The online racing simulator
yeah lol

looking forward to the truck race tonight

Nationwide on Saturday will be interesting with Danica.. She looks like me out there though.. (A Noob lol)

Also is anybody here interested in an Oval event? I'm holding a practice race tonight @ 7 pm. EST on "NASCAR Server" meet in the meeting room though as the server won't be up yet.
Anyone know of where I'll be able to watch the Truck race tonight (i.e what justin.tv channel)?
the finishes in both duels were GREAT!
Quote from mutt107 :the finishes in both duels were GREAT!

Couldn't agree more, and my boy Kahne got a win!
dale jr got upside down in the nationwide race!
Quote from mutt107 :dale jr got upside down in the nationwide race!

It's because of the beard.
Quote from PMD9409 :Lol nahhhh, he got nabbed from behind.

He should shave that junk...

He's looks like a bum....

Pretty good race though. Allgaier ruined his chances in the end. It's like he barely even attempted to win.
Quote from KidKamikaze :He should shave that junk...

He's looks like a bum....

Pretty good race though. Allgaier ruined his chances in the end. It's like he barely even attempted to win.

Meh, I'd have one if I was there. Why not be different?

And yeah, it almost looked like Allgaier had no motor at the end.
Quote from PMD9409 :Meh, I'd have one if I was there. Why not be different?

Because he looks like an absolute redneck bum???

And yeah...what the hell happened to Allgaier? Did he just decide not to go for it and ends up paying for it?

Also...that lap 1 truck crash....purely dillon's fault. Poor spacial awareness...and Jennifer got in it
lawl, the truck race just started and already a wreck on the first lap.
Quote from PMD9409 :Meh, I'd have one if I was there. Why not be different?

There are other ways...

A pile up one lap in...

That's just sad.
For some reason...bumpdrafting just sucked today. Papis, Gosselin, Cobb, Carmichael. All the drivers I wanted to do well got taken out because of bumpdrafting (among others).

Hilarious how bumpdrafting caused such a major problem.

Congrats to Peters...and good job to Piquet. He did impress me today. But man...the bill will be high for NASCAR this weekend...lets just hope the 500 will be a little better.
Quote from lizardfolk :For some reason...bumpdrafting just sucked today. Papis, Gosselin, Cobb, Carmichael. All the drivers I wanted to do well got taken out because of bumpdrafting (among others).

Hilarious how bumpdrafting caused such a major problem.

Congrats to Peters...and good job to Piquet. He did impress me today. But man...the bill will be high for NASCAR this weekend...lets just hope the 500 will be a little better.

well the bumpers on the Stock cars line up better than the trucks.
Wow
American adverts own SO BAD!

Joe just had a crash. I Actually like this, Big Hype
Could someone tell me why the red flag is out?
The red flag is out because the track is breaking up.

lrn2listentothebroadcast/read
Quote from KidKamikaze :If she wasn't hot...

If she wasnt a girl...

She'd be like Buddy Lazier. She's not a bad driver...but she's not "fantastic" as danicabots will say.

She's just ok. I mean...she's not Yuji Ide or Milka Duno is she...now THAT'S an example of a bad driver. yeh...she doesnt deserve a lot of the hype around her. But at the same time she isn't that bad of a driver.

PS: Me wants Ashley Force in F1
Quote from lizardfolk :If she wasnt a girl...

She'd be like Buddy Lazier. She's not a bad driver...but she's not "fantastic" as danicabots will say.

She's just ok. I mean...she's not Yuji Ide or Milka Duno is she...now THAT'S an example of a bad driver. yeh...she doesnt deserve a lot of the hype around her. But at the same time she isn't that bad of a driver.

PS: Me wants Ashley Force in F1

Agreed on all accounts, especially the bolded... If she can drive...

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG