The online racing simulator
Google maps driving simulator
(24 posts, started )
As you say it's got potential.

But a Google Street View version would be the dogs !
#3 - aoun
haha as ive lost my drivers licence, thought id go for a drive around my area....
Quote from aoun :haha as ive lost my drivers licence, thought id go for a drive around my area....

I had the same i think i nearly hit everything you could hit in RL.
The only problem... You CAN drive over buildings...
#6 - Krane
Quote from Mazz4200 :As you say it's got potential.

But a Google Street View version would be the dogs !

Funny, I have been thinking about ripping Google street view images and making a track based on them, not a webbrowser thing, but a LFS/rFactor track.

Ripping the images would be I guess the easy part, but turning them into a track, that's the skill-required -part. I'm just beyond hello world...
I've wanted to do that for years. I have absolutely no idea how to do it though. You'd pretty much have to re-texture everything at least anyhow. Getting someone familiar with the area to help with bumps and grades in the road would probly help to.
I see where this is going.. There will soon be realistic physics and the shit will be called google for speed
LOL. this is crazy. wish i could use my wheel.
Quote from Krane :Funny, I have been thinking about ripping Google street view images and making a track based on them, not a webbrowser thing, but a LFS/rFactor track.

Ripping the images would be I guess the easy part, but turning them into a track, that's the skill-required -part. I'm just beyond hello world...

Bob's Track Builder. http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net/

Yes, you do need a *bit* of skill to use the program to its maximum, but you can make the basic track outline and stuff in it no problems at all.
This is quite cool! I've done 160 kph past my house!
Parking next to my dad's Astra .
meh, I prefer GoogleEarth to plan road trips flying over at 800m height
Who needs laser scanning this is as accurate as needed.
Quote from shaun463 :Parking next to my dad's Astra .

I can park on it

This is quite a steamroller simulator, you can drive over anything
Yep ! I think the game is a great idea .
I want adjustable setups. This car understeers badly.
-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb
I drove around my town. Anyways, where's the rockingham track?
#21 - 5haz
Quote from hazaky :I drove around my town. Anyways, where's the rockingham track?

Type in Earlstrees and then drive straight ahead.
Lol i parked the car in my swimming pool and plowed through my house...its ok my house is out of date on googlemaps anyway.
So if you wondering im fine, no one was hurt...theres just a car in the pool :S
I wonder how accurate the odometer is... because if its correct... then that girl lives far!...
iwe found myself or my friend o don't know but we where jumping with our bikes

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG