The online racing simulator
Blur
(57 posts, started )
0:15, Do i see wangan? It actually looks really fun, its something different fromt the same ol' sim that are on consoles.. Looking forward to a Demo or something
Personally I'm looking forward to Split/Second more but this looks like fun as well (like Midnight Clubs battle mode on steroids )
wow ford transit supervan forza so needs that lol. so when is the release date for this
Probably sometime in Q2 '10.
Quote from Crashgate3 :"Confidence is a preference to the habitual voyeur of what is known as...

PARK LIFE!"

It might seem like an odd move to us. We're sophisticated simmers but your average 12 year old kid will buy this so it doesn't really matter.
Blur was a disappointment when I saw the nitro bits and the power-ups. Would be a fun arcade game if I was still 10 and liked driving like a tool
this game looks awesome IMO
Loads of "competitions" about at the moment to get a Beta key for the betas release on 8th March.

Got my key, be interesting to see how it plays.
#35 - JJ72
mario kart with licensed cars, and the game looks really nice in the trailers. Wonder how it plays, as the sonic all star racing already filled my mario kart party game need, i don't really need another similiar game.
Saw this a while a go, looks like fun.
Quote from danowat :Loads of "competitions" about at the moment to get a Beta key for the betas release on 8th March.

Got my key, be interesting to see how it plays.

fileplanet subscribers got the beta early
Got my key courtesy of Machinima. Eagerly awaiting Monday
BUMP, downloading the beta now, time to see how it plays

edit: this game is hilariously fun. 20 cars on short tracks with powerups whats not to like?
love this game.
Managed to get some time with the Beta and...........

I am pleasently suprised, its sort of like Wipeout with real cars, I really like it, the cars feel nice and weighty for what is unashamadly an arcade game, the only thing thats missing for me is a cockpit view, but still, its a very nice arcade racer.
downloaded and it is awsome
Anyone know if the levelling in the beta will transfer over?, can't see the point in pushing toooo far ahead with the beta if not.
hope it does this is one to buy
Quote from danowat :Anyone know if the levelling in the beta will transfer over?, can't see the point in pushing toooo far ahead with the beta if not.

nope it won't transfer over, it never does.
and it don't take long at all to get to level 10.
Yea the beta is capped at level 10 so it would make much of a difference.
Ahh ok, I am only at level 4, mind you, I am sure I raced against a lvl40.....
I've played a few races of this online and I'm actually quite impressed. And surprised. Burnout meets Mario Kart without any annoying race-ending blue shells

I've got 2 codes left for anyone interested in joining the beta. PM me if you want one. These are 12-digit codes for the Blur website, not the 16-digit XBL one. They email you the XBL one after you sign up.
The multiplayer beta demo is on the xbox live marketplace now. I've been playing all day, quickly hit the 15 level cap but it's still insanely fun. It's like Mario Kart crossed with Burnout and PGR. Nothing beats the carnage of 20 people piling into turn 1 all firing different power ups. So far the only annoying thing is the placement of the shocks on some levels, it's way too powerful, especially when you get 19 people deploying them at the same time, it's hard to avoid one let alone a whole laps worth.

Blur
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG