The online racing simulator
The General NFL Discussion Thread
(106 posts, started )
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Well, the 49'ers were improving at the end of the season and the Broncos were getting worse, so yeah, it might be ok. I just hate to see them showing mediocre games to a potential new audience. Why not have the Colts and Pats play there or something?

The only problem with that is the Pats or Colts wont let that game go outside Ammerica. Which sucks. Tbh i was hoping for a 49er's against Cowboys/Eagles. That would of been very good. But i guess its the best we can get before the teams finally realise that its very good over here.
Quote from 1993weeman :I am just liking how big American Football have grown in Britain alone. There was 5 teams last year playing in the Britain division. Now there is 15! this year. Its tripled. I think that's amazing and i can only see it growing.

Incorrect short shrimp...there was something like 5 temas in Scotland alone last season. Now this season coming up we are looking at 8 Senior teams in Scotland, and about 15 junior (under 18's) sides. This is just in Scotland mind, I have no idea what the English situation is, although there is also a healthy intrest in the games down south.
http://www.bafl.org.uk/

Many teams in the bafl, 3 leagues aswell

We have a team here, i was thinking of trying out, but my fitness is baad atm :P
Well i kinda meant Scotland but oh well my point still stands. American Football is dramatically getting more popular over here. I wish i could play the sport myself but i really ain't built for it.
Hehe there are a fair few teams in Australia as well, in each state. Shame we are pretty bad at a international level

And i so walked into that one
If I spoil it for anyone I'm sorry... I just need to get this off my chest...

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:woohoo:
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

Lucky guess.

As much as I wanted the Saints to win, I thought the Colts would of had a better second half to stay in front. In the end that didn't happen (quite the opposite actually) and it was interesting to watch Manning/Wayne crack under pressure (the interception).

And you know who is freaking awesome? Mr. Drew Brees!

Grats to Saints, well deserved for sure.
Nice to see some good news for New Orleans for a change.
Meh, didnt really like either team. I was rooting for the saints becuase Colts beat the Jets. But next year Jets make it to the Super Bowl BABY!!!
Quote from greg_slideways :Meh, didnt really like either team. I was rooting for the saints becuase Colts beat the Jets. But next year Jets make it to the Super Bowl BABY!!!

Hi Greg,

Good seeing you, I thought it was a great game, neither team busted open until Payton got intercepted, after that it was all easy.

At least it was a one mistake game.

Go Chiefs.

Still good seeing you again Greg,

à Waves
WOOOOOOOOP

Damn Happy person =D

i still cant believe it
That was one hell of a game

I was up for every play (regretting it now).

Oh, GO SAINTS
Who dat!!!!!
Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gutsy call to start the 3rd, whodathunkit?

Also LOL at the pick 6, I saw that coming. Thought the 2pt challenge'd stand.

Brees for Hall of Fame plz. Miami must be kicking themselves.

EDIT: Who was that guy Favre? Some QB or something? Saints is where it's at now!

I was keeping a friend up to date with a play by play. CBS should hire me :P

EDIT 2:

Quote from AstroBoy :Who dat!!!!!
Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY! WHO DAT!!!!
I watched the first two quarters, saints were 10-3 or something down. Judging by how they played it didnt look as if they will charge back. Guess I was wrong tho, grats to Saints.
Epic comeback

Regretting staying up now though, trying to stay awake.

Oh what the hell, it's once (or twice) a year
What a game and what a night. So happy i stayed up to watch it. Mon the Saints. And waaaaay to Manning so happy he never won. Same with Farve tbh Ach it was amazing. Love my football
In other news, pretty great game last night.
Panthers suck

As usual.....why did I pick them for my fantasy team?
Jets won! Yay! Pats played very poorly.
Weird season so far

We may well see two new teams in the superbowl
Falcons baby we absolutely hammered the Cardinals last week 41-7 I can feel the superbowl already.
LOL Bucs are 2-0!

Saints don't seem as good this year, and the Texans are killer.

Oh and I'm sorry for all the Cowboy fans out there, because they suck!

The General NFL Discussion Thread
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG