The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 60: Car Showcase: FZ5

This weeks theme is... "Car Showcase: FZ5"

Rules: (made by Silverracer, these will not be changed)

"I got the idea while searching for stuff from the Mercedes SLS AMG. Thought it would be fun to do something like that for the FZ5."

Edit a picture that showcases the FZ5. The screenshot should be edited to bring out the best in the FZ5.

The picture can show the FZ5 on its own, or the FZR and FZ5 together. Your picture cannot have only the FZR.

Examples/Inspiration:

http://www.automotorblog.com/mercedes-benz-sls-amg-prices/

http://www.carblog.co.za/2009/09/10/mercedes-sls-amg/

http://carsroute.com/mercedes-sls-amg-desert-gold/

Cars: FZ5 (+ FZR)
Tracks: All Tracks
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution copy.
  • The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio (for example, 400 x 300 pixels)

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted
  • No renders or old images to be used and NO VOB MODS
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work, but you MUST give a link to any images used.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you.
Competition Closes FRIDAY 23rd APRIL at 22:00 GMT
The usual rules have been clarified / changed slightly, so please read them
-
(Bean0) DELETED by Bean0
I like this idea, maybe we can do it for some more cars?

Went for the simple idea ,

Final Entry

HiRes
Attached images
LFS FZ5 Showcase Hi.jpg
LFS FZ5 Showcase Preview.jpg
Pre

Large

not final
Attached images
LFS 2010-04-12 14-55-22-34-1.jpg
LFS 2010-04-12 14-55-22-34-1s.jpg
(If nothing else is added: Final Entry)
Attached images
photo mode week 60 preview.png
photo mode week 60.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :Your preview is b0rked, btw.

Fixed

@Tomba(FIN)

Nice idea, the numberplates kinda ruin it , and the blur looks wrong on the 100 sign
Quote from lukelfs :Fixed

@Tomba(FIN)

Nice idea, the numberplates kinda ruin it , and the blur looks wrong on the 100 sign

Yeah it is wrong, i couldnt be arsed to use time on the pic
Quote from JO53PHS :
You can include the FZR in your entry, but you must show both the FZ5 and FZR.

This doesn't make sense, or I understood it wrong. First you say we can, which probably means, we can choose if we want to include the FZR, but then you say we must include it. Is it really that necessary to have the FZR? I wanted to make an edit, but now when I read that we also need to have FZR, my idea wouldn't quite work out.

So, maybe you mean that we can choose, whether we want to include it or not? Or did you mean, we must have both of them?
Quote from andRo. :This doesn't make sense, or I understood it wrong. First you say we can, which probably means, we can choose if we want to include the FZR, but then you say we must include it. Is it really that necessary to have the FZR? I wanted to make an edit, but now when I read that we also need to have FZR, my idea wouldn't quite work out.

So, maybe you mean that we can choose, whether we want to include it or not? Or did you mean, we must have both of them?

What he is saying, is that you can use the FZR as long as you use the FZ50 as well (eg. race version also available). You can use the FZ50 on it's own, without the FZR.
Ohh, okay. Now I got it. Thanks!
-.- Next time be more clear about the rules, I removed my better pic just because of that.

FINAL

Large

Pre
Attached images
LFS 2010-04-12 14-36-53-71-1.jpg
LFS 2010-04-12 14-36-53-71-1s.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote :The picture can show the FZ5 on its own, or the FZR and FZ5 together. Your picture cannot have only the FZR.

Is this clearer now?
Cool pic thomba
Maybe i will try some too.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
Work in process ...:rolleyes:
Attached images
FZR_work_progr.jpg
FZR_work_progr2.jpg
Quote from skiper :Work in process ...:rolleyes:

Looking good, but don't forget the;
Quote from JO53PHS :
The picture can show the FZ5 on its own, or the FZR and FZ5 together. Your picture cannot have only the FZR.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :-.- Next time be more clear about the rules, I removed my better pic just because of that.

Sorry about that mate. I should've phrased it better.
I know
Attached images
FZR_work_progr3.jpg
Quote from skiper :I know

Why not just post the large pic? If you're trying to make some "teaser" pics, it's not working.
So If I may Ask, Does it have to Be on a track, or even racing to be showcased? Cuz Im doing a sorta Showroom white backdrop pic.
Quote from DK_USA :So If I may Ask, Does it have to Be on a track, or even racing to be showcased? Cuz Im doing a sorta Showroom white backdrop pic.

The rules state, Tracks: All Tracks

So I dont think you will get away with doing that?

Damn....Ok then, Thanks
Quote from DK_USA :So If I may Ask, Does it have to Be on a track, or even racing to be showcased? Cuz Im doing a sorta Showroom white backdrop pic.

Go for it.

Quote from lukelfs :The rules state, Tracks: All Tracks

So I dont think you will get away with doing that?

Its been "Tracks: All tracks" the last round too, but it was allowed. So I dont see that being a problem

Edit: Simply put the emphasis should be on the FZ5 (or FZR+FZ5).
Cool ok Ill finish it and make a back-up just in case when u all see it if itll be good or not.
Quote from Silverracer :Go for it.

Its been "Tracks: All tracks" the last round too, but it was allowed. So I dont see that being a problem

Edit: Simply put the emphasis should be on the FZ5 (or FZR+FZ5).

Then the rules aren't actually rules

Like silverracer said, go for it anyway, Hopefully next round the rules are enforced more, since if its not a LFS track, then the edit should be invalid

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG