The online racing simulator
Nice lfs drift video, but which is the title of these songs?
wow. most people on lfs forum hate drifting but this is one heck of a video. pretty sure anyone would enjoy watching that.
well the day drifting in SO music is Digital assasins - lock it down (the fast and the furious OST).mp3

about the vid - speechless....beautiful
lol

that movie was dedicated to his lord and savior jesus christ....lol
ok, I made some research.... Night drifting music is Celldweller - switchback
I must say, that the author has a great taste in music
i must admint that this was a damn good movie! especialy the scenes...any1 know how he made that animation, with the light and all that stuffs?? and about the music what can i say? indeed he got some tastes...!
they must be pro to get it like that
Really nice video
Last song: Primer 55 - Loose btw
Thks all for the infos about soundtracks

About the animation, i think that lot of the camera views was made with fixed and locked cameras and then used only in a part as 70 80% so that he could do the lateral and up and down movement of the camera without rotating it, as on 2d, like on some japanese cartoon. Maybe done with adobe Premiere

The night section was been probably made with the lfs night mod.
Or maybe with some sort of filter applied on the original video. Infact in all the night parts the camera view is simply like blocked.
The rest, just driving skill
Quote from faster111 :they must be pro to get it like that

get WHAT like WHAT
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :About the animation, i think that lot of the camera views was made with fixed and locked cameras and then used only in a part as 70 80% so that he could do the lateral and up and down movement of the camera without rotating it, as on 2d, like on some japanese cartoon. Maybe done with adobe Premiere

The night section was been probably made with the lfs night mod.
Or maybe with some sort of filter applied on the original video. Infact in all the night parts the camera view is simply like blocked.
The rest, just driving skill

dude!! i ment the lights coming from the lightbulb! and the car's head lights coming up...can adobe make such animation or maybe it could be flash? i use sony vegas...is it comparable with adobe at lest? :P
#12 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :they must be pro to get it like that

you dont say!
For those who want to know, H.Core made this movie.
yeah, the threads somewhere on this forum. Indeed, a nice movie
Quote from Spudster :get WHAT like WHAT

And youre starting again. illepall
Wow !, i gotta say neither drifting nor the music is really my thing, but, Wow, what a brilliant vid, and the skill's of the driver's are simply stunning, well done to all concerned (yeah i know, i'm an auld git, so i'm not supposed to like it, but i do )

BTW, i heard a bit of either Massive Attack or a remix of a Portishead song at the beginning, not sure which, it's been a few yrs, and they both sound similar.
Quote from Alex_Tiger :dude!! i ment the lights coming from the lightbulb! and the car's head lights coming up...can adobe make such animation or maybe it could be flash? i use sony vegas...is it comparable with adobe at lest? :P

yeah, i mean the lights too.
If u see the cam is not moving here, so if they applied a filter as a sort of semitrasparent black image with white exactly under the lightbulbs it should be able to appear as it appeared.

Dunno nothing about sony vegas, but i know that adobe premiere has been used for mounting parts of real films too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG