The online racing simulator
So you are doing crystal meth. Oh dear.

I understand the lure, and wait until you try Ketamin, oh you're going to be so addicted when you move to opiates. It's seriously good stuff, ok it has a downside longer than the flight path of a NASA shuttle, but we can ignore that if were just responsible right.

Shame, as I don't actually dislike you.
Quote from Klutch :
Shrooms

Shrooms are fking great!!!! just make sure that when u do them stay inside the house. i walked up the high street on shrooms man i was tripping so much i nearly started crying cos the lamp posts were trying to hit me!
Quote from Klutch :
Drugs i've done

just wondering, how much money do you spend on that stuff per month?

wouldn't it be better used modifying your RX?
ricer-licious! xD i cant talk i modded my car quite a bit. none of that body kit crap engine only haha yayyyy!
I had several friends who only "experimented" with hard drugs. They all said they'd know what they are doing.

One will never get a good job anymore, because his record includes drug dealing and jail (he wasn't really a dealer, but got caught with too much stuff and yeah well, you know how it goes). He was still lucky and managed to stop just in time with the drug usage.

Another one needed quite some more time to get off the drugs, somehow managed to do so in the end, but his brain is ****ed forever. And you can even see it in his face that he ruined his body with too much hard drugs (heroin). This guy learned to live with the concequences, but i feel like he wouldn't do it again if he had the chance (because he now sees that he paid a big price and cause irreversible damage to his body (and mind)).

The third one is dead.
Screw heroin. i hear u need that shit just to feel like the way we feel now........normal......... :O screw that!
Quote from Becky Rose :So you are doing crystal meth. Oh dear.

MDMA is not crystal meth, so i don't know where you got that from.

Quote from Becky Rose :I understand the lure, and wait until you try Ketamin, oh you're going to be so addicted when you move to opiates. It's seriously good stuff, ok it has a downside longer than the flight path of a NASA shuttle, but we can ignore that if were just responsible right.

Shame, as I don't actually dislike you.

Are you telling me there are people that can't stay recreational users and NOT addicted to things?

And i don't actually like opiates at all, they've never appealed to me. I like things that get me moving / dancing / tripping. I much prefer an Upper or something of the psychedelic nature. Its why i don't smoke weed, i had the downer feeling i get from it

Quote from ACCAkut :just wondering, how much money do you spend on that stuff per month?

wouldn't it be better used modifying your RX?

Seeing as i dont spend anytihng per month...i take things once every 3 months or so.

The last time i had pills was the end of october. I spend on average around $70 which is for two very decent pills, less if i get shitty adulterated crap(But i never buy these)
So really not that much..
Quote from jibber :I had several friends who only "experimented" with hard drugs. They all said they'd know what they are doing.

One will never get a good job anymore, because his record includes drug dealing and jail (he wasn't really a dealer, but got caught with too much stuff and yeah well, you know how it goes). He was still lucky and managed to stop just in time with the drug usage.

Another one needed quite some more time to get off the drugs, somehow managed to do so in the end, but his brain is ****ed forever. And you can even see it in his face that he ruined his body with too much hard drugs (heroin). This guy learned to live with the concequences, but i feel like he wouldn't do it again if he had the chance (because he now sees that he paid a big price and cause irreversible damage to his body (and mind)).

The third one is dead.

You people talk to me asif i've never seen a drug addict before, or never seen the bad side affects to them.

Im a raver, im surrounded by drug users, there all in my friends circle. And yes, i HAVE seen the damage. Acid kills your brain a HELL of alot more faster than any type of pill. Ive seen seemingly normal people go weirder and weirder after doing LSD/Acid. And i can understand why, its a very powerful and wonderful drug, but its not something to be mis-used.

I know plenty of 30/40yo people who have done ALOT more drugs than me at my time and ahve come out perfectly healthy with a stable family / job / life.
I don't have an addictive personality and i'm comfortable with knowing im only experimenting with things.
Quote from Klutch :

Drugs i've done

Weed; Once a month

Quote from Klutch :I much prefer an Upper or something of the psychedelic nature. Its why i don't smoke weed, i had the downer feeling i get from it

*Don't smoke weed often
Had = Hate

I never buy weed, its always given to me when im just chilling at a friends or out somewhere.
Quote from Gills4life :

upper is like a wantin to get up and buzz around the room high downer which weed is....turns you into a couch potato xD
Worst health problem in Portugal: Vinho tinto (red wine) = Alcohol
Perfectly legal, meanwhile if you get busted with some weed you can get in serious legal troubles... this world is wonderfull
Quote from Klutch :I like things that get me moving / dancing / tripping.

Have you tried setting your pants on fire yet?
in my opinion people that are using drugs are just stupid, very stupid whats the point of using them? fun? no comment
valid point there, i think we should leave klutchs' drug-advertising behind and focus more on topic!
Quote from J03130 :upper is like a wantin to get up and buzz around the room high downer which weed is....turns you into a couch potato xD

I know what it is. You completely missed what I was trying to make sense of in my post. :dunce:
Le cool game'ahr

Attached images
Rolanda_foto (16 of 28).jpg
Maybe should be in post your GF but I'm more important in this picture.
Attached images
17012010234.jpg
Why you cover you face Ray?
Because I forgot my burka.

There's "proper" photos of the same night on the post your GF thread, face aint covered in those ones. :P
Had to make a new passport, decided to scan pics in and ...

Attached images
Hazakyy.jpg
didnt think passports allow you to have hair covering your eyes

well here they dont allow it
Quote from BreadC :didnt think passports allow you to have hair covering your eyes

well here they dont allow it

Myea, true. These pics didnt pass (forgot to mention). I had to make new ones in the photobooth or that thingy. I look like murderer on those pics
Mmmmm, HAZAKY YOU SO SEXY.
Weiirdd. I had a sneaking suspicion that you would look similar to that

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG