The online racing simulator
#1 - Lynce
Sensations in Slowmotion (UNFINISHED, October/2008)
Very nice!

When i heard the first sound track slowly fading in, i knew it that its gonna be good.
#3 - Hahmo
O_O Very good!
Great job, too bad you haven't finished it yet. I like the motion blur of the clips - I can't make them as good as you can in my Sony Vegas
#5 - Lynce
Nice Lynce, i like the sound of the RAC ^^
The beginning was nice, but I've seen it about a year or so back The FXO parts didn't feel right for me, for some reason. Anyway, This is about 10% of your average level. You're doing much better works now
#8 - Lynce
Quote from jamodabestdood :Nice Lynce, i like the sound of the RAC ^^

Seriously, is nothing special. And... If you see the credits, is the same style than LFS Forms (Lynce Digital Art credits in the beggining). I use this idea because the Sensations in Slowmotion has been not finished.

Thanks.

Quote from squidhead :The beginning was nice, but I've seen it about a year or so back The FXO parts didn't feel right for me, for some reason. Anyway, This is about 10% of your average level. You're doing much better works now

Good memory. I remember I sent you the clip of the arab drift to tell me your opinion about camera work,hehehe.

Thank you, brother. I miss your videos, mate.

And, I miss "Shadow". Why is "No longer welcome" in his nick? Sorry by this offtopic.
Quote from Lynce :
Good memory. I remember I sent you the clip of the arab drift to tell me your opinion about camera work,hehehe.

about the camerawork, I think it improves the looks very much when the camera follows the car, but moves around it. Also if you use stationary cameras, it's better not to leave them comletely stationary, but to slowly move it, while tracking the car movement. That's my personal preference
I like the beginning and the ending, I don't like the 360 part so much. Maybe because I think the car should go faster with that kind of music, but maybe it's something else.

But other than that, very good job.
Raise the car up in the air on and take the spring rate down the floor. No sway bars ether... HAR HAR HAR!

Nice look you got going on there. Play with those car setups a bit and it will look just that much better.
I love your style Lynce. The beginning was awesome. Also fast moving FXO moment was really nice too.
Quote from squidhead :about the camerawork, I think it improves the looks very much when the camera follows the car, but moves around it. Also if you use stationary cameras, it's better not to leave them comletely stationary, but to slowly move it, while tracking the car movement. That's my personal preference

Good idea. Noted for future videos. Stationary cameras...hum...

Interesting, brother.

Quote from andRo. :I like the beginning and the ending, I don't like the 360 part so much. Maybe because I think the car should go faster with that kind of music, but maybe it's something else.

But other than that, very good job.

The ending does not exist,hehehehehe.

+1. Yep, wrong music.

Quote from BigTime :Raise the car up in the air on and take the spring rate down the floor. No sway bars ether... HAR HAR HAR!

Nice look you got going on there. Play with those car setups a bit and it will look just that much better.

Always I'm very glad by your words.

You mean more realistic physics with more realistic set? Please, tell me, I'm very interested on that.

"Raise the car up in the air on and take the spring rate down the floor. No sway bars ether... HAR HAR HAR! "

BigTime's proberb.

Quote from PioneerLv :I love your style Lynce. The beginning was awesome. Also fast moving FXO moment was really nice too.

Thank you as always, my friend.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG