The online racing simulator
Quote from elliot1992 :Practice Session Number: 10
Lap and Timecode: around lap 12
Cars involved: 102,96
Description of Incident: car queue slows down, car 96 makes no effort what so ever to break and just plows into the back of me...

I did brake, just waaaaay too late.

My bad, sorry.
Quote from Bean0 :I did brake, just waaaaay too late.

My bad, sorry.

never noticed that in the replay but no worries
Quote from Bean0 :I did brake, just waaaaay too late.

My bad, sorry.

Sorry to say the same happened in the session 10. Looking at the replay your brake light didn't light up until after you hit me. We both tryed to escape on the inside with the difference I braked hard early since I saw what was going on. Maybe lag?
Quote from Cawwa :Sorry to say the same happened in the session 10. Looking at the replay your brake light didn't light up until after you hit me. We both tryed to escape on the inside with the difference I braked hard early since I saw what was going on. Maybe lag?

yeh same here i never saw brake lights in the replay. I think lag is playing its role
Quote from CSF :Lag.

Alright, that's what I thought , he was in my blind zone so I thought he came up on me
Quote from Bmxtwins :Alright, that's what I thought , he was in my blind zone so I thought he came up on me

We are talking about the time, where i barely touched your rear bumper for the first time...atleast on my screen i only touched it once, and then going into T3 you went high, i went low, and before i exited the corner there was a yellow flag?

I was actually wondering how you flipped but that lag my explain it. Sorry about that.
Quote from dekojester :A slight puzzler as to what happened as there's no evidence of lag but we can't add any more sessions now can we ? This one will go by with just a warning to the racer, and a comment that during all bits but the lap before green it's advisible to stagger formation a bit and leave room to escape each side incase there happens to be an accordion effect.

The decision by the marshal was correct. Use your look left/rights. Based on the behaviour of your team drivers in the practice sessions and also seen in the IFCL oval event, you will not be permitted in the 2010 Kyoto 250.

All drivers who completed 90% or more of the laps get credit for the session.

Session 11 and 12 also have no issue, all finishers of 90% or more of the distance will get credit.

It's not correct that because of one bad behaviour, others are not permitted to drive. And about IFCL oval event, just watch the replay and then talk sh!t, ok?
Quote from worldeye007 :It's not correct that because of one bad behaviour, others are not permitted to drive. And about IFCL oval event, just watch the replay and then talk sh!t, ok?

Well just speaking like that wont make things any easier for you mate. Have fun watching stream!
Quote from xtraction :Well just speaking like that wont make things any easier for you mate. Have fun watching stream!

first, i wasn't talkin to you. second, it's easy just to talk without actually knowing what happend there.
Quote from worldeye007 :first, i wasn't talkin to you. second, it's easy just to talk without actually knowing what happend there.

Its okay for me to have my opinion, and also, back chatting / w.e that was wont do you any good
Quote from xtraction :Its okay for me to have my opinion, and also, back chatting / w.e that was wont do you any good

Yes, but I also have the right for a reply, right?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG