The online racing simulator
Rsrbr10
(97 posts, started )
I can't remember what files were in the rsrbr10 package but I suppose they are all there. You're only missing a tiny bit - the actual game itself.
how do i get the mod started then i instaled it in a diferent folder to see what files i would get from the instal
Attached images
w.jpg
Install it to the same folder?
#79 - Uke
Hello all and sorry for this bumb.

I'm starting an event called "Gravel Rally 2010" Right now (14.00 GMT+1), it has 10 diffrent stages.
yeah, its brilliant . I'm having a strange problem though. Whenever I try to load the 09 C4 or Focus, it just hangs at the menu and nothing happens. A couple times, it would load but the car's wheels would be all pointing in different directions, making the car undriveable so anyone know how to fix this? I downloaded Update 02 and applied the new version of the A8 carpack but its still there
Anyone up some race?
We are few people from lfs.se and some from SR
yeah, I'm up for some online rallying. I've been getting used to the Focus. Name a time and place and I'm there
anyone know how to make it so the game lets you watch replays after the race?
I just got the 2010 mod but my controls are all mixed up. How do i invert my brake pedal slider & increase steering sensitivity?
so can i just download the whole game for free at that link in the first post? also do i download in sections or just 1 download?
No, it's only the addon for Richard Burns Rally
Okay I reinstaled RBR finally

Do I need both patches to get the RRBR10 working or just one?
ok, so is this a "rally simulator" or more arcade/"gamey"? if it's a simulator, how realistic is it? how many cars/track etc can you get and how much will it cost for me to buy the latest version?

thanks,

Oli
Its a full blown simulator. Its not something you will pick up and be fast at in a day. There is a lot to learn but its very, very good.
Realistic simulator

I got RSRBR10 working, but for some odd reason the 2009 WRC pack won't show up as installed or the Group B one
Quote from DevilDare :Its a full blown simulator. Its not something you will pick up and be fast at in a day. There is a lot to learn but its very, very good.

LFS styley you mean? might have to have a lookey for it, can u race others online? and is it like Dirt in that you can do rallycross, dakar rally and the like or is it just normal rallying (got nothing against it if it is )
It's focused on rallying only, as Dirt should have been too in my opinion! It's more nkpro "styley" if you ask me. Very hardcore sim, or was when it was first released compared to other sims at the time.
Still is

Can anyone suggest good addon tracks? I have RSRBR10 installed, with the complete addon packs and am after a few good stages
ok, so which actual game do i buy (amazon link please?), and then what addon do i download?

thanks
Richard Burns Rally

Then you download RSRBR10
Yep.

Rsrbr10
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG