The online racing simulator
Practice Session Number: 13?
Lap 20ish - Time not sure
Cars involved: 25, 21
Description of Incident: Looked from wheel view 21 just came and hit me after I asked to stop bumpdrafting, 21 may have lagged into me considering his timeout, i may have come down but i dont think so

Didnt save replay...
#27 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :Practice Session Number: 13?
Lap 20ish - Time not sure
Cars involved: 25, 21
Description of Incident: Looked from wheel view 21 just came and hit me after I asked to stop bumpdrafting, 21 may have lagged into me considering his timeout, i may have come down but i dont think so

Didnt save replay...

Lag.
Quote from elliot1992 :Practice Session Number: 10
Lap and Timecode: around lap 12
Cars involved: 102,96
Description of Incident: car queue slows down, car 96 makes no effort what so ever to break and just plows into the back of me...

A slight puzzler as to what happened as there's no evidence of lag but we can't add any more sessions now can we ? This one will go by with just a warning to the racer, and a comment that during all bits but the lap before green it's advisible to stagger formation a bit and leave room to escape each side incase there happens to be an accordion effect.

Quote from worldeye007 :Practice Session Number: 10
Lap 10 - Time 15:05
Cars involved: 88, 107
Description of Incident: 2 contacts between me and 88. First I've manage it, but second made me loose control. Then I got SG, the marshal told me that I cut 3 lanes, but I was just chasing the racing line.

The decision by the marshal was correct. Use your look left/rights. Based on the behaviour of your team drivers in the practice sessions and also seen in the IFCL oval event, you will not be permitted in the 2010 Kyoto 250.

All drivers who completed 90% or more of the laps get credit for the session.

Session 11 and 12 also have no issue, all finishers of 90% or more of the distance will get credit.
Please submit any Session 14 protests by 14:00 UTC for consideration, if you have any.

Session 13 is clear. All racers who participated in #13 get credit.
Practice Session Number: 14
Lap 4 - Time 5:00 ish +
Cars involved: 25,666
Description of Incident: 666 attempts to push me below apron and hits me once while I was contesting position.
[I]Practice Session Number: 14
Lap 5 - Time 7:10
Description of Incident: 666 hits my car during contesting spot and continues to push below apron
Quote from Bmxtwins :Practice Session Number: 14
Lap 4 - Time 5:00 ish +
Description of Incident: 666 attempts to push me below apron and hits me once while I was contesting position.

Quote from Bmxtwins :[I]Practice Session Number: 14
Lap 5 - Time 7:10
Description of Incident: 666 hits my car during contesting spot and continues to push below apron

Car 666 given a warning to leave more space while a car is alongside contesting a position under Safety Car.

All cars finishing 50 or more laps in the session get credit.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG