The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :For the record, Danica finished that race about as well as JPM finished his first race there.

and he's pretty flat chested as well
Quote from Kid222 :I endured and watched it and it was very good. Going almost 3 wide into last lap was freaky, can't wait for Sprint Cup today.

Just a little disappointed with Craig's bad luck, seems like every time in those races anyone spins/crashes/dirt appears on track 6-10 laps to finish, so they can do green-white-checkered and current leader is pwned hardly from behind.

Honestly I thought it was Logano's fault, Biffle had a bumper under him(just barely) and when Logano came down, he just didn't move. To me, it didn't look like Biffle moved up into him at all.

Cup race wasn't too bad, had a lot of green flag runs so guys were coming and going from the front of the pack all day. Really thought Harvick was going to get Johnson at the end, then he bounces it off the wall.
I doubt she has as much or even close to the talent as JPM.
lol Danica
lol danica :P
Her potential is in the form of her breast.
Michele Mouton she is not...I'll say that
DANICA!!!

thats all i hear too hehe

i liked her save when she went spinning on the grass and came back onto track.

but thats about it
Did anyone else notice Harvick waving out the window at Danica when he lapped her early in the Nationwide race? I have to find a video of it, he was definitely doing something.
Quote from UncleBenny :Did anyone else notice Harvick waving out the window at Danica when he lapped her early in the Nationwide race? I have to find a video of it, he was definitely doing something.

Haha, i'd love to see that. I missed most of both weekends races, seen just Danica's and Montoya's crash and last few laps. Tough luck for JPM, McMurray went almost straight into him IIRC.

Also Danica's schedule is nicely affected by IndyCars, so hopefully we won't hear about her for some time.
Quote from UncleBenny :Did anyone else notice Harvick waving out the window at Danica when he lapped her early in the Nationwide race? I have to find a video of it, he was definitely doing something.

I think Danica thought he was giving her the finger? But the announcers said that he was actually trying to tell Danica to go to the outside line as that's a better line to take?
Quote from lizardfolk :I think Danica thought he was giving her the finger? But the announcers said that he was actually trying to tell Danica to go to the outside line as that's a better line to take?

Oh, I didn't hear the announcers talk about it, I just saw his arm hanging out the window and we were laughing about it.
He was giving her the finger. Danica tried to cover it up by saying he was trying to tell her to follow him up on the outside for experience.

Finger points up = high.
Quote from PMD9409 :He was giving her the finger. Danica tried to cover it up by saying he was trying to tell her to follow him up on the outside for experience.

Finger points up = high.

They were talking about him talking to her on the radio and telling her to follow him.
Really? Dang, I thought for sure I saw the finger going all the way down the front straight.

Well, guess I got to hope for it next time.
Phil ur horibble haha lmao. Jimmie is gonna make it the drive for five hendrick wanted with jeff and jeff will retire. Jr would quit. A bunch of talks of cheating and Nascar dies.......
Quote from greg_slideways :Phil ur horibble haha lmao. Jimmie is gonna make it the drive for five hendrick wanted with jeff and jeff will retire. Jr would quit. A bunch of talks of cheating and Nascar dies.......

NASCAR will eventually be destroyed by a boy who tells them all to drive around the oppisite way around the track turning right instead of left all the time.
Quote from greg_slideways :Phil ur horibble haha lmao. Jimmie is gonna make it the drive for five hendrick wanted with jeff and jeff will retire. Jr would quit. A bunch of talks of cheating and Nascar dies.......

That's the worst assumption ever, except for the cheating talk.
Way to go Carl Edwards trying to kill another competitor.
What a F**king douche...
Quote from z-ro 8 :Way to go Carl Edwards trying to kill another competitor.
What a F**king douche...

Stupid idiot, what was he trying to do... lap down, nodging someone and sending him to air.
Quote from Kid222 :Stupid idiot, what was he trying to do... lap down, nodging someone and sending him to air.

You mean 156 laps down.

I know Carl is mighty pissed with how things are going but he didn't have to do that.
that's it, Carl is banned from my servers.....dick.
Quote from z-ro 8 :that's it, Carl is banned from my servers.....dick.

I just spat my tea out with laughter.
Quote from JackDaMaster :You mean 156 laps down.

Kinda misheard that bit. Well, at least DQ for him and we'll see, what comes next.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDciW9n8lo#movie_player
The damage to the #12 reminds me of cars after any LFS crash.

Now something about the CoT:
There's one thing this race re-enforced in my mind.
The CoT IS the "car of tomorrow"
just like in cartoons where a flying car in the future is represented, the CoT can do the same. Lift up into the air at its own accord.

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG