The online racing simulator
Quote from sinbad :Even if you've organised it all, and got them express written permission, they'll still most likely not care.

but there's simply nothing to lose... and if someone really wants to do anything more than posting wishes on the forum it will always be a plus...
Quote from pandera :but there's simply nothing to loose... and if someone really wants to do anything more than posting wishes on the forum it will always be a plus...

I agree, nothing to lose but time and optimism

I applaud anyone for making the effort, but the past history would suggest it's a bit futile.
Quote from StableX :nice 2nd place at Lime ROck!!!

I'm guessing you mean the 11th to 2nd ford spec racer race, it was indeed a fun race for me what capped it off nicely was to be personally thanked and congratulated by Jason for driving sanely in the first ten laps and then going on to get a good finish, that is one of those races worth remembering thanks for reminding me

sorry for O/T

Bathurst BATHURST!
#29 - e.M
as said if u really can then talk to the track owners, scan the track and maybe devs will accpet it after everything they are doing now
#30 - Woz
Bathurst has to be one of the only tracks in the world that the Safety Nazi's have not managed to change

It is a dangerous insane track that would never pass regs if not for the history behind the circuit.

LFS would need changes so it could simulate a kangaroo crossing the track mid race at the bottom of Conrod lol

I love the place and would love to see it in LFS
Quote from Woz :Bathurst has to be one of the only tracks in the world that the Safety Nazi's have not managed to change

Apart from the Chase, of course.
Quote from Hotdogxx60 :
This info is only going back to past forums in Gran Turismo early days when this idea was floated around.

A bit like Blackwood with GTR's. The only good straight/turn you can pass is the back straight.. There is few places to pass too, yes, but it aint so easy..
Quote from amp88 :Apart from the Chase, of course.

Yeah imagine the passing opportunities that could have been had from 320km/h + speeds drafting and then in the braking zone The chase isn't a bad compromise though, has certainly created some action of its own over the years
Quote from sinbad :I believe Nikimere was involved in a proposed Mondello Park (Ireland) cooperation a good few years ago, at no cost to the devs. They weren't interested iirc and obviously it never happened.

Ideas like this are useless. What do you expect will happen?

Scawen: ERIIIIIIIIIICCCC!!!! ERRRRIIIIIIIIICCCCC!!!!!
Eric: Huh?
Scawen: ERRRRRIIIIIIIICCCC!!!! You HAVE to see this!!!!
Eric: OOHHH What?!
Scawen: Someone just came up with a BRILLIANT idea!!!
Eric: Wow!! At last!! What is it? What is it?!
Scawen: Sit down... Here it is..... Nurburgring Nordschleife.
Eric: O.M.G
Scawen: I know, right?
Eric: Get on the phone to Victor, he will go nuts where he hears this!! I'll get to work right away.
Scawen: I'm going to PM this guy, he should be on the dev team!!
Eric: YAY!

--------

Even if you've organised it all, and got them express written permission, they'll still most likely not care.

Free vacation down under? Maybe they would?
Quote from nightojnr :
I would really like to see Mount Panorama in the next LFS. Considering the amount of Australians who play LFS i think it would be great to give them something back and not just the aussie's but everyone who plays LFS.

Unfortunately the only way your gona get any aussie content for a sim is to either A: Buy Rfactor or B: Rent iRacing
LFS is not going anywhere soon , 14 months late on a patch says it all.
Quote from sinbad :I agree, nothing to lose but time and optimism

I applaud anyone for making the effort, but the past history would suggest it's a bit futile.

At situations like these I really wish we could somewhat persuate the developers to do as we want, alltho that never will happend
Also rememeber the various cars they got offered to use in game free and such?

Also, you know it will come... or ... well...
Rallypack?
bah...devs have announced to recreate the track of Rockingham. I am pretty sure they have no time to think about it.

But a suggest itself is not bad at all, there is just few problems to think about next good move
Quote from The Very End :Also, you know it will come... or ... well...
Rallypack?

It's ok. You'll have it by the time you're fourty.
Quote from brandons48 :It's ok. You'll have it by the time you're forty.

With my lifestyle I won't even be fourty
No... But you'll feel like you're fourty.
God damnit without the RallyPack my life is meaningless :guilty:
The GTR 2 V8 Supercars mod is frickin excellent for a blast round Bathurst
Quote from The Very End :God damnit without the RallyPack my life is meaningless :guilty:

We will always have eachother

Lol, anyway, +1 to this, if we get a V8 car.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from GeForz :Jeah imaginge 30 XFgs racing through that narrow hill section. Massive pileup

Real life races are often held on the track with 30-40 cars.

Would like to see this track in LFS but won't hold my breath, will continue to race it in GTR2 though
Remember that most of the LFS drivers are not real life drivers
Canot race FE or SO on random servers propperly

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG