The online racing simulator
Scirocco News VWS. Progress Report?
(22 posts, closed, started )
Whens it coming out??
Okay. Cheers mate. Sure its coming out?...
Quote from destinyistresure5 :Okay. Cheers mate. Sure its coming out?...

yes. reported your post because there's another thread already...can't you go read it instead of creating another one?
Where have I spammed? Ive asked a simple question you tool.
Don't worry about being reported for spam, it's just that people have posted this question an awful lot and others are getting a bit annoyed by it.

No-one really has any idea when the patch is coming, I don't think even the developers have an exact date in mind.
If you went to lfs.net and checked the latest news, you would know it. And it's getting us quite angry, because there are many of these kinds of threads.
Quote from Senninha25 :yes. reported your post because there's another thread already...can't you go read it instead of creating another one?

Good God, the world is ending! The kid has 3 posts total and you fly off and report him for doing something every member here does every other day (repeat threads)

Give the guy a break. I understand this topic has been beat to death, but reporting him? Seriously?
I'm not doing this anymore
Okay thanks Brandon. Im a new LFSer and like to think Im genuine and stick to the rules but when some jumped up muppet decides to report me for spam, I get rather 'angry' (he likes that word).

Has there been any proof that its actually going to happen??
Quote from destinyistresure5 :Has there been any proof that its actually going to happen??

To be honest, only a few paragraphs of text and some screenshots. Nothing more.

Edit: Sorry, I've just mixed the Scirocco up with the new tyre physics.
So it could all just be a big bunch of lies to get people to buy S2??
Well, I believe Scawen is serious about this.
Quote from titanLS :Good God, the world is ending! The kid has 3 posts total and you fly off and report him for doing something every member here does every other day (repeat threads)

Give the guy a break. I understand this topic has been beat to death, but reporting him? Seriously?

isn't that the thing to do to get a mod to close a pointless thread such as this one? I didn't act well, but it is indeed very annoying for us (me included) to watch other threads about the scirocco being created when there is one that Scawen himself pointed as being the only scirocco thread! In it people can make their questions and rants...it's much better than creating another thread of exactly the same subject.
Quote from Senninha25 :isn't that the thing to do to get a mod to close a pointless thread such as this one? I didn't act well, but it is indeed very annoying for us (me included) to watch other threads about the scirocco being created when there is one that Scawen himself pointed as being the only scirocco thread!

DON'T READ THESE THREADS THEN!!

Okay. Soo, there is a chance they could have got a picture of a Scirocco and photoshopped it.. Everyone buys S2, big profits, false hopes... etc.
Brilliant. It must be coming out then!!
About the Scirocco - they presented it at GC in Germany cca a 2 years ago and they have taken some screenshots of it. Plus, our Czech team that owns a motion simulator, Force Dynamics 301, has tried the Scirocco in game. So it should be real.
Quote from destinyistresure5 :DON'T READ THESE THREADS THEN!!

Okay. Soo, there is a chance they could have got a picture of a Scirocco and photoshopped it.. Everyone buys S2, big profits, false hopes... etc.

I really doubt they're shopped. There's also a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYGl5fK93Q

EDIT: Missed all the new posts :/
Quote from destinyistresure5 :DON'T READ THESE THREADS THEN!!

I'm afraid your thread title brought up some interest...thought it was Scawen releasing more details on the VWS.
You don't need to act like a complete pillock because of me reporting the thread. Wouldn't it piss you off if I made a question about something, you answering and I kept asking it? It's the same thing about the VWS development.
Quote from Senninha25 :I'm afraid your thread title brought up some interest...thought it was Scawen releasing more details on the VWS.
You don't need to act like a complete pillock because of me reporting the thread. Wouldn't it piss you off if I made a question about something, you answering and I kept asking it? It's the same thing about the VWS development.

I act like the pillock? Yeahh.

But, surely if they were bringing it out, it would already be released by now?! At the end of the day, they are profit based...
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG