The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Race report up on www.newdimensionracing.com

Good job

Quote from report :Then there was a Core-train for 6th, with Core, SCP, Deadline, Clockwork and SD all almost line astern and struggling to overtake each other.

I belive you mean 7th
I have been quite defensive about the incident with Xcite. I think its quite unfair that everyone is flaming me etc. imo, Madding squeezed me, and left me tiiiiny space. I had nowhere to go than to backoff, but I couldnt react fast enough to do so. If I had backed out, there wouldnt been contact. If Maddin hadnt squeezed me, we wouldnt made contact.

I should have dropped back, but I did NOT know that he was gonna squeeze me. I had the draft and thought of a normal pass, but he then squeezed me and left me no room. This gave me a heartattack and I couldnt react fast enough to back out - which is why I didnt back out. I would have backed out if I knew how it was gonna end, but as said, it was too late before I figured that out. Both of us could done something different to avoid it.

But I didnt read Maddin's move on lap 1.
Quote from Tomhah :I have been quite defensive about the incident with Xcite.

First thing its a Xcite-LRT so please with full respect for both teams.

Quote from Tomhah :
I think its quite unfair that everyone is flaming me etc. imo, Madding squeezed me, and left me tiiiiny space. I had nowhere to go than to backoff, but I couldnt react fast enough to do so. If I had backed out, there wouldnt been contact. If Maddin hadnt squeezed me, we wouldnt made contact.

Second thing, its a dangerous and not very big track with walls behind, you got cold tyres, I dont know if you can drive for your maximum with cold tyres with full fueled car and probably you dont know whats the wind direction and you're in Maddin's back so if you are in back you should have more attention because driver in front may have oher brakes than you or other driving style (braking points etc.) and place where you decided to overtake was not good idea. Of course I know it's hard to overtake someone here but when someone "left you tiiiiny space" probably what was too tiiiiny to overtake.

And I think it was not difficult to avoid it, just drive fast and more carefully.
Then nobody want to flaming you, try to be more carefull in next time and everything will be fine.
and...fail for E-Team...this season is really a bad one...
Quote from MoMo92i :and...fail for E-Team...this season is really a bad one...

Don't worry, now you guys are using new drivers so they still gaining experience
buttonclutch yeah
Quote from luki97 :Don't worry, now you guys are using new drivers so they still gaining experience

The problem is that we have never done a race without troubles (disconnection, puncture, spin...) since last GTAL final round 2009...but anyway that's true

Nice one J@tko
OMtoastGard :cookiemon

Suppose it depends on whether that was turn 4 eh...
Attached images
omtoastgard.jpg
Quote from boothy :OMtoastGard :cookiemon

Suppose it depends on whether that was turn 4 eh...

I don't know how you things like that but now Round 3 is epic
-
(aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
Quote from Flingoko :And it was a quite unlucky incident we had Farmer..

yeah really sorry for that and the late reply. just for back form amsterdam today

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG