The online racing simulator
Real race cars skins - offer
(21 posts, started )
Edited on February 12, 2010

Hi

My father works in a hotel which also owns a sports car museum nearby, so I took some photos of the cars from there, so if anyone wanted me to make a good skin of any car that's there, check the gallery here and here and I will try to make a good skin of it when I have some time.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
#2 - 5tag
Since no one replies to this thread:

Thank you very much! This is a nice offer. More people should volunteer to do such a nice service.
Yes, thanks for your reply I renamed the thread, so it offers the opportunity to make a skin of the cars in the museum. I will probably take lots of photos there when I visit it, though, even if nobody wanted to make any. From what I remember from my last visit, there are lots of great single-seaters as well as rally / DTM-like cars.
#4 - 5tag
Quote from Flame CZE :Yes, thanks for your reply I renamed the thread, so it offers the opportunity to make a skin of the cars in the museum. I will probably take lots of photos there when I visit it, though, even if nobody wanted to make any. From what I remember from my last visit, there are lots of great single-seaters as well as rally / DTM-like cars.

I just wanted to give a little feedback although I don't want to skin any of these. Been looking through them. Some may be afraid by the fact that the two F1 cars are replicas.
Quote from 5tag :I just wanted to give a little feedback although I don't want to skin any of these. Been looking through them. Some may be afraid by the fact that the two F1 cars are replicas.

I know, I know, you had just a good idea And I know some of the single-seaters are replicas (I think that only the "highest class" formulas are), but the skins are almost the same though. The rest of the cars are not replicas, I am sure.

By the way, cars like this Mondeo can be a good base for a, skin for example.
So, on friday, I visited the museum and took some photos, including the Formula BMW. It looks almost exactly like the one in LFS, devs made really good job. One thing that was missing there was the steering wheel, I wanted to see it but never mind

I regret a little that I didn't use flash more while taking the photos, so the photo quality isn't the best... anyway, you can see all the photos on my flickr set of the photos.

When I have time, I will try to make skins of some of the cars.
Do you think you could do that Sierra?

Brandons: yes, sure but there was so little space to take good photos e.g. from the back, so I will try to replicate that also from some other photos.

Anyway I will try to make the skin whenever I have some time, because I wanted to make this skin, too.

So, which car would you want me to make the skin on? I think XRT or FXO would be good.
Quote from Flame CZE :Brandons: yes, sure but there was so little space to take good photos e.g. from the back, so I will try to replicate that also from some other photos.

Anyway I will try to make the skin whenever I have some time, because I wanted to make this skin, too.

So, which car would you want me to make the skin on? I think XRT or FXO would be good.

XRT would be good because it has covered headlights like the sierra

Edit: Is the rear similar to this?

the first link doesnt work for me.
Make that for FOX too.
Any news..?
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
brandons48, I'm currently working on the XRT Malrboro skin, I hope I will finish it later today
OK, I've made a note about that
Ok , thank you very much
Could you do me one of the Renault 5 Turbo please?
relativly easy i think?
Quote from chadders15 :Could you do me one of the Renault 5 Turbo please?
relativly easy i think?

Which car? And only black bumpers and side skirts?
XFR and XFG??
yer and the side vents if they would look any good?

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG