The online racing simulator
Scott Andrews 2009 Commodore Cup highlights [video]
Haha, thanks.
Nice suff Scott!!

Didn't know you were a RL racer, what position did you end up in the championship?
Great stuff Scott! Lovely bit of dorift0 at 2:40! Those cars look like awesome fun.

Same again this year or nothing set in concrete yet?
Thanks Framaris I didn't complete all the rounds due to engine/reliablility issues.

Cheers Minimax, same as last year, but hopefully we will do all the rounds. I'm looking for at least a top 5 in the championship - we have the pace to win it, just not the luck at the moment
Fantastic Scott, hope that the next highlights video be on the V8's ... best of luck.
Haha would be nice, Fuji. Thank you
Good stuff, give 'em a right quackin' next season
Haha, I'll do that NAI
I expect LFS stickers on that car.

Very nice mate. Keep at it.
Haha, no room! :o

Cheers dude! Will do
#12 - 5haz
Naiice.
Cheerz ;D
'Scuse the ignorance, don't really know all that much about Aussie touring cars, but is there a chance that you'll get picked up from the Commodore Cup by one of the Supercar teams? Has it happened before? Would be awesome
There is a possibility, although unfortunately these days you don't really get 'picked up', you still gotta put a fair bit of money into the team. I'm working pretty hard to try get enough money to help get as far as I can before I get a fully funded drive.
Lee Holdsworth is the main success from Commodore Cup, and his brother, Brett, who won the championship last year, also raced Fujitsu V8's, and there's a few other guys in CC who run or have run a Fujitsu car/team.
Mint bredz! :d
ta cob
Great stuff, good luck next year!
Thanks amp and JPeace
Not available in Germany. :bananadea
Great stuff man! dint know you were a RL racer. GL for next year
Schweeetttt... keep pushing!
Congratz Scott, keep it up and good luck for next season
Good luck in future
That was awsome mate!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG