The online racing simulator
NickC racing career ( photo's )
(145 posts, started )
Awesome stuff dude, hopefully we meet on the track one season
Very impressive, i think we'll hear about you more in near future.
Nice career Nick So many different cars!

Methinks this RWD Megane with 360bhp V6 would be fun in LFS.
Bring it on
Quote from NickC :
It's a tough sport sometimes

Full jealousy kicked in right about here.

Awesome post though, I would love to drive just ONE of those cars some time in my life.
Quote from Jakg :Jealousy does not even come close to describing my current emotion.

Seconded. Gotverdomme die ollanders.

How was the Seat Ibiza Cup racing ? I'm thinking on saving up money to later on give it a try in such a series or something similair, just for fun, as I nowhere have enough funds to do racing at decent level.
Nice career Nic !

I saw you in Le Mans in WSR this year good luck for 2010 !

4th in race 1 with that track this was quite impressive
Let's face it, you're trying to boost your ego a bit because you're jealous to Vale right?

Damn your racing life looks pretty much the same as my dreams. Congratz, nice review, photos, everything. Keep on keepin' on.
Thats epic. Keep it up.
Quote from hyntty :Let's face it, you're trying to boost your ego a bit because you're jealous to Vale right?

Haha i'm crazy jealous. But im very honest about the fact he was just way better in the formule renault !

Nothing wrong with a little ego boost now and then
Damn, Looks great.

What's your dream to be in?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :My ass.

Thats rather a nice thing to say about NickC. When did he tell you his dream is to be in your ass?

Stay on your own fail thread. Don't ruin others.
All the time when we were team mates I don't like my fail thread anymore, people are getting bitchy.
My Mistake
-
(aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
Just hopefully they will stick around until they race something massive like DTM Or Wtcc.
Well this makes me life feel empty...

Nice job Nick, keep it going!
Nick, when am i coming to watch you at Silverstone so you can introduce me to those pit babes
Gas gas mr Nick.

Very impressive to say the least. Keep it up
It's pretty amazing how far you've gone, and this stuff is cool. It was nice to read the summary about your career. When I race with people in Live For Speed, I never think what they are in real life, but it's quite awesome to find out.

Keep it up and good luck in future.
I was really happy about winning a minor kart race last night...grr, you had to go and do that, didn't you? But seriously that's brilliant, and the best of luck for the future. I seem to have watched quite a few people race without realising they're on LFS, what with you, Eoin Murray, etc. etc.

May I inquire as to what happened in the Dubai 24h? I just have to with a picture like that! Glad you were relatively okay.
haha,

Well tbh it wasnt me in the car at that point. It was a 24hour race so i shared the car with 2 other drivers. Making stints of 2 hours.

We had alot of problems during the race. Clutch and fuelpump problems. We also had 2 seperate fueltanks so i had to switch between pumps ( crazy story ).

My stints was finished and after an hour of sitting in the pitbox i almost fell asleep. When suddenly a loud bang came from the track. I ran into the pitlane and saw a crazy big fire ball.

It was my teammate. The car had lost al power ( also all the lights and stuff ) He drove of the ideal line but someone was overtaking another guy he smashed him in the rear of the car.

One of the biggest accidents ive ever seen.
top stuff nick hope the success continues
Quote from Timdpr :I was really happy about winning a minor kart race last night...grr, you had to go and do that, didn't you? But seriously that's brilliant, and the best of luck for the future. I seem to have watched quite a few people race without realising they're on LFS, what with you, Eoin Murray, etc. etc.

May I inquire as to what happened in the Dubai 24h? I just have to with a picture like that! Glad you were relatively okay.

You won a heat?!? Well in my mate! I'm up racing tomorrow. (Sorry for the OT)
Very nice career nickc

i wish you a lot of success in the future and of course a lot of fun

NickC racing career ( photo's )
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG