The online racing simulator
Wow, it has been on TG and u've got it back in one piece?!
Mostly they f**k the cars up cause they can't drive.

As for best car

Matrixi's
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R
Quote from Matrixi :Cheers for the nominations, though it's just a 20 year old Datsun.

I however nominate jibber and his revvvv-happy S2000.

http://nismo.1g.fi/store.jpg

Let the growth of e-penors continue.

I EFFKING LOVE DATSUNS!

By the way, wasn't there a thread where you showed pics of the custom liscence plates? "FFUUU-"?
I just photoshopped those a bit, the R32 plates are still on my desk waiting to be bolted on.

Mind you, my ex-Mitsubishi had less than optimal license plates..
tristain beats me with that car, and his car....but im pretty sure my moms "spaceship" could pwn an rx7 anywhere

Restoring the Focus and hopefully getting Porsche 911 GT2 Next year.

Quote from brt900 :well i know that not all lfs members are old enough to drive yet but they dad might own a r34 skyline or a porsche 911

Oi, exactly what we are getting. Yo Stole dat from me!

My mum has a little spastic fiat 500, Not even an Abarth. POVERTY!
Quote from logitekg25 :tristain beats me with that car, and his car....but im pretty sure my moms "spaceship" could pwn an rx7 anywhere

If there's no corners, maybe...
Yeah, in the corners my car would pwn all of u...

...Outback style. Lol, who needs to go around corners when you can offroad in a straight line.
My parents'

Mine (looks exactly like it)

what model aprilia

and the new american cars (most) can do corners just as well as straights
Tristan would even win with one car: Lancia Stratos.
Quote from Jordan2007 :

Restoring the Focus and hopefully getting Porsche 911 GT2 Next year.

Oi, exactly what we are getting. Yo Stole dat from me!

My mum has a little spastic fiat 500, Not even an Abarth. POVERTY!

You're 15?

I got the same like this one, same color and rims. (picture from wikipedia)

Was my dads before, and my dad owns my bmw e36 1992 325i right now and my mom bmw e90 320d 2006.

If I can count my dream car into this comp it would be a Lexus LFA

Btw, Bought a Invidia Gt300 cat-back for it. Next updates will be new bumpers cause those are a bit broken and scratched. (I blame the snow)
Forgot to mention, this car looks powerful and fast but its frekkin slow
thats a ford, muscle car looking to cut corners money wise -_- muscle cars are never known for their handling at all.....they are MEANT for straight lines

my moms is a pontiac with everything in mind from handling to speed.
My beast

Quote from logitekg25 :thats a ford, muscle car looking to cut corners money wise -_- muscle cars are never known for their handling at all.....they are MEANT for straight lines

my moms is a pontiac with everything in mind from handling to speed.

Well, the Trans Am is just a Pontiac body slapped on the Camaro chassis, so to me that's about as muscle car as it gets.

My G8 could probably give your mom's car a run for its money, only thing holding me back is mine's a much heavier car.
eh i quit =/
In the bag!
Attached images
escfront.jpg
mine :

Haha, forgot bout Redman. I vote his car
#97 - Jakg
Quote from R3DMAN :mine :

Do you have 18" wheels? Didn't think so... Looks like I win, then...
I have a 1994 Honda Civic with a blown head gasket. I acquired the car with the blown head gasket and 179,000 miles on the clock. I'm now at 184,000 miles, so 5000 miles with a blown head gasket and the car is easily the best running car I've owned yet aside from my old Toyota pickup truck.

I didn't pay for the car and with the cost near $1000 to have the gasket replaced, I'm not planning on putting that much money into a car with that many miles. Thus, if I make it another 15,000 miles to 200k with the blown head gasket, I will resurrect this thread a year from now and declare myself the winner of "who owns the best car on lfs forum."

Blown head gasket or not, this car runs fantastic aside from the fact that it has a girlamatic transmission in it. I think the car will last another 15k. I'm just not sure if I can last another 15k driving a girlamatic.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG