The online racing simulator
Protests Thread Cleanup
Quote from manneF1 :Practice Session Number: 1
Lap and Timecode: 22-23. 34:21.00- 34:40.00
Cars involved: 105, 02, 05, and many others were involved
Description of Incident: Car #105 furiosly takes inside in to small turn in main straight. 02 pushes keeps his line leaving no room for #105. They touch and crashes me to wall, spining me many times. I had nothing to do and i spined furiosly to other, no chance them to avoid and crashes heavy to me and send me to more spins. Many were involved and destoired races. My car was totaly damaged after that.

I think you mean me number 102. But yes he came across when i was on the inside, leaving me with nowhere to go except into the wall and back across the track taking out numerous other drivers behind me...
Quote from Bmxtwins :Practice Session Number: 1
Lap and Timecode: Pacelap 1:14
Cars involved: 25, 69
Description of Incident: 69 rear ends me on pacelap... dont know why

No 69 is my team mate and he had 2-5 fps in that area.He couldn`t control the car.We are very sorry for what happened.
Quote from elliot1992 :I think you mean me number 102. But yes he came across when i was on the inside, leaving me with nowhere to go except into the wall and back across the track taking out numerous other drivers behind me...

fixed
Quote from CARRERA GT :Practice Session Number: 1
Lap and Timecode: LAP 23 AT 34:47.41
Cars involved: 102
Description of Incident: We are in SC periode and he s still racing trying to overtake me, and that resulted of a contact by car 109 in the rear of my car, making me losing control and been overtaken by 3 cars. In my opigion it s not a nice move under SC, even if it wasn t under SC .

It was a race to line according to the rules which i wasn't aware about, i had cars overtaking me before that happened hence why i overtook you. Sorry but it was mayhem :/
Quote from Bmxtwins :Practice Session Number: 1
Lap and Timecode: LAP 6 1:35
Cars involved: 102 , 25
Description of Incident: In SC period 102 rearends me

Yes and i apologise for that as well. I was rearended several times as well but when i rear ended you was down to inexperience and the first time i have ever been under full caution yellows. Once again i'm sorry.
Quote from catalanu :No 69 is my team mate and he had 2-5 fps in that area.He couldn`t control the car.We are very sorry for what happened.

wow then disco I had 26 fps but 2
Well if you can't find a way to run with a decent amount of fps with a full field then you won't be able to do the actual race...
Quote from boothy :Well if you can't find a way to run with a decent amount of fps with a full field then you won't be able to do the actual race...

had redone my graphics in game and forgot and didnt turn them all the way down...
Quote from z-ro 8 :Practice Session Number: 1a and 1b
Lap and Timecode: every lap from 1 to 23
Cars involved: majority of the field
Description of Incident: fail

Grats to PMD and Vince for pretty much being the only ones to actually get any benefit out of showing up.

meh, I hardly think this is necessary, alot of drivers were new to the cramped conditions on the oval, granted fails came about alot, but this was the first test race and not the actual kyoto 250... get a grip and give the world a chance if you can bring yourself to do so :/
Quote from oscarhardwick :meh, I hardly think this is necessary, alot of drivers were new to the cramped conditions on the oval, granted fails came about alot, but this was the first test race and not the actual kyoto 250... get a grip and give the world a chance if you can bring yourself to do so :/

Well, if it is there first time maybe they shouldn't be so aggressive?
I'll grant you that much PMD, but, if the more experienced drivers just go off on some rant every time a few newer drivers c0ck up, then the newerr drivers probably wont be as enthusiastic or willing to improve, constructive critisim would be better.
The problem is with the newer drivers experience not their skills.
In a oval race it plays out over numerous laps, how ever a new comer to the oval may think, GAP OK I GO THERE!!!!! OOPS CRASH!!!!

That's the problem. They need more racing experience in the oval to get it thats why these practice sessions are run to help with that.
But whether a driver figures that out is another story.

My advice, though no one asked for it.
Sit back and let the race unfold, if you miss a move in a practice session learn from it and try again in the next race.
Quote from EliteAti :Practice Session Number: 2 - Race
Lap and Timecode: End of 13th lap - 23 minutes
Cars involved: 03 (Me) and 41 (TReeArms)
Description of Incident: Stupid fail

After the Green Flags were shown car #03 drives into cars #41 rear causing him to spin. My apologies for that accident, it should have been avoided but i didnt expect braking there and realized too late. Im sorry.

No pronlem my friend..
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Practice Session Number: 4
Lap and Timecode: 41st lap / 52:40:64
Cars involved: 666 L.Matonis(me) and 77 D.Buck
Description of Incident: #77 Just blocks me in T2 after restart of the race,very unnprofesional and rude move.

agreed!
i pushed a little harder that time!
Was worth waiting, some good news up there. /OT spam
Quote from dekojester :

Car 666 is given 2 additional sessions for failure to heed yellow flags, as well as excluded from session 2.

I think it was smth like 1 yellow flag, and i didn't coused a crash or something,so i think it's to harsh penalty.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :I think it was smth like 1 yellow flag, and i didn't coused a crash or something,so i think it's to harsh penalty.

Harsh or not, that is the penalty for the incident(s) in question.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :I think it was smth like 1 yellow flag, and i didn't coused a crash or something,so i think it's to harsh penalty.

You were well behind the field, and had a yellow flag flag from the exit of Turn 3, then failed to notice a car stuck in the wall before hitting them, so don't talk shite.
Quote from Dinodoom :At lap 4 (time 6.17.40) I was hit car number 96 S.Baker, who lost control his car after that and driving out of track. I apologize, don't no what i was thinking there

I didn't take any damage, don't worry about it
The contact seemed very minor, perhaps a little lag was involved
Hey why must i do 2 more sessions when I have done 3? If I only have 1 more added then I'm good?

"Both 06 and 25 want same piece of real estate, with predictable results. Car 06 excluded from the event anyway, add one session to car 25's requirements"

edit: "Car 25 comes in with follow view, should be able to see the scene, and drives straight into it without much attempt to slow down +1 session on top of other earlier penalty."

Deko i was driving on the LOWEST draw distance possible, I had no way of seeing this, I am working on computer graphics, my apologies.

- Also I do not see why, when i drive 3 sessions (4 is now my required amount) why i must now drive 5 total... shouldnt it be 2 additional sessions to the needed amount.
If you are on the lowest graphics then drive appropriately. You have a map and know where the SC queue is, and what speed it is going at. So slow down.
I hit the que? When? I thought you meant when I rushed into a wreck :S.
If you are racing at KY1, you most likely are going full throttle in any LFS car, so you need to be looking ahead to the next turn.
No offense, but it you have to use the minimum draw distance, you have no business in the 250. Part of the key to survival is avoiding incidents, and you cannot do that if you force yourself to have the least possible amount of reaction time.
Oh well you did that as well in one of the sessions (if I get mixed up it means you've been in too many incidents) but yes you decided to ignore a yellow flag off turn 3 all the way down to the s/f line despite the SCD message going out. And using follow view won't help your fps either since the car has to be rendered so use wheels view.
Ok . My FPS were fine because I lowered draw. But 2 more sessions is ridiculous.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG