The online racing simulator
Holy ****
(26 posts, started )
Holy ****
Looks like another Zonda. As much as i love them i wasn't all that impressed by the video.
Yeah, it builds up and then its just a bunch of clips. The last two slow-mo clips are sweet tho.

I just love looking at the car tho. :lovies3d:
What a beauty :lovies3d:
I can only agree . Flipping amazing!
#6 - Mysho
Watched with my mouth widely open... I so wanna be a gas pedal of that car!
Beautiful!
Took the beauty out of the original Zonda for everyone to drool about... very unamused
Quote from squidhead :Took the beauty out of the original Zonda for everyone to drool about... very unamused

The things they do for that extra mile per hour
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I just love looking at the car tho. :lovies3d:

They totally ruined the Zonda, the R is hideous.

Quote from Mysho :Watched with my mouth widely open... I so wanna be a gas pedal of that car!

...So you can have sweaty feet all over you?

Quote from squidhead :Took the beauty out of the original Zonda for everyone to drool about... very unamused

+1
I thought the video gave it more justice then it actually has.
But then again if that film crew could make my car look that awesome id be drooling over it.
Quote from MAGGOT :They totally ruined the Zonda, the R is hideous.

differences between the two...

never liked the original zonda, the R is far better looking imo. :lovies3d:
The F is gorgeous, imo. The R is an abomination.
anyone else see the guy putting the steering wheel on slightly fail? :P

Ace video though, defietly makes you warm inside...
I LOVE the R. The F is a big... bug-ish?

And yeah, the guy putting on the steering wheel looks like a stuck-up prick, lol.
uhh 3ds max
nice :jawdrop:
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I LOVE the R. The F is a big... bug-ish?

Funny, I always thought that the R looked like some kind of mutated insect from a campy sci-fi movie.
Quote from piggy501 :The things they do for that extra mile per hour

Quote from MAGGOT :They totally ruined the Zonda, the R is hideous.

I thought I was alone...

Quote from Stang70Fastback :I LOVE the R. The F is a big... bug-ish?

You have a suicidaly fast car that resembles a flat soap chunk with a GT wing in your avatar, your opinion doesn't count
Is that video supposed to be slightly jumpy, like a slideshow type thing, but the sound doesnt jump, just the picture, coz if it is then fine, but if not, then my PC may well be dying!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Is that video supposed to be slightly jumpy, like a slideshow type thing, but the sound doesnt jump, just the picture, coz if it is then fine, but if not, then my PC may well be dying!

Its a HD video, so yes it might lagg.
nothing should lag,i had that problem, i think its codec problem. but on my new pc nothing lags,so its a solution too
I like the car, it looks stylish and at same time - a beast.
Anyone knows the actually spesifications of the car?
#24 - JJ72
I've seen it in the flesh, the internals of the car is more interesting than the outside by some miles!
That red R looked a bit like K,but the commercial was sweet,as much as the car itself!

Holy ****
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG