The online racing simulator
The General NFL Discussion Thread
(106 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Scott, Box Lacrosse cross checking is the only legal check (bodychecking is borderline), Slashing is legal so long as it's only on the stick, but technically any body shots = penalty.

Mike, I got allowed to ref the 12 yearold girls this year! MOVING UP YEAH!

I play field. Remember? Box is for savages :P
Then from my understanding, CC'ing is illegal and Slashing is the only legal check.
I'll ask the oracle.

7am phone calls ftw
Quote from (-Mark-) :

Im hoping for the saints, being a saints fan :P, i just hope the defense can hold up, as they have an awesome offence
I think its a little too early to say anything yet, but i think the chargers might make it, although with LT on the decline, im not too sure.

I think the vikings could have a deep play-off run, especally with AP.

I know its a huge bump BUUUUUUUT

Seeing as it is the play-offs, i thought i would revived this.

Also, my prediction is looking good

All three teams are in the play-offs
Quote from (-Mark-) :I know its a huge bump BUUUUUUUT

Seeing as it is the play-offs, i thought i would revived this.

Also, my prediction is looking good

All three teams are in the play-offs

I was thinking of bumping this myself as you said it is the play-offs.

Well my team are out, they got owned by the Baltimore Ravens in the last round. The Saints played really good tonight and i have to say look very strong for there next game. They have a great offense but have a weak defense i would say. Right now the Ravens are playing the Colts and am tipping the Colts for this game. I think Manning is just to good (and hurts a lot saying that being a Patriot's fan) Tomorrow night is going to be gooood again. With the Vikings are playing the Cowboys. So hope the Cowboys win that game, i just don't like Brett Farve at all. Then the later game that night is the Jet's against the Chargers at Chargers with big LT playing i hope. What a great player but tbh i can't see Chargers doing well in this game. Jets look strong.

Am not to bothered who wins the Superbowl this year as long as it ain't the Vikings or the Colts. Damm Patriots have to be out

Oh well am off now to watch the rest of this game. Good times this
As long either Minnesota or New Orleans gets through to the Super Bowl I'm happy. And of course I'm rooting for one of them to win it all.

I hate Dallas. period. Even more now that Roy Williams is there.

I'm still rooting for the Lions to win, but that seems like a long shot at this point. not even the Super Bowl, just a .500 season would be a miracle, and I would be in heaven.
I want the Cards or Saints or Vikings to win it
Saints FTW!

Go Saints!!
I have a suspicion Favre may win it all.....

But WTH was with the officials in the Green Bay game? They missed a blatant facemask flag on that last play. And blew a few other penalties too

Gah. Back to SEC and Pac-10 (but hey they aren't blameless either) football for me....bring on the 2010 college season!

EDIT: Watching 2007 Fiesta Bowl and AP highlights. Man he was a BEAST for OU
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I have a suspicion Favre may win it all.....

But WTH was with the officials in the Green Bay game? They missed a blatant facemask flag on that last play. And blew a few other penalties too

Gah. Back to SEC and Pac-10 (but hey they aren't blameless either) football for me....bring on the 2010 college season!

EDIT: Watching 2007 Fiesta Bowl and AP highlights. Man he was a BEAST for OU

The College season is over, they just played the last Bowl games a few weeks ago.

Also shame the Falcons arent in the playoff
But go the Vikings Saints or Cards. Best teams in the playoffs to be honest or the outside chance the Ravens.
Gonna be Saints-Colts in the superbowl and the Saints are gonna take it. That's my bet.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Gonna be Saints-Colts in the superbowl and the Saints are gonna take it. That's my bet.

Damn right the saints gonna take it :P

Its gonna be hard againts the Vikings, but i think we can out-score them

I think the Jets-Colts game will be alot like the Jets-Chargers game, a close contest, and althought i would like the jets to win, its hard to look past Manning and the colts
Colts will out-score the Jets easily IMO. The Vikings and Saints I am not too sure about, I think I am going to go with the Vikings in this one. They have a better defense that might be able to disrupt Brees and the running game.

I'm just hoping they are some good/close games!
Quote from PMD9409 :Colts will out-score the Jets easily IMO. The Vikings and Saints I am not too sure about, I think I am going to go with the Vikings in this one. They have a better defense that might be able to disrupt Brees and the running game.

I'm just hoping they are some good/close games!

If the Saints can score first and hold off the queens' offence on the next drive they'll win.

If the Saints make it to the SB, they'll take it. They're due one anyway.
Quote from TagForce :If the Saints can score first and hold off the queens' offence on the next drive they'll win.

If the Saints make it to the SB, they'll take it. They're due one anyway.

Stop stalking me!

Tis true though, if the Saints get any type of lead I'm afraid it'll be over.
Reggie Bush was looking damn good on Saturday...
Astro, I know that :P I was wanting the Tide to win as a close friend's a true orange Longhorn. Boy did I rub it in afterwards

But yea, I think the Vikes have the running game covered with AP, and Favre's a pretty good QB

I think the Cards can spring a few tricks to
AP ain't had shit for the last few months.
Am i the only one hoping for a colts upset against the Jets?
Im praying Sanchez has a great game and upsets them, just because i like to be different. They just need me on the team, for some epic CB work and massive intercept returns
Im impartial towards Vikings Vs Saints.
But its amazing that Farve walks into the Vikings and there season just turns around. He really is the man.

Im more amazed theres more Europeans comments in this thread VS Americans tbh, its just odd.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :AP ain't had shit for the last few months.

True but he has a knack of springing surprises.

I hope the Colts lose
Quote from AstroBoy :Am i the only one hoping for a colts upset against the Jets?
Im praying Sanchez has a great game and upsets them, just because i like to be different. They just need me on the team, for some epic CB work and massive intercept returns
Im impartial towards Vikings Vs Saints.
But its amazing that Farve walks into the Vikings and there season just turns around. He really is the man.

Im more amazed theres more Europeans comments in this thread VS Americans tbh, its just odd.

Well, lots more Europeans here in general than Americans.
I am just liking how big American Football have grown in Britain alone. There was 5 teams last year playing in the Britain division. Now there is 15! this year. Its tripled. I think that's amazing and i can only see it growing.

But i have one question to the American fans on here. How do you feel about them taking games over too Wembley or maybe other venues in Europe? Like there is one game confirmed to be played in Wembley and they were hoping for this year. I think its amazing tbh.

Oh and saints to win
Quote from 1993weeman :
But i have one question to the American fans on here. How do you feel about them taking games over too Wembley or maybe other venues in Europe? Like there is one game confirmed to be played in Wembley and they were hoping for this year. I think its amazing tbh.

Oh and saints to win

Totally cool with me, though I wish they'd take a decent game over there for once.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Totally cool with me, though I wish they'd take a decent game over there for once.

Yeah, i went to the one last year to see my team Patriots. But it was so one sided i was slightly disapointed. I am planning to make the game this year which is the 49er's at home against the Broncos. Could be a closer game than last year
Well, the 49'ers were improving at the end of the season and the Broncos were getting worse, so yeah, it might be ok. I just hate to see them showing mediocre games to a potential new audience. Why not have the Colts and Pats play there or something?

The General NFL Discussion Thread
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG