The online racing simulator
Hey guys, I've been on an unexpected vacation all week so I didn't have the fun of chiming in.
Brad's the new Kyle Busch. Love him or hate him, it doesn't really matter.

It's easily possible to go 3 wide into a turn at Atlanta. Brad had a nose on Edwards entering the turn, sad to say, that is all you need. As soon as Edwards starts coming down and contact was made you can see Brad was off the gas if not on the brakes. That to me isn't Brad's fault at all. Sure when you are the overtaking car you have to do it cleanly, but the outside car turning down into you doesn't make it your fault. So that to me is 100% Carl's fault.

The BS that followed was just idiotic. Carl watched the replay, said on air that it wasn't as bad as he thought it was. Then right at the end of the race you could see him hunting down Brad. Missed him once on corner exit (the only safe place to spin someone there) and then went for it next lap in the middle of the front straight on the (2nd?) fastest track on the schedule when Bristol and Martinsville are the next two tracks. All this ends with a dangerous result that puts Carl in 100% blame again. Carl should of at least got his points taken away from that Atlanta race, it's not much since he finished 39th, but it would get a point across.

If you look at Kyle Busch now, he's rather boring. Looking back on the past couple years I actually enjoyed watching him more then. Brad is in that same stage. He's young and coming up through the ranks fast. He has a personality that sets him apart from the other drivers, something Kyle lost.

You blame a rookie for driving like a "maniac", but let a veteran get away with a near death experience.
Quote from PMD9409 :You blame a rookie for driving like a "maniac", but let a veteran get away with a near death experience.

Probably the best quote i've seen.
Quote from PMD9409 :It's easily possible to go 3 wide into a turn at Atlanta.

Off topic: When I was there a couple years ago I saw them do 4 wide in the trucks. Kyle Busch just drove right down on the apron and passed 3 guys at once.
I wish Carl would have waited until the cool down lap, or at least a slower section of the track. Take someone out if you want, it's your ass on the line; but don't kill 'em.
Quote from SidiousX :IMO, Brad's "wrecking people" is just Denny Hamlin's excuse for being a little bitch.

Right out of Brad's own mouth today:

“I have the good fortune of having some time and the mental presence to be objective and realize that some of the things I might have done during that process might not have been the cool thing to do – I might have been a jerk,” Keselowski said. “I can see that. I can see a lot of different sides and a lot of different opinions and have respect for the majority of them.

“Specifically, the incident at Phoenix [with payback of Hamlin], what I did there was over my own line so to speak. The incidents before that, I don’t feel that way about, and the incidents after that, I don’t feel that way about.”

Even he admits the taking Denny out, still think BK doesn't wreck anyone though?
Quote from UncleBenny :
Even he admits the taking Denny out, still think BK doesn't wreck anyone though?

Besides that one at Phoenix (pretty clear payback), no. Aggressive, sure, but not purposely wrecking. And just look at what caused the incident... "payback", so technically Brad didn't start it.

So once again, a veteran can knock a rookie out of the way, but if a rookie does it that's just wrong.
i hope brad ****s up carl now. coz carls ass wont be able to retalliate xD
So you want Brad to sink to the level of the person you are complaining about? Mature.
You don't have to attempt to kill him to get him back. Simply give him a little nudge at good ol' Bristol with 5 to go. It's not immature at all, it's punishment Carl should be getting from NASCAR anyways.
Somehow solving the issue of intentional wrecking with more intentional wrecking doesn't seem logical.
Quote from Falcon140 :I wish Carl would have waited until the cool down lap, or at least a slower section of the track. Take someone out if you want...

Quote from Falcon140 :Somehow solving the issue of intentional wrecking with more intentional wrecking doesn't seem logical.

Contradicting your previous statement?
Quote from Falcon140 :So you want Brad to sink to the level of the person you are complaining about? Mature.

im on about brad bumping and running on carl u tard.... not a 200mph flip like dumbass carl did
Quote from BreadC :im on about brad bumping and running on carl u tard.... not a 200mph flip like dumbass carl did

Well Denny did the same thing at homestead, even though it was at a little lower speed, still dangerous.
The fact Carl got a meaningless probation means this is going to go on untill someone is unfortunetly killed, this isn't real racing its WWE Racing.
Quote from PMD9409 :Contradicting your previous statement?

No. Simply pointing out how ridiculous the other statements are.
BRISTOL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on! Get out yer Dale Jr. hats, yer Budweiser t-shirts, yer red necks and yer mullets!

I f**king love it!
Man I really want to go to Bristol, I'm sure I'll get down there some time in the next couple years. I go to a lot of 1/2 mile tracks around here, and to imagine a track that small surrounded by 160,000 people, it has to be an amazing place to be on race day.
Quote from UncleBenny :Man I really want to go to Bristol, I'm sure I'll get down there some time in the next couple years. I go to a lot of 1/2 mile tracks around here, and to imagine a track that small surrounded by 160,000 people, it has to be an amazing place to be on race day.

Maracana is crawling in shadows.

So Logano got the pole, JPM is 6th, way to go! This has to be a good race.
i just wanna hear walltrip say "BRISTOL BABY"

xD
I'd love to go there, all I got to say about Bristol.
Seems every year someone i know has extra tickets, and i cant go....responsibility suxor.
I'm not going to criticise Carl Edwards too much for this. Having watched on average 2 NASCAR races a weekend with BK being in almost all of them I've seen that he is dangerous. I can only hope that he learned something from this. An Example of this is the Nationwide race a week or so ago. Joey Logono was mad at Biffle for something done on the restart when he should have been mad at BK who pourposley spun him into the tri-oval grass taking 4th spot from him just before the S/F line leaving Joey in 5th sliding through the grass.

Other examples are not fresh in mind but I know there are others and eventually something had to give with him and it did in Edwards who you know didn't mean to flip him. He's afraid of fliping race cars if you remeber right. Anybody who says he wanted to flip him doesn't know "Quack"

It's like blaming WWI on Germany... It may have been Carl Edward's actions that made it big, but really it was the other driver that made it happen in the first place.

(Disclaimer: I'm a Mark Martin fan.. for anybody who wants to argue saying I'm bias or something.. I'm not by fanhood anyways)
If you just want to see a race at Bristol, the summer truck race is the way to go. I got my tickets for $8 each there two years ago. There was a special if you ordered your tickets on 08/08/08 they were $8 each. I think normally the truck race tickets are around $20, and it's general admission seating.
That was a pretty tame race at Bristol, not a ton of action and only one big wreck. Busch sure looks dumb for taking 4 at the end when Addington only wanted to put 2 tires on, not sure if he would have been able to hold off Johnson but I think he would have had a shot. Glad to see Tony jump up to second place with the 2 tire stop at the end though.

Anyone else see the wreck in the Legends race after the Nationwide race on Saturday? Pearson is seriously luckily to have only broken a few bones after the way that other car T-boned him in the drivers side.
Quote from Cornys :Other examples are not fresh in mind but I know there are others and eventually something had to give with him and it did in Edwards who you know didn't mean to flip him. He's afraid of fliping race cars if you remeber right. Anybody who says he wanted to flip him doesn't know "Quack"

It's like blaming WWI on Germany... It may have been Carl Edward's actions that made it big, but really it was the other driver that made it happen in the first place.

Wow.

So revenge wrecking is OK?

And it doesn't matter if the intention was to flip him or not. They are driving fast in race cars and he is intentionally turning another car around. There are so many dangerous things that could happen and potentially injure the other driver. :thumbsdow

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG