The online racing simulator
Great stuff Scott. I wish you more luck in seasons to come, hope to see you in V8's one day
Good job Scott!

how many races did you win?
noice.

curious: do ya have a handbrake button mapped?
#29 - JJ72
You look so young Bright future ahead of you, best of luck!
Quote from el pibe :Good job Scott!

how many races did you win?

None

Quote from z-ro 8 :noice.

curious: do ya have a handbrake button mapped?

Hahaha, no but I have the brake bias set pretty far to the back, so sometimes it can act like one

Quote from SilverArrows77 :Just clutch macro i think

Kinda, I bought a dogbox before Oran Park and I was pwning down the straights
Mint!
Nice vid.

Best of luck of the future
Thankyah
Nice stuff, Scott we are waiting to see you driving side by side with Jamie Whincup in 2 years lol all the best
Gooo breadz!

Nice video.
Quote from pegaz :Nice stuff, Scott we are waiting to see you driving side by side with Jamie Whincup in 2 years lol all the best

Thanks mate! That's the plan! Well I'm hoping to get a Fujitsu drive by 2011, then V8's by 2012 or 2013.

Cheers Tezza
Nice one m8, work harder than the rest an your future is bright!
scozza for the Title just make sure you attach them random bread crumbs dispensers to your opponents cars.
Nice stuff Scott!
Nice rubbing pass at 1.20something.
I saw the [oran park] pole lap also, that setup looked a handfull.
Sweet stuff...show 'em you're no quack Ducky! Can't wait to see where you get...I've said it before, but I can't see how you won't go far. Good luck for 2010!

Oh, and an obligatory 'Mint bredz!' I would converse further, but I don't know how to speak Australian just humbly hm hm hm hm. That jibberwizzi escapes my pickupgie, I'm afraid.
proper duckrollin' keep it up
gratz Scott!
Quote from heson :Nice rubbing pass at 1.20something.
I saw the [oran park] pole lap also, that setup looked a handfull.

Cheers! I didn't actually mean the rub but I was struggling with tyre grip all weekend (could only afford old ones) and when I hit the throttle it oversteered into him. It was effective though

Yeah that setup was quite oversteery - for sure. We are testing soon to hopefully get rid of the oversteer whilst keeping the steering response I have. It will be difficult though, since the diff is locked.

Quote from Timdpr :Oh, and an obligatory 'Mint bredz!' I would converse further, but I don't know how to speak Australian just humbly hm hm hm hm. That jibberwizzi escapes my pickupgie, I'm afraid.

Rofff... Almost perfect. Gooood Tizzak4, you're picking it up like you're gettin' ya okeefage on hmhmhm, it's mint just on the humble side
Yeh am priddy STOKKKKKED Fackin aussies. Look at all your replys since i posted scott, i made you famous, don't forget when your rich or somethin.
Nice video. Good luck in the future . Hope that you'll become a big racer, and then i can tell to the future LFS generation, that the big Andrews was here when he was a CC racer .
Haha that would be a cool story

Thanks
Gratz duck, wish you the best for next season!!
Cheers Fiore

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG