The online racing simulator
You know your a lfs fanatic when you still visit the forums but don't play the game any more.

You start looking for the re-set key after you crash your car.
You know you're an LFS fanatic when you...

...get mad because wind has been turned on when driving on the road.

...are reminded of Blackwood when you see wind-turbines.
You know you're an LFS fanatic when you name your sisters favourite dildo Blackwood.
You're an LFS fanatic when you:

You have to go to bathroom but you don't wanna loose the race!
Quote from ShawtyTris :You're an LFS fanatic when you:

You have to go to bathroom but you don't wanna loose the race!

Happens to me quiet often.

Once I was in a 1 hour league race, and the race was underway for 10 minutes, so still 50 minutes to go, then I had to go to the bathroom, but was leading the race so didn't want to. That where some of the worst 50 minutes of my life, luckily I made it in time, and still won the race.

You can go without sleep for 72 hours straight and need no food at all. XD
Youre a fanatic If you fart while the 24h Race and call your mom to hold the Wheel, while you keep you foot at the Throttle and open the window.
My friend told me so.
Quote from FireMike15 :Youre a fanatic If you fart while the 24h Race and call your mom to hold the Wheel, while you keep you foot at the Throttle and open the window.
My friend told me so.

And why exactly didn't he just ask his mom to open the window?
#109 - e.M
becouse that wouldnt be stupid
Oh Dude your pretty right morpha. I wont post any things of my friends here because they didnt make any sence. Sorry.
You're an LFS fanatic when you go for a piss and flush the toilet when your half done so you can RACE!!!
You know youre a LFS fanatic when you play much LFS

Quote from ensiferumm :You know youre a LFS fanatic when you play much LFS

OMG so I'm a LFS fanatic? WOOHOOO:eclipsee_
You know you're NOT an LFS fanatic when you wander the forums for 4 months and just can't be bothered to post.

is gona reverse in real life and ur trying to push the "look back buttons"..

(true story.. )
When you enter an empty server just to try and get a new PB

When someone crashes into you (real life) and you yell at him saying "God damn lagger!!"
Quote from Danny LFS :When you enter an empty server just to try and get a new PB

When someone crashes into you (real life) and you yell at him saying "God damn lagger!!"

Hehe Nice ones.
You know your a LFS Fanatic when you try to make karting track near you in lfs
When you take a corner (real life) and curse at yourself for missing the apex.

When someone you know gets a speeding fine, and you say "that was because he was using NOS mod".

When you see a chicane (real life) that looks exactly like Blackwood's, and you run wide in the middle leg, to avoid hitting the buggy curb.

When you miss the old S1 XRT which was nearly undrivable.
When you dont waste your time of crying about

new Cars
new Tracks
new Physics
new Patches

when you are BELIEVE that we are the greatest Community on Earth about a Racing simulation are and they still are stand Closed ranks behind "our" devs.

/sorry for bad english
When you want to know if someone is coming on the other way to try to overtake the guy ahead in real life and you look up, trying to see the track map ( based on TC cruise servers and true story )
^^
... You own more than one LFS account and then don't use them.
When you buy a G25 only for LFS.
Quote from FlyingSam :When you buy a G25 only for LFS.

well.. i use it to other games now.. but at start i bought it for lfs..
Quote from Mr_Lonely :

well.. i use it to other games now.. but at start i bought it for lfs..

Same, we are fanatics.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG