The online racing simulator
Gratz to all, who finished the race.

Here are the replays:

Download
I finished last!! The first 10 laps or so were a blast. Thanks to Team Speedo for that.... we were exchanging the lead for many laps. I lost draft and ran in 4th for a while and then after Chris's mishap I was able to regain the lead for a while. I pitted on 51 with the lead but lost it on pit exit. When I finally got going again I was in 7th. I worked my way back up to 2nd and had the leader in my sights. I was gaining on him and another couple of laps I would have been there. When rounding the bend at the pits we were 2 wide (not with the leader) with me on the inside. There sat Gfsc Myx sideways on the track at the pit entrance. I tried to avoid him, and maybe if I were 20 years younger I would have, but didn't. I couldn't go wide or I would have taken out the guy running on the outside. My move was to the inside but just not enough. The collision sent me over the pit wall and into a stall wrecking the car and giving me a stop and go penalty. I was able to back out and slowly creep to a pit area. All it said after 2 seconds was pit over. It never repaired the car! I moved on down the line and tried every pit area but to no avail This was lap 86.... too many to make up by going to the garage and start over so I called it a day and spectated for the rest of the race till the last lap. I did finish!! LOL

Congrats to Tuusita and thanks to everyone for a good time. We cant win them all but its fun just the same. Good job Admins... lets do it again!!
Quote :... lets do it again!!

what about next week same time and i hope there will be space for my FO8
qualified 5th i think. then pc overheated an crashed. When if got it back up the race was 2 laps in. I managed to make up some places to about 15th i think then my pc overheated again and crashed so I went out for the day. I know it would have been a good race but luck was not on my side.

Next time.
So, here is the promised race report.

Thx to HS-78 for stats!
Thx to Gender Bender for replay!
Thx to Easy_E for his idea of a single lap qualifiying!
Thx to Carsten, cause he stopped his race and made co-admin.

So, some people asked for doing this event again. No, we say no, no!

We do other thinks like that as well. In a few days we announce the '99ers Kyoto Oval Bravura'! It´ll be the Kyoto Oval Circuit with several cars, and one big surprise as a tribute to one of the greatest Racer Towns ever, called South City. We promise you, you´ll get in suspense. Instructions and Sign up on Sept. 18th.

See ya again!

Nice race report! Wish there were more like this.
Nice report again, but I liked the last one more ... not that much space for images but more interesting text.
can anybody post a replay?
Quote from Webflat :So, here is the promised race report.

Thx to HS-78 for stats!
Thx to Gender Bender for replay!
Thx to Easy_E for his idea of a single lap qualifiying!
Thx to Carsten, cause he stopped his race and made co-admin.

So, some people asked for doing this event again. No, we say no, no!

We do other thinks like that as well. In a few days we announce the '99ers Kyoto Oval Bravura'! It´ll be the Kyoto Oval Circuit with several cars, and one big surprise as a tribute to one of the greatest Racer Towns ever, called South City. We promise you, you´ll get in suspense. Instructions and Sign up on Sept. 18th.

See ya again!

http://www.hp-box.de/images/banners/Kyoto-Event-F08.jpg

Webflat, could you send me the picture of the two speedo's with hammer it spitting us up. Cheers
Quote from SID135 :can anybody post a replay?

Look here

Quote from Gender_Bender :
Gratz to all, who finished the race.

Here are the replays:

Download

@chris:
Here your pic: Down
Here photostory Down (Size 3,19 mb)

see ya
webflat
Thank you for that Webflat. Hope fully will get this on our website.

Quote from Modred :Look here

tnx man, didnt see that b4.. owe u one.

Is open! Plz, watch sub-forum
Hope to see ya again for good racing spirit and an exciting competition!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG