The online racing simulator
Headlights look terrible IMO. Everything esle is nice though.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from DevilDare :Headlights look terrible IMO. Everything esle is nice though.

Hehehehe.

Thank you.

A reference for the lights:

http://www.m5board.com/vbullet ... ce-ho-lights-off-3-ss.jpg

Quote from brandons48 :I agree with DevilDare, it's all nice apart from the lights which look a little bit odd.

But then again, I don't know what your reference for the lights was. But for me, they look unrealistic.

Did you try for an "angel eyes" effect or an LED effect?

Edit: Also, if you look at the rain on the ground to the left of the car the edges look really sharp and unnatural. But the illusion of wet tarmac is definately there!

Not seen anything of the outbreak. Most light comes from outside. The ambient light.

So, there are no details. Only the lights On.

Another reference:

http://www.umnitza.com/albums/ ... e46m3orion2vschromium.jpg

There is not rain on the pic. I think you are talking about the wet effect on the left of the pic (right from the car). From scratch, using only brushes, for me is harder to make it realistic. I'm glad for the comments anyway.

Thank you.
-
I think the lights look wrong because they don't point straight ahead, but are angled upwards (problem with FZ5 model itself: lights are just a texture). If the shot was taken from straight ahead, the lights would look ok. Hope you catch my drift..
Quote from macsy :I think the lights look wrong because they don't point straight ahead, but are angled upwards (problem with FZ5 model itself: lights are just a texture). If the shot was taken from straight ahead, the lights would look ok. Hope you catch my drift..

Correct.

Anyways awesome edit lynce. The work you did on the tarmac is stunning.
Quote from brandons48 :
I keep wondering whether I should enter or not. My pictures haven't been doing so well recently

Does it matter wheather you win or not?

The last edit (XFR on snow) looked pretty good... And this theme is about showing off the Scavier FZ5 - so go for it!
For local elite thinking that I can't work with pure LFS screenshots.

Special for 5tag: excuse my lame job, that could possibly look like an insult for you
Attached images
fz5_rain test_low.jpg
fz5_rain test_Hi-res.jpg
Quote from skiper :For local elite thinking that I can't work with pure LFS screenshots.

Special for 5tag: excuse my lame job, that could possibly look like an insult for you

I don't know where you were going with that heat ripple(?) effect, but it would be more appropriate if it wasn't raining. But nice pic anyway.
is mine edit too bad
Quote from BOSCHO :is mine edit too bad

Well, I don't see a whole lot of editing. Personally, I would write FZ50 instead of just FZ5. The cracks on the tarmac seem to be on a different angle than the road itself: try squeezing the cracks vertically. Also, the car could stand out a little more, some blurring or color tricks might work. Best would be if the car was not in the shadow

My :twocents:
My first photo competition Please, delete this post
Attached images
fz5low-res.PNG
fz5 hi-res.png
My first photo competition
Attached images
hi-res fz5.png
fz5 low-res.png
No vob mods allowed, double posting isn't cool either.
YEAH! People who double post should be banned!!!
Quote from aoun :Sorry to double post.

Dayymm, mate! What's this in top of the last page..
Quote from Hahmo :Dayymm, mate! What's this in top of the last page..

HAHA where? i must be blind, i dont see any double posting by me....
Quote from aoun :Sorry to double post.

But what about this. You have andro posting the original picture abit above. He is showing us the original and what he has done to change that. So its noted that its not all his work (not like anyone took credit as their whole work) and it i guess allowes the voter to think if they can appreciate it as much.

So having the original picture posted next to the final entry in the VOTING TOPIC to people that edited a picture outside of LFS. Theirs some work that even though external LFS scene with LFS car that just simply deserves to win with the level of detail and work done compaired to some that looked the best by the eye but hardly any work was done.

This.

You should be banned if someone? Just joking
Quote from Hahmo :This.

You should be banned if someone? Just joking

Oh that, yeh..

someone hacked into my account and did it, not me..
Oh sure But enough offtopic!

I like most of the pictures so far.. not quite interested doing anything for this round myself
Quote from macsy :Well, I don't see a whole lot of editing. Personally, I would write FZ50 instead of just FZ5. The cracks on the tarmac seem to be on a different angle than the road itself: try squeezing the cracks vertically. Also, the car could stand out a little more, some blurring or color tricks might work. Best would be if the car was not in the shadow

My :twocents:

ok thanks
the next time i will make better ones
-
Quote from brandons48 :Final Entry,

Nothing exciting..

Quite good work.
Behind car blur, and here through car glass it is visible that - is not present)

Nothing exciting..

Nice one.

Love it. I like the graphism. Good fonts. Seems professional.

Nothing exciting..

That's actually pretty sexy, the car really pops out (which is the point after all) without looking pasted on.

LFS Photomode Competition Round 60: Car Showcase: FZ5
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG