The online racing simulator
27 hours and 4 minutes to go
Quote from TFalke55 :27 hours and 4 minutes to go...

...until you see my ultimate fail in that race :scared:
Hey, don't steal the last spot from me! It's reserved for me
battle for TdF's black jersey wasn't that intense
Still hurting badly over this track. It's not working with me at all. Quali will be a bloody hard push for times.

Done around another 100 laps, but nothing has changed. Maybe a few tweaks here and there but still a massive struggle to even reach good times.
Worked out that the hour would be 45-55 laps ish. Ofc depending on safety cars and other issues. Feel free to correct me if thats wrong.
Quote from adamlfs :Worked out that the hour would be 45-55 laps ish. Ofc depending on safety cars and other issues. Feel free to correct me if thats wrong.

Using some of the times in Airio, gonna go with an eximate of 68.75 second laps, so:

3600 / 68.75 = 52.363636.......

So 50-55 laps without SC. when I do SC practice tonight, I'll guess how much we'd lose per lap under SC once I know how long an SC lap will take
Ah ok Deko, Cheers.

Still kinda funny, did you guys plan on it being a full tank in the FOX haha
I should make it,if i'll make it in time building new pc and all the stuff with it + 2 hotlaps to upload,i should make it
Mandatory pitstop, as usual i guess

then i got a winning tactic right here, i think
Quote from nikopdr :Mandatory pitstop, as usual i guess

then i got a winning tactic right here, i think

What forgetting to Pit?
Hi I am having a few problems with the home network atm so I'm not sure if I will be able to make the race If i dont make it good luck all!
I'm also not able to make it sorry, it starts the same time when the MoE qualy starts and i didnt have any train for this race, so I wont be there tonight
Quote from JPeace ::doh:

It's quite not our fault if memory serves. We were scheduled before MoE was.
I don't see anything about which qualify session I'm in.
Quote from TFalke55 :
Q1

Q2
16a

accidently having two cars 16... 16a is a temporary starting number until we get this sorted... That's my fault actually... 16a is the car of spdo

omg :eye-poppi

How in the world did I miss that? I'm such a :dunce:!

Sorry TFalke
Quote from arnold cottenier :omg :eye-poppi

How in the world did I miss that? I'm such a :dunce:!

Sorry TFalke

CHANGED it only a few mins ago so I cannot blame you
Quote from hyntty :You got that right.

you know, I didn't realised the irony until now because I always though you 'd quote a quote and not your thoughts my quote could mean.

12/02/10 LLWS 2010 Round 6 - Chase Cup Blackwood Winter GP
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG