The online racing simulator
Apex Cup Promo 2010
(9 posts, started )
Apex Cup Promo 2010
What's it promoting sorry, a crash series with stupid sound effects?
Quote from boothy :What's it promoting sorry, a crash series with stupid sound effects?

Did you really think it was that bad?

Few too many crashes but, not bad on the quality side of things.
Quote from BigTime :Did you really think it was that bad?

Few too many crashes but, not bad on the quality side of things.

Its should only be a short commercial Video for a Cup, so I have only done the wishes of my friends.
It's a very nice video, and shows some good action although I dont like the music.

I'd give 4/5 stars on youtube, but first i have to login.
Quote from Timo1992 :It's a very nice video, and shows some good action although I dont like the music.

I'd give 4/5 stars on youtube, but first i have to login.

Yeh, the music-choise was not the best one. But thanks
#7 - pik_d
Quote from boothy :What's it promoting sorry, a crash series with stupid sound effects?

While I wouldn't go this far I do have to wonder why you showed the car disappearing at 18 seconds. That seems like really bad form if you're trying to promote something.

Who's that bashing, a guy with zero to none movie making experience, and a lame insult to other people's work?

If you're really going to sh*t in someone's thread, you could AT LEAST do a decent job on it. So either do quality bashing, or step aside, and let the professional assh*les (I.E: me) do their job.

On topic

1. The above mentioned car disappearing was a bad thing
2. If you overlay sounds, do it in all the movie (unless you're splitting the movie into different sequences, which is not the case here)

other than that, it's good. I liked it, even the music. Crashes were nice, and added action to the action. The sound syncing could have been a bit better, but you'll learn. The camerawork was decent, and the video left an overall good impression on me. What I'd do better though, is the finish line crossing scene, I wouldn't freeze frame, I'd slow down as much as possible, but it depends on the PC specs...

Good effort, good movie.
Thank you Squid, thanks for you support.

Apex Cup Promo 2010
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG