The online racing simulator
ive struck a deal please help
(54 posts, started )
I just don't see the point. Like he wants to meet any of us... why bother him? He's just someone who likes to go fast.
Well, we're here on this forum because we like the same thing (except the cruisers and drifters). Surely most of us hold racing drivers of that calibre in high regard and with a lot of envy? I know I'll never be as good as he is, and hence I look up to him.

What is wrong with people, especially young people, having good role models to inspire them. Far far worse to consider Russell Brand or Katie Price as role models.
The advantage of "celebs" these days is that they're mostly reality stars so they get famous for doing sod all. And that inspires young people to think that sitting around benig chavvy scum and talking crap about people will somehow make them money.

While I'm not a hardcore racing fan like a lot of people on here, I admire the skill that's involved and would definitely like the chance to have a go at it and see how much destruction I could cause I much prefer rally driving and would've loved to just sit in the passenger seat with McRae driving, but obviously that's not likely to happen now.

Most of my idols growing up were musicians, but at least they got famous by having a marketable talent.

I love this forum. A question about motorhomes to biscuits to the state of celebrity, all within 30 posts. F*cking awesome
lol im not going to the show to see him i want to look at the motorsport vision part about u17 racing i would really like to do racing just need to pursuade my dad. i dont want to spend my life with just a job i spend time at school i really concentrate hell i dont even go out when i get home most of the time i stay in and sometimes do coursework at home
I'm pretty sure there's very few people I idolize in any way. There's things I want to do, but going "OMG I WANT TO BE MICHAEL SCHUMACHER WHEN I GROW UP" is stupid. Better to set goals and achievements to accomplish, rather than being a carbon copy of someone.
i dont want to be like michael schumacer i know i will never be as good as these i just want to race i dont care if i dont win i just love cars
There is a difference between "OMG I want to be Schumacher when I grow up" and "I'd like to live my life with the same ideology for perfection, dedication and commitment that Schumacher needed to succeed at the level he did".

Role models aren't about wanting to BE that person (unless you're an idiot )
ah well ****ed up my life anyway not applied to any college yet because what id usually call "friends" always **** off then a few days later they say they went for application form they never inform me of anything and i never get told anything
#34 - Jakg
Quote from brt900 :ah well ****ed up my life anyway not applied to any college yet because what id usually call "friends" always **** off then a few days later they say they went for application form they never inform me of anything and i never get told anything

No offence but sometimes you have to take an initiative - your friends aren't your Mum you know
Quote from brt900 :ah well ****ed up my life anyway not applied to any college yet because what id usually call "friends" always **** off then a few days later they say they went for application form they never inform me of anything and i never get told anything

You don't need your friends to apply for college. LOL.

That is quite a daft reason for not applying for college...the best friends I have I made at college.
What the hell?

You are going to do what your friends do?

For petes sake, its further education that your life will very much depend on we are talking about, its time you grew up and started thinking for yourself and not going by what your "friends" do.....
just that normally my friends get the info of deadlines before me and they just never talk to me anymore
Quote from brt900 :just that normally my friends get the info of deadlines before me and they just never talk to me anymore

Oh lord.
You need new friends I reckon.

That's what I did, ditched my old friends and made new ones at college. Mostly a good idea I think.
#41 - wild
For crying out loud, who cares if you did or did not get informed by your friends if the college were accepting the applications or not.

I'm pretty much sure you have the internet at your house, you could have done a quick google search and found when they were accepting the applications. Then apply, you don't need people to hold your hand all the way though your bleeding life! /rant over
What were you going to study at college Paul?
ict, computing maybe drama maybe a science or english or even photography
haha wide choice, I myself am in the dilemma of whether to go to college and study either 'motor vehicle maintenance level 3' or 'autosport course' or go to sixth form and study physics, ict, psychology and history, gives myself alot of options imo, because i know who i would like to be, and what i would like to be doing, but for that to happen well.....
why what do you want to be i would really like to study motor vehicle or motorsport but only one college nearby that does it
I'd like to be working on racing cars, mechanical or technical, but i doubt it will happen ;p
#47 - wild
Quote from jakeeatworld :I'd like to be working on racing cars, mechanical or technical, but i doubt it will happen ;p

Never doubt your goals, if that's what you want as your goal then go for it. No point saying it's not going to happen because chances are when you think like that it's not going to .. So think on the positive side!
my dads said if weather is good then were going so yipee
College & university is just a way of making money out of people who havnt earnt any yet.

Jammy Dodgers are the ultimate biscuit.

Jenson Button is too hairy to be a role model.
hes a world champion i think that makes him an ok role model but he isnt my role model

ive struck a deal please help
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG