The online racing simulator
Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
Yeah that comes up for me too.
Everybodies getting home around now, so everybody is probably watching the videos hence the major slowness.
Quote from shaun463 :Acting quite slow TBH.

EDIT: This keeps happening?

lOlz a dog is licking my computre screen
Justin Bieber Video..

Is it worth listening for 4 ptz :/

Anyone wanna buy my account, £40 817 ptz done like 2 videos atm will have more points after.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Justin Bieber Video..

Mute the video, that's what i did haha.
The ludacris song/video has got me hooked though.

Just worked out that im going to have to stay awake till 3am friday morning to take part in my membership wave :/
Quote from Jordan2007 :Justin Bieber Video..

Anyone wanna buy my account, £40 817 ptz done like 2 videos atm will have more points after.

you couldnt stop listening him a few month ago you even said he was fit so shut up. you even said you was scared you was turning gay
Can anyone tell me how long till the redemption? I have no idea anymore of that stupid time of theirs.
It's sometime between 3am-4am GMT
So 5:00 for me.

they got 3 more waves. so for me its...
5-6
6-7
7-8

So I'll get up early instead of staying up late.
3 more waves? yeah but you said you only payed 100ptz which means you can only participate in 1 wave. The third wave.
Quote from Migz :3 more waves? yeah but you said you only payed 100ptz which means you can only participate in 1 wave. The third wave.

I can participate in a wave, It´s my choice which one I take, also depends on the space left, due to other members of course.
Quote from Bose321 :I can participate in a wave, It´s my choice which one I take, also depends on the space left, due to other members of course.

Good Luck Dude. Hopefully you get something.
Yeah thanks. Got 509 ptz atm...
Quote from brt900 :you couldnt stop listening him a few month ago you even said he was fit so shut up. you even said you was scared you was turning gay

He is fit ..He can attract every girl around. I'm better than him though.

I Can do the truffle shuffle. BEAT THAT JUSTIN BIEBER!
Quote from Bose321 :I can participate in a wave, It´s my choice which one I take, also depends on the space left, due to other members of course.

:s Im rather confused, im sure i remember reading somewhere that those of us who only spend 100ptz and get 1 chance can only participate in the 3rd wave.

Edit: Never mind cant find where i read this.
So how exactly does this work for people with only 1 chance?
if we login during the first wave does that mean we cant get in on the second and third one?
Quote from Jordan2007 :He is fit ..He can attract every girl around. I'm better than him though.

I Can do the truffle shuffle. BEAT THAT JUSTIN BIEBER!

he can buy the real guy to do it for him. damn he can even buy the numa numa guy to do it for him
Quote from Migz ::s Im rather confused, im sure i remember reading somewhere that those of us who only spend 100ptz and get 1 chance can only participate in the 3rd wave.

Edit: Never mind cant find where i read this.
So how exactly does this work for people with only 1 chance?
if we login during the first wave does that mean we cant get in on the second and third one?

You use a chance as soon you order something, or when the waves are over. You may login as many times as you wish.
It's not that you use a chance when you order something. Because even people with 3 chances can only order once in the whole redemption.
I'm extremely confused to this, i think lockerz shouldv'e explained it much better.
Now you got me confused, I thought those people with 3 chances can have 3 items?
Quote from Bose321 :Now you got me confused, I thought those people with 3 chances can have 3 items?

Nope :/
http://blog.lockerz.com/?page_id=2617
"
If I bought all 3 waves, and redeem in the first, can I still login to each wave to participate?
No. Once you’ve redeemed, you will not be able to participate in further waves."

I'm honestly not too sure what people who only have one chance do now :/
I'm going to login to the first wave, either it'll let me redeem which means i have choice of which wave i can go in. OR i think like i said before i can only login to the 3rd wave.

Edit: First wave is going to start possibly in 2 minutes.
So if i can login to this one then WIN!
I want to shoot that dog.
Finally got in after refreshing every 3 seconds since 11pm.
I don't think people with one chance can redeem in this one because it's showing me the "Prize Redemption Coming Soon" page.
Soooooooo slooooooooowwwwwwwwww

w.
Wave one is in progress and i cant get to it.
Means those of us who bought 1 chance have to wait till 3am GMT before we have our chance :/
"Sorry, you're not in this wave."

Really don't wanna wake up 4:00

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG