Quote from UncleBenny :
And the "I'm on a horse" commercial was pretty hilarious, easily beats any Superbowl commercial from last weekend.

Looks to me like those big events are Open American Ad Championship, lol.
But this one was good.

And i liked how commentators named someone "Mr. Where the hell did he come from". (not Dale Jr.)
Kevin Harvick secures that name pretty well, even though Jr showed him up big time this race.
Was really hoping Clint could pull one out there. Those 2 tires hurt him though. Good win for Jamie, and hell of a run for Jr.
It was fun! had a great time. After the red flag the second time i went home. it was too cold! But for him to win was cool, got home and saw with 20 to go. Was cool i liked 88's move was good! But ima upload some pics from the Daytona 500!
Quote from greg_slideways :It was fun! had a great time. After the red flag the second time i went home. it was too cold! But for him to win was cool, got home and saw with 20 to go. Was cool i liked 88's move was good! But ima upload some pics from the Daytona 500!

Er Lucky

Upload Upload Upload
Some pics. None where really taken to be pro just my phone and random stuff.
Attached images
ambrose.jpg
Ambrose interview.jpg
army.jpg
Front.jpg
Gas.jpg
good sign asshole.jpg
harvick box.jpg
Junior johnson.jpg
Kyle.jpg
Rutiman.jpg
sign.jpg
Tower.jpg
Two more.
Attached images
tunnel.jpg
under red.jpg
Can anyone find a link to that long commercial with Kyle Busch and the girl creating the paint scheme?
Yeah, the "anon" one that's leading is a 4chan thing.
Quote from UncleBenny :Try here:

http://www.toyotaracing.com/motorsports/sponsafier.html

Also, everyone should go to the gallery, click on "most votes" and vote for "hugs n kittens". I really want to see Kyle Busch drive that car haha.

http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery

I have a feeling there is some sketchiness going on with the voting, there have been a ridiculous amount of votes cast since I looked this morning.

yea, i think someone made the 4chan car and is hacking the votes for it.
i kep reloading the page and the 4chan car keeps getting like 10 votes a second.
It's not hacking, it's just the 4chan effect. They do this stuff all the time.
They cant really accept 4Chan on a side of the car. Especially with what happened with 12chan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7561915.stm
That's apparently one of the Admins.

Finding out also that some more paedophiles have been arrested from different 'Chan' Sites.
I Dont think Nascar would actually allow it.

What's with the 'Gay car' with the 2nd amount of votes, Will they allow that?
Quote from Jordan2007 :What's with the 'Gay car' with the 2nd amount of votes, Will they allow that?

Doubt it. I love how almost all the top cars are either rainbow or pink, they had to see that coming haha.

Reading the official rules, it looks like they take the top 10 and Toyota dudes get to pick one of those to actually use. So I'd say chances are good they are not going to pick one of these rainbow cars, unfortunately.
Quote from UncleBenny :Doubt it. I love how almost all the top cars are either rainbow or pink, they had to see that coming haha.

Reading the official rules, it looks like they take the top 10 and Toyota dudes get to pick one of those to actually use. So I'd say chances are good they are not going to pick one of these rainbow cars, unfortunately.

I think they would, imagine how much TV coverage the car would get.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think they would, imagine how much TV coverage the car would get.

Close to none if Danica races the Nationwide race the day before.
Quote from PMD9409 :Close to none if Danica races the Nationwide race the day before.

Heyoooooo.

Its kind of sad that McMurray won the Daytona 500 and one of his comments afterwards was about how he thought it would still get over shadowed by Danica-mania.
When is the Toyota competition going to end and also when are they going to put it on the car?
Quote from Jordan2007 :When is the Toyota competition going to end and also when are they going to put it on the car?

Competition ends in March I think, it won't be on the car until May 22nd at the All-Star race.
That car is pro
Though the love one is a bit better
anyone got a stream for todays nationwide race
thanks for the link what time does the nationwide race start today
Pre-Race coverage starts in like 7 minutes.

Race is probably starting 30-45 minutes after that.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Any working link for stream?

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG