The online racing simulator
Think Up a Witty 5-aside Footie Team Name
(55 posts, started )
A bunch of mates and myself are starting up a 5-aside team to play in a local Wednesday league. Thing is we need to give our team a name, and as it's quite a light-hearted league we need a witty / funny / clever name for our team but are struggling to think of one.

Any suggestions would be great, although don't just rip them off Google as we've already done that and haven't found many good ones.

Bit of material for you comics to work with - we go to a college that everyone calls Gabbot, live in a place called Burpham / Merrow, will be playing on astroturf at a place called Broadwater.

Go!

PS: We have to submit the team / team name tomorrow, so get thinking sharpish!
The Broad Burpbotters?

FWIW, my old 5-a-side team was called I'm Here Only Because My Computer Is Broken... F.C.
You live in Burpham, you don't need to come up with a funny name, someone already did it for you.

Edit: Five Go Mad In Burpham
Quote from Minimaxman :A bunch of mates and myself are starting up a 5-aside team to play in a local Wednesday league. Thing is we need to give our team a name, and as it's quite a light-hearted league we need a witty / funny / clever name for our team but are struggling to think of one.

Any suggestions would be great, although don't just rip them off Google as we've already done that and haven't found many good ones.

Bit of material for you comics to work with - we go to a college that everyone calls Gabbot, live in a place called Burpham / Merrow, will be playing on astroturf at a place called Broadwater.

Go!

Gabbot Broadburpham?

Lol Yuri, telling it as it is eh?
#5 - STF
Astroburphs.
high flying unicorns
#8 - Bean0
Piston Broke FC
FC Submarine. The Techno Vikings.
Gaburphrow FC?
  1. Alcohol United
  2. Gay Smurfs
Were only here because the Scirocco isn't releasd yet F.C.
Dave-The home of witty banter
#14 - 5haz
The Merry Men of Burpham
Quote from Highsider9 :Were only here because the Scirocco isn't releasd yet F.C.

/win

We're Only Here For The Beer F.C.
Angry Squirrels.
Gabbots Corner - We Keep Rollin' F.C
Inter yanan, say it aloud
Five Star ?

Most people on here are probably too young to get that.
FC Uranus
Quote from Fuse5 :FC Uranus

That's low even from you

" FC We couldn't come up with a decent name" ?
Where's My Ball(s)?
Mostly good suggestions, some not so much.

Thanks guys keep them coming. The shorter / catchier the better, and ideally a play on a real football team's name would be good.

So far, Inter Yanan is winning it for me
Name yourself after a famous F1 or GT livery. Jäger bombs or something Warsteiner Warriors or something
#25 - 5haz
Quote from gezmoor :Five Star ?

Most people on here are probably too young to get that.

Wheey, they were from my town.

(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG