The online racing simulator
Medal of Honor 2010
(101 posts, started )
Medal of Honor 2010
Didn't spot a thread about this so thought I'd make one, so yea there's a new MOH coming out as you all probably know...looks very similar to Modern Warfare 2 in that it's on a very similar setting but looks more exciting than MW2 in the light that it's Medal of Honor which I personally always prefered online...my teenage life spent on Allied Assault and Spearhead :P

Anywho heres a clip showing briefly some gameplay and also the trailer

Some gameplay footage
Trailer

Release according to EA the fall of this year on the 360, PS3 and of course PC.
Yep. Looks great!

Looks like they analysed MW2 and BC2 and combined their best parts. Should be killer.
Quote from DevilDare :Yep. Looks great!

Looks like they analysed MW2 and BC2 and combined their best parts. Should be killer.

Yeah, which means that we already played it without being released.

Its getting old old old old
Really? Didnt know MOH will have same levels and storyline. Thanks for telling me!
Same basic concept though is what he was getting at.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :The basic concept hasnt changed since wolfenstein3d or doom, you still point at stuff and click.

Goes back farther back then that doesn't it if its just "point and click"?
Exactly. Its still an FPS..... Ofcourse the main concept will be the same....
Yeah, the trailers of this game look great. Always nice to see a new MoH. I still play MohAAB from time to time.
I played MOHAA to death, was my first real FPS.
Quote from PMD9409 :I played MOHAA to death, was my first real FPS.

Damn I fancy installing it now... :S

"you mess with the best, you die like the rest"
looks great
i played mohaa for 7 years, competitively (ClanBase ladders/cups etc...)
stopped when more than 70% of the community was hacking

tbh it was the only MoH game i ever really liked
and still the best fps ive ever played to this day
I totally forgot about MoH but at this point in time they have a chance to be truly unique.
They've seen what BFBC2 and MW2 have done right and wrong and if they used there brains properly could release something truly unique.
But i think im hoping for to much But i hope im wrong.
I get the feeling I am going to be disappointed by yet another new game. They focus so much attention on making games look real that the game play itself suffers for it. It has been a long time since I've wanted to complete a new game. As it is all the same thing only with a different rolling background.
Woah that does look like a cross between Battlefield and CoD , It does look like it could be a very good game, lets just hope they get it right
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I get the feeling I am going to be disappointed by yet another new game. They focus so much attention on making games look real that the game play itself suffers for it. It has been a long time since I've wanted to complete a new game. As it is all the same thing only with a different rolling background.

Don't worry, It's not made by IW or Treyarch.
Beta is now open
Just got my Medal of honor beta key. Could've chosen ps3 but opted in for the PC. Here is the link if anyone wants to sign up(Don't know about region restrictions)
http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/medal-of-honor/

Proof in attachment(also includes download size for people with slow internet)

EDIT: I'll post screenshots as I play so keep checking

EDIT-2: Screenies are up and I should point out that the game really looks bland compared to MW2 or BC2 and there are bugs with the chat screen not closing at times which forced me to quit the game and restart. Enjoy and ask for more shots if you guys want. Its rar'd(had to since its quite a lot)Megaupload so get em here :
Attached images
proof.jpg
sa.jpg
redeeming mine atm...
I got 2 beta keys, haha!

This game looks awesome!
Good on you that you edited that.
It looks like someone just made a mod for bad company 2.
downloaded, installed and it just stays connecting on the gamescreen...
Playing the beta since the start, and it really feels like some cheap copy of BC2, without the cool effects. You can't blow up anything, the shooting is kinda boring, and when I plug in a wheel or joystick my menu is starting to act weird, and I automaticly start walking.
#24 - JJ72
Quote from PMD9409 :I played MOHAA to death, was my first real FPS.

Same here, it's also the first FPS where I am comfortable playing online, that was when I had half decent reflex and not totally useless.
I wish they would just go back to the basics. Makes the gameplay much more fun and longlasting.

I think thats why I just stick to LFS and CSS, they are so simple. I'm weird like that

Medal of Honor 2010
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG