The online racing simulator
Quote from KidKamikaze :Agreed on all accounts, especially the bolded... If she can drive...

Hey...with all of Tilke's epic straights she might actually do fairly well
Quote from lizardfolk :Hey...with all of Tilke's epic straights she might actually do fairly well

LOL

True dat!
Quote from KidKamikaze :Agreed on all accounts, especially the bolded... If she can drive...

Ashley Force, oh my days, I honestly don't care if she limps around 30 seconds behind everyone else and crashes on every turn, she is perfection in racing overalls. :lovies3d:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ashley Force, oh my days, I honestly don't care if she limps around 30 seconds behind everyone else and crashes on every turn, she is perfection in racing overalls. :lovies3d:

GET HER BACK IN THE KITCHEN!
God Damit! she is so perfect. Wow!
This is why I love American coverage of sport, only Americans can make such a long delay in the event so interesting.
Quote from Jordan2007 :GET HER BACK IN THE KITCHEN!
God Damit! she is so perfect. Wow!

Preferably my kitchen...

jk
FINALLY race is restarting. The track temp will REALLY make this interesting
Here we go! Any predictions who's going to win?

I'm with Jeff gordon on this one.

Watch, Round one lap. Oh No! the track has crumbled again!
Gotta be with my boy Kahne on this one.

The track should be fine, they used it at Marty a few years back with no problems.

I'm happy with how the racing has been so far however, smart but aggressive.
Nascar need to man up and tell them to drive round the damn hole, and get back to racing.
Quote from AstroBoy :Nascar need to man up and tell them to drive round the damn hole, and get back to racing.

Then we'll finally get to see the big one.
Quote from AstroBoy :Nascar need to man up and tell them to drive round the damn hole, and get back to racing.

Someone will get a sudden flat in the middle of that corner and absolutely crush the wall. NASCAR is doing the right thing for safety by delaying the race. Seriously, the last thing they want is to delay the biggest race of their season like this. Well, second last. First would be a repeat of Dale Earnhardt Sr, which they are avoiding.

EDIT: they're getting back in their cars
Woah, missed this thread.

I'm staying up, no matter what. Oh, they're getting back in their cars btw! Looks like someone jizzed all over the track.

EDIT: We're green. Good luck, track. This could get very interesting.

EDIT2: This is great. But FU Fox...goddamn ads. 2 1/2 hours of red flag. Do them then!
Thank god for this caution, it would have been such a boring finish without!
Can't we just have 100 GWCs instead of a 200 lap race?
Treux Has a vibration. Watched him all race. kept steady positions.

Common Jeff and Martin [Treux]!

GO GO GO!
Attempt 1...failed.

Race started 6 hours ago, btw.
Overtime. Biffle is probably sh*tting his pants.
Raciiiiiing! Bloody hell.

Attempt 2...failed.
Attempt 3...hell yeah. Loved the racing, loved the result.

Glad I stuck with it.

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG