Dmt
Happy bday Nick!
Quote from GianniC :Seconded. Gotverdomme die ollanders.

How was the Seat Ibiza Cup racing ? I'm thinking on saving up money to later on give it a try in such a series or something similair, just for fun, as I nowhere have enough funds to do racing at decent level.

och belgie loopt niks achter opt gebied van motorsport ze

-

nice work Nick, keep it up.
I might come to the Spa round if the weathers nice and i got nothing to do that day
:eye-poppi That looks awesome! GL there!
I may have seen you a couples of time on tv here in the Netherlands, nice pictures and great career already!

The new Megane looks great, must be fun to race too?
Hey guys,

Was quite a good weekend for me.

I completly owned everybody in the both Qualify's.

Race 1 was a big mess. It got cancelled. A shame that stuff like that can happen at this level.

Race 2 i lost some time during pitstop and pitin and pitout.

In the end i was p2. Which is not so bad!

Looking forward to next race!

Congrats Nicky, awesome pace in Quali! Shame the organisation ****ed up in race1 and then ur team in the 2nd.
Congratulations, 2nd place is good. The result in Q1 and Q2 is super!!!
Nah its not the team in race2. Probably i was to slow in pit entry and exit. Taking to less risk.

The team did an awesome job the whole weekend!
Sweet pics there,good luck in racing!
That car looks mean as hell, good going Nick.
Nice going Nick, any chance you could show me the calendar? I will be going to a couple of European events this year watching Eoin Murray in the Seat Supercopa championship and sometimes they support World Series by Renault(they did last year at Portimao)..
I'm pretty sure I will be heading over to Portimao in the Algarve again this year to watch him and they are supporting the WTCC there this year.. Will you be racing there?

Great to see the LFS'ers doing well in real life.
Awesome Nick
Really nice Nikc ! Really the fastest on track saw it on Tv sunday Keep it up !

When is french round? (at least WSR are free to watch ^^)
nice one nick

NickC racing career ( photo's )
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG