The online racing simulator
Hi Smoky,

thx for review. . You´re right!

I´ve to learn. Hope you all forgive me my nonconformance.

Ok, at first: All upcoming changes for train, qualifying and start will stay in the initial post!

Spectate is tricky. If we´ve a full grid, one slot is blocked for our Raceadmin. So there are two slots for two spectators (from waiting list).

Greets
Webbi
Thanks!

Oops! I'm gonna run to get my FV8 skin ready before the event, I already have my pit-stops planning
Just to let you know, I won't appear on Saturday's warmup, but I'll surely race on Sunday
Ok, have a good train day on burnoutcrew.net #6.
PW is given in the initial Post
Oh Thunder Child,
what a pity! Hope to see ya next race
Next racer who join is Modred (Chronological order from waiting list)

See ya
Webflat
I will be there. See ya
Webflat,
Is the last practice session open for all participants including us guys in the waiting list?

Also, I don't use ICQ, only MSN Messenger so I have to rely on Chris_Kerry (teammate) to inform me in case I get in the race.
i am out, its better choise watching real F1 in Monza than race this

btw WHO CHOOSE THIS STUPID date for race
@tuusita

Last practise is only for the participants. We inform chris_kerry if u can join for a free place!

@dravgunov
the main reason for this date/time, was the best possibility for all racers around the world (usa, mexico, brasil, england etc) joining at this time. Even like Formula One on their own. Sorry, for that, it was no purpose.
Gentleman, start engines for last practise:

Password: drivefair on burnoutcrew.net #6

We wish a nice and exciting raceday!
I comin
in too
Quote from Webflat :

@dravgunov
the main reason for this date/time, was the best possibility for all racers around the world (usa, mexico, brasil, england etc) joining at this time. Even like Formula One on their own. Sorry, for that, it was no purpose.

I'm on my dad's house, and he wants to whatch the whole F1 race, so I might get a bit late to mom's home (where my computer is), so I please ask you to wait me until 14:00 GMT, if I don't appear until that time, you can put someone in my place...
name
srry my name is (LS) Honda
LFS Worldname: Dygear
LFS Ingame : (Eagle) Dygear
Thx for the race guys! I crapped out early...tires failed at the wrong place, wrong time. :-) It was an absolute blast anyway!! Great organization, great team, great racing! Thanks!!!!

-Smoky
Was a nice race for me. Why?? Look the result table: http://www.gas-racing.de/race_ ... 09.05_180309_results.html

But 2 things I have to say.

1) Some of you are way too nervous. Instead of asking several organisation related questions minutes before the start, better read the instruction given here in the first post and just listen to the admin while on the server. Cause he told all what to do and made a fantastic job!

2) Even if you are a fast driver who was just by bad luck in a backend position - respect the leaders!!!

Anyway, looking forward to the next event.

Thats my 5 cent, THNX :-)
I can't say my race was as enjoyable. Qualified on Pole, and was leading at lap 40 before getting in a three way battle with [gFsC] Zero and Easy_E which resulted in me being catapulted into the wall. On retriveing the sitution some seconds adrift, I then somehow got tangled with Krusty , then being thrown over the pit wall barrier giving me a stop go penalty to add to my frustrations. After finally resting in the pits having been thrown 100's of metres inthe air, I quickly realised I had a broken rear suspension so immediatatly pitted some 8 laps short of my original stratagy (11th after pit). I then drove right until 2 laps before my next scheduled stop to take my stop-go penalty (Now 7th). I pitted in, parked my car then as I moved my legs for some space hit the throttle. Penatly cancelled. GREAT!. Went round the track, did it again. Then round the track again and Pitted. Somehow I rejoined 7th still and with some drivers ahead of me still needing to pit. (T-Evo) Andy was then a lap down but we agreed to help each other draft which we did really well for a few laps. Then on Lap 120-odd my tires started to lose grip, and I spun.

From sheer frustration I then went to spectate, as I was disappointed no to be at the front.

However dispite my race, the whole meet was planned and admin'd very very well. Thanks for the effort.

Chris
Thx all racers for this nice racing on sunday! Here are the unofficial race results.
We had a very exciting qualifing. The Racing Team Speedo made it. Perfect laps they did.

At start we have a little prob, with one racer. He joined the race not in time, and blocked Seedevils place. It was very tricky to kick him, cause he had - ñ - in his lfsname. And we couldn´t manage this so fast with our standard keybord while race was running.

Sorry Seedevil for that. It was not on our mind!

In the race we had seen, keep up concentration till end was not so easily! Gratz & Respect again to tuusita from Team Speedo. A nice victory.

I will say, thx to all racer! See ya again. More pictures from race will follow next days.
Attached images
qualy.jpg
final.jpg
race end.jpg
I did alot better than I expected to do. Started 11th, made up a few places on the first lap to 7th. Stuck behind [T-Evo] Andy, just couldn't catch him to get in his slipsteam, i guess he was carrying alot less fuel than me. Fairly quiet until Lap 39 when I saw a recoving Kezman, went round the outside to avoid him but I don't know if he has steering problems and somehow we touched and I went spinned into the pit wall. Managed to recover to the pits on the next lap , this put my pit strategy way off. With full tank of fuel managed to stay out until Lap 104 which in the meantime had moved me up to 3rd with all the pitstops and crashes. After pits came out in 7th stuck behind, guess who?, [T-Evo] Andy again! Luckily, he had to pit and so did Webflat Finally, on the last lap I managed to avoid a recovering =GFsC=Yahh which put me in 4th.

I'd just like to say thanks for a great race and I hope there's another one.
That was fun! Thx all participants especially admins.
It seems my strategy was the best one since I decided to drive solo and keep steady times. Drafting is fun but it's also risky with heavy car. Also when your fuel tank finally gets lighter then your tires are worn out. Staying out of trouble pays off in the end it seems.

Thx again
My race was not too good, but not bad either Starting from a little disaponting 7 place, i managed to get together with my teammates =[GFsC]=Easy_E and =[GFsC]=Zero. After aome nice battling with theese two, Zero did a little brake ( don't know for what..), and i bumped into him. My car got a lttle screwed,making me go a few km/h less than i could have done.

Did some nice drafting with [T-Evo] Andy, but lost him after i went to pit. Before the second pit i understood that 4 pit-stops would be too much, so i changed my strategy and fueled my car up to the limit (92%). I also changed my rear weels. Was preatty boring the next laps, having so much fuel and driving so much slower than the others Then in the last (!) lap, i made a draft with a =[GFsC]= member and spun around in the second last corner! Crusty101 passed me and i went from fourth to fifth place. Preatty darn irritating!

But thx for racing, and i'm looking forward to the next 1
Congrats Tuusita!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG