The online racing simulator
Why don't you actually HELP?
(100 posts, started )
*This thread is NOTHING to do with the Scirocco/Rockingham/S3

Ok, I, and a few others i'm sure are absoultely fed up with the behaviour of some members of the community and the way they help new players and others who are unaware of the rules.

For example, I saw a demo racer post a picture of his skin, he had taken the picture with his camera, as he didn't know how to take a screenshot. The next post was from an S2 user who has been here for sometime.

The post was. ":banghead:".

Nothing else, he didn't tell the new user how to take a screenshot, or how to improve his skin or anything. A totally useless reply.

I've seen this so many times, a user, unaware of the rules posts a question about .vob mods. The reply is usually something along the lines of..

":bananadea"

Why not just tell the poor guy that the mods aren't official and therefore cannot be discussed on the forum?

Basically, I'm just saying that we should all try to help eachother and stop flaming eachother and putting even more stress on the community.
+1
:banghead::bananadea Because the need to assert superiority is a part human nature.
Quote from mblixt :+1

*Cough*?

I would agree with that, ive been like that myself tho. But well, maybe when i have bad mood, then ... ? Dont know, but i agree with that.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Cool story bro.

ibtl.

Nice one, what a funny guy you are. You're just proving my point about how most of you are acting like little kids.
#7 - J@tko
This forum is full of 7 year old morons these days
Is this another "lets talk about our feelings" thread?
Quote from brandons48 :
Basically, I'm just saying that we should all try to help eachother and stop flaming eachother and putting even more stress on the community

Don't bother trying to change others; it aint worth it (and possibly impossible)
Just do your best to be helpful for the new guys etc, the hell with the rest.

PS: Ignoring the twats who just troll here day in and day out helps a bit...
I remember when I were new on the forum, I was asking for a skin, and everybody was like "omg, wuts wrong in you noob, get a life!11!"

Quote from Kalev EST :Is this another "lets talk about our feelings" thread?

It could be ...

Mostly we have people with no heart here, so u guys who have been a bad boy - talk, with us. Its like a therapy?
Quote from manneF1 :I remember when I were new on the forum, I was asking for a skin, and everybody was like "omg, wuts wrong in you noob, get a life!11!"

By the way ... check my signature ...
I agree with you Brandon. There are a lot of ways telling it, without beeing an ****. Instead of beeing that **** you could informative tell the member what is allowed and what's not - then repport the post in sillence. No need to go personal and throw insults.

Sadly, the level of maturity of this forum is close to 0, but I keep dreaming for the better
I agree with Brandon too, although it was very annoying for me to see tons of threads about where is the Scirocco.
Quote from Kalev EST :Is this another "lets talk about our feelings" thread?

I think I might expand on your reply notanillusion if you dont mind.

This"quoted" statement from kaev (sorry to highlight you in this post kalev) being quite important in somthing called trust, regardless of the nature or value of trust. Maybe this thread makes you trust my opinion of anything LFS realated or not, maybe this thread will be too much for you. Or maybe alter your judgement on how i arrived at this viewpoint. On an issue that should not have to really be discussed. It should be common manners and courtesy.
Theres a time and a place for everything i hope
Im bored so I'll type for a while, I have a rather contructive few weeks away from the LFS scene and nothings really changed.
Thats both a good thing and a bad thing, as I will try to explain.

What the original poster is trying to say or plea, is for a construction of a better place for everyone.

+1 without meaning of the value is like nod, maybe a nod in the right direction. Yes you may feel that the poster had a valid reason.
But with the expression of the value its just a nod. If you agree then explain why maybe put some real life into it?

What ive noticed is that treads are becoming more "chat" orientated rather then a "forum" where ideas opinions are debated, Sure its good to catch up, but theres a "off topic area for random nonsense"

Its like the tyre progress thread derailed into a war, not evaluation, not on the possiblities of change of physics, but rather, the wait involved till that moment comes.
Where are those days where threads, where the value of the words, were actually respceted.

But this problem of "helping" is just not attributed to this forum, just go to any city and join the cattle, oblivious to the person they just almost walked into,being to busy (closed) to look up or forward.

Or that moment you say hi and its heard but not aknowledged, maybe its happen to you more recently? Its like you have said somthing wrong.

Are peoples lives so much more important as others?
Maybe im going way over the depths of the topic
Its so much easier and depressingly and strangley acceptable to be a bully, if you dont step back a moment to put things into real perspective. You become a victim of the cycle. Wether your a bully or the victim.

Everything seems to have to be so definitive, when really this moment, is just like most others, trying to do the right thing.
Just helping things move forward with a better and more collective input.
Not everyones day is a great day and yeah sometimes the cruel system we have created for ourselves becomes to tiring and pointless.
And then the reason why you enjoy your music so much, or maybe just the sun, the wind or a vioce. Puts the faith back into why you persist with the everday struggle.
No matter the shape or form that it may arrive in.
The worlds a crazy place and its moving way to fast for me no matter how hard i try to slow it at times. Man we should all be busy doing somthing eh?

Stay positive guys, theres plenty more things to be depressed about, LFS progression may be one of them.
Or like the topic I am trying to voice my opionin on.

But really, what it all boils donw to is this sim LFS, its 3 guys working as they only can, with a (slightly irational at times) international community behind them, if we all try to make this a better place, LFS will have many more happy years ahead.

Were all Human, at least i think we all are.

ugh the end /almost

Oh and Fox2 no taking XRT Rank !!!111111
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :
What ive noticed is that treads are becoming more "chat" orientated rather then a "forum" where ideas opinions are debated, Sure its good to catch up, but theres a "off topic area for random nonsense"

Its like the tyre progress thread derailed into a war, not evaluation, not on the possiblities of change of physics, but rather, the wait involved till that moment comes.

To make a reasonable discussion, first there should be people knowing the topic, and there are some who I will read with curiosity. Second, they should know anything but speculations on the current physics problems - else they just speculate

So what's left to discuss is when the new patch will be published.
Quote from J@tko :But someone with a positive IQ got there before the rabble did.

Which is what stops an argument - See how simple it is? Answer politely before the cavemen turn up and start bashing skulls.
Quote from brandons48 :Which is what stops an argument - See how simple it is? Answer politely before the cavemen turn up and start bashing skulls.

I gotta agree with you, I sometimes hesitate with the mouse over a thread wondering how many flames and downputtings are going to be in it.

Long live intelligent answers. It's not big and it's most definitely not clever!!
Quote from Da Fish : It's not big and it's most definitely not clever!!

what do you mean? like a midget who knows the flavour of every window in his house?
#25 - CSU1
...a midget window licker saved my life

(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG