The online racing simulator
Quote from Senninha25 :This is what I have so far...TV overlay has been made entirely from scratch...except the TAG Heuer logo.

It's not my final entry because I still plan on making more changes. Is it possible for this one to be accepted in case I don't post an updated version?

Preview.....................Real size

Yes, but if you decide not to make an updated version, edit your post and add 'Final Entry' to it.
Quote from Fuse5 :wtf lol? guess you dont know much about photography. or physics.

You don't know much about maturity, but neither photography.
whens the voting?
a idea to the next competion: damaged cars
Okay, I decided to make something also.

FINAL ENTRY!

Prieview

Click for high-res:
Quote from andRo. :Okay, I decided to make something also.

FINAL ENTRY!

And I was just thinking that 2+ weeks was way too much for one competition.. The curb area on the left looks a bit artificial, but that's minor. I really like the edit!
Thanks!
Quote from macsy :And I was just thinking that 2+ weeks was way too much for one competition..

But what did you mean by this? What does it have to do with me or my edit? Sorry, didn't quite get what was your point.
Quote from andRo. :
But what did you mean by this? What does it have to do with me or my edit? Sorry, didn't quite get what was your point.

Just that if you hadn't posted your edit, there wouldn't have been any edits this week, making this week purposeless (there's 2 days still left, but anyway).
Well I was bored enough to give it a shot:

Beware, full res is quite large!

The original idea was to include a second car, but as I went about setting it up, I figured getting the lighting right would be way more work than I was willing to put into it.
So final entry, 'cause I can't be bothered to finish it
You should atleast crop off the parts that are empty :/ Looks kinda funny
Quote from brandons48 :You should atleast crop off the parts that are empty :/ Looks kinda funny

I know, but that way someone really, really bored can add a second car
Quote from Pheisar :Hi there, thats my first time, I hope you like it.

See you

Preview

Final Entry

nice bro
2 hours until closing time :O Get those entries in quick!
Quote from brandons48 :2 hours until closing time :O Get those entries in quick!

Edited my post, now my edit is my Final Entry.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG