The online racing simulator
/unban all on CAD
(78 posts, started )
Quote from Takumi_lfs :CAD server must be the worst server I ever joined, and guess what. I got my first ban.

Why, because he stole a layout of mine, tried to contact him = no luck. I spoke him today on his server, he called me names and telling he didn't steal it. Very weak, I spend hours on that layout and he just uses it on his own server. He said that he doesn't care about layouts that's been stolen and used.

Well, goodluck on that server with dozens stolen layouts moron.

let me tell you this.
1. i dont steal layouts.
2. you kept on discussing the thought of me stealing your oval layout.
3. you dont even own a server so how can i steal your layout?
4. if you made the layout for noobs, should i have looked a year in the future and think hmm next year im starting up cad so i better steal this layout.
5. i didnt call you names, unless child is a name.
6. i you said it was an oval layout, its hard to believe you spended hours on it.
7. IF, and i say IF your layout would be used on our server, you shouldnt point the finger directly at me. EVERY admin can change the track/layout.
8. IF, and i say IF your layout would be used on our server, you should be happy that other people have fun on it. or is it ment for Al drivers?
9. I dont think you putted copyrights on your layout...
10. you refused to stop discussing unless i said sorry for using your layout. clearly enough i didnt see that happening since i didnt steal your layout. you had been warned and kicked before that since u where talking dutch and swearing against other players.
11. the only one layout that i 'stole' was the FE1R layout. and i didnt even exactly steal it, since i didnt knew how to do that. so i just copied the idea of the layout.
12. well i guess this is about enough?
Quote from profike :let me tell you this.
1. i dont steal layouts.
11. the only one layout that i 'stole' was the FE1R layout. and i didnt even exactly steal it, since i didnt knew how to do that. so i just copied the idea of the layout.

I don't call taking most of the original [Noobs] layouts without permission and then making slight changes to them so they look marginally different fair, and you certainly stole/copied more than one layout when the [cad] server originally started up. Stop talking out of your bottom.
Hah, Those are bunch of lies. Everything you posted above are lies and you know that. You just don't care anything about other people work. What a respect do we get, we try to make a game more fun. It's the same as stealing of someones skin.

I tried to contact you many times before, you never gave me a answer and now it seems you own a new license? Go check you're pm's on that old account of yours.

Dude, I also have proof that you still have that layout in you're server.

A proof from a CAD admin

Quote :Hey mate. I talked to him about the layout several times but with no result. I cant just delete the layout from the server... I would build my own, but i havent had much spare time lately.

Well, I don't know if you want to go on with lying but I don't care anymore.
Can't believe someone actually did it.
Yes but he was registered in 2005 and he hasn't driven any km at all. :\
One thing I don't understand: why was everyone unbanned from the server? There were people on the permanent ban list who actually deserved to be permanently banned (and someone who was on a last warning from the old ban list got banned again today). Why was the ban list not transferred over to the new forum? Surely unbanning people who constantly or repeatedly broke the rules is a pretty silly idea.

E-DRAMA E-DRAMA E-DRAMA E-DRAMA E-DRAMA E-DRAMA E-DRAMA E-DRAMA E-DRAMA
Plus, a quote from the new CAD forum:
Quote :Because there are allot of permanent banned people, i would like to unban everyone & just ban jon606.
More likely because this name is the only permban name i remember

Wow, I can see that that's the real reason for that!
You don't even want me to visit the server? Any particular reason as to why I can't? I'm not on the admin team anymore so there's no need for me to be banned? What was it that I exactly did to get a ban?
P.S. I was the one who originally put the layout on the [CAD] server.
i agree with Takumi_LFS.. this is probably one of the worst servers of LFS. in the beginning i had a lot of fun there! No stress just fun doing some racing and what the server name says "destruction Derby" but in a less way like bumping... kind of rallycross style. then suddenly the one after an other got banned, guys that where racing pretty normal/clean like me for this kind of server. they just didnt do nothing that was forbidden. and after these guys it was my turn. 5 or 6 people after eachother.

i wouldn't care if some of the devs closed this server for good. or a better option ( because the server itselve is good in a way) new admins. and the ones that ar running/killing it now "delete"

then maybe i will show up again.. maybe!

P.s. this was also my first ban in 5 years LFS...
I've not been on for ages and frankly I don't care if I'm banned or not
If this stealing layout thing is true and knowing takumiLFS it probably is true.

This server is not on my to join list if there are those kind of people.
At least not when you are the admin.....
Quote from Jon606 :One thing I don't understand: why was everyone unbanned from the server? There were people on the permanent ban list who actually deserved to be permanently banned (and someone who was on a last warning from the old ban list got banned again today). Why was the ban list not transferred over to the new forum? Surely unbanning people who constantly or repeatedly broke the rules is a pretty silly idea.

Plus, a quote from the new CAD forum:

Wow, I can see that that's the real reason for that!
You don't even want me to visit the server? Any particular reason as to why I can't? I'm not on the admin team anymore so there's no need for me to be banned? What was it that I exactly did to get a ban?
P.S. I was the one who originally put the layout on the [CAD] server.

lol your layouts? me and joni made about 90% of all those layouts..
Quote from profike :lol your layouts? me and joni made about 90% of all those layouts..

Seems that you can't read. He said layout not layouts. He probably means my layout which you said that you didn't use it but did anyway.

You already got a bad name on CAD, just give it up with your childish beheavior.
Quote from profike :lol your layouts? me and joni made about 90% of all those layouts..

Er... where did I mention anything about "my layout"?

I was saying that I was the one who put Takumi's layout on the server; nowhere did I say "I made the layout that Takumi is saying is his". Also, so what if I didn't make the majority of the layouts; I made a few that were really popular (Cutt Off on AS2 was one example of a very popular layout) so at least I contributed to the server.

Plus, good to see you avoided all of my post regarding that ban and only focused on the last line; that's REAL professional.
Quote from Jon606 :

I was saying that I was the one who put Takumi's layout on the server; nowhere did I say "I made the layout that Takumi is saying is his".

See this takumi? can you read that Jon says HE used YOUR layout?
Not me?

+ jon, i banned you for life since your a trator in my point of view. your not a hair better then nuttyneb. + im pretty sure you didnt accidently ban your lfs bangers friends for only 1 day instead of permbans wich where necessary and had been discussed. I'm gonna stop writing in this post here since its really going off topic, and frankly i dont care about your thoughts.
Quote from profike :+ jon, i banned you for life since your a trator in my point of view. your not a hair better then nuttyneb. + im pretty sure you didnt accidently ban your lfs bangers friends for only 1 day instead of permbans wich where necessary and had been discussed. I'm gonna stop writing in this post here since its really going off topic, and frankly i dont care about your thoughts.

You don't care about his thoughts but why don't you listen to everyone elses?

When will the shit-talking end? You're talking verbal diarrhoea and you know it. You just can't take being backed into a corner and found out to be wrong....may I also commend you on your frankly epic question swerving. You're even better than most politicians for avoiding answering awkward questions. Neb did what he did because he was frustrated at how shit other admins such as yourself were treating him. Grow some balls, admit you are wrong, and I pray that the server dies a slow, embarrassing death because quite honestly you have made it a total laughing stock. You're not fit to run it that is plainly obvious, and nor is your alias killersponge either. That's right, you can stop pretending you're two different people as it's obvious that you are one and the same.

The server is much like the BNP - they could be actually quite good if they didn't have such basketcases as leaders
Quote from profike :jon, i banned you for life since your a trator in my point of view. your not a hair better then nuttyneb. + im pretty sure you didnt accidently ban your lfs bangers friends for only 1 day instead of permbans wich where necessary and had been discussed. I'm gonna stop writing in this post here since its really going off topic, and frankly i dont care about your thoughts.

So, in your point of view, if I joked about joining a rival team, then it's traitorous? Plus, if I remember rightly, you got Neb banned while I was away on holiday last year - just because you didn't like him having FBMs on the South City Town Course? I probably wouldn't have become an admin in February on your server if I knew this is what you were going to be like.

As well as this, I can't and haven't been able to see the real purpose of this thread. Did you just want attention for the frankly terrible rebirth of [CAD]? Looks like it.

Also:
Jon was the only admin who was not on his period unlike the rest of the Disrespectful C**ts.

He was the only decent one who actually followed the rules and had fun at the same time.

I got around 20-30 people banned for people hitting me. I Had a fun time with my undercover admin. No one knows who he is lmfao. Hes probably still admin, Il get him to do /Ban all
All i can say is... when will LFSDestructionDerby be online again!!

I refuse to go on CAD, due to childish admins.

A shame because it used to be good
was talking to Jon last night and he said he could have it running again by the end of February or something
Quote from mookie427 :was talking to Jon last night and he said he could have it running again by the end of February or something

I said start of February ya eejit
But yeah, I should be able to get the LFS Destruction Derby server back up after my exams.
Quote from Jon606 :So, in your point of view, if I joked about joining a rival team, then it's traitorous? Plus, if I remember rightly, you got Neb banned while I was away on holiday last year - just because you didn't like him having FBMs on the South City Town Course? I probably wouldn't have become an admin in February on your server if I knew this is what you were going to be like.

As well as this, I can't and haven't been able to see the real purpose of this thread. Did you just want attention for the frankly terrible rebirth of [CAD]? Looks like it.

Also:

Did nuttyneb tell you he got banned for that? lol
the reason why nutty neb got banned was that he really went crazy and lost his mind in a discussion, and he permbanned everyone that ws online on the server...
Quote from westfield bend :All i can say is... when will LFSDestructionDerby be online again!!

I refuse to go on CAD, due to childish admins.

A shame because it used to be good

i suggest you take a look again, cause cad changed allot
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Hah, Those are bunch of lies. Everything you posted above are lies and you know that. You just don't care anything about other people work. What a respect do we get, we try to make a game more fun. It's the same as stealing of someones skin.

I tried to contact you many times before, you never gave me a answer and now it seems you own a new license? Go check you're pm's on that old account of yours.

Dude, I also have proof that you still have that layout in you're server.

A proof from a CAD admin

Well, I don't know if you want to go on with lying but I don't care anymore.

you should tell me what admin that was
Quote from profike :Did nuttyneb tell you he got banned for that? lol
the reason why nutty neb got banned was that he really went crazy and lost his mind in a discussion, and he permbanned everyone that ws online on the server...

I wonder who caused him to do that? Certainly not Simon or Techno...
Plus no, I know he didn't get banned for that. I'm just taking that from this post from the old forum.

/unban all on CAD
(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG