The online racing simulator
ive struck a deal please help
(54 posts, started )
hi,
ive struck a deal with my dad and he said he will take me to autosport show on saturday if i get him a list of all (or most) motorhome manufacters please help me
Piece of cake.
Howzat!

What do I get out of this deal?
thats not all but it is most i know its missing fiat etc
Quote from brt900 :thats not all but it is most i know its missing fiat etc

Fiat make the cab, motor and drivetrain. Those companies listed make the campervan bit. That list has every one I know of.
i remeber going to a motorhome shop and i saw fiats and some volkswagens
Quote from brt900 :i remeber going to a motorhome shop and i saw fiats and some volkswagens

Yes, as I just said, that is the manufacturer of the CAB. Not the actual living area.
Attached images
motivatored6138ca8ad83b447e7c12977142c2d1865d674b.jpg
Well Fiat don't manufacture motorhomes. They make vans which other companies convert into motorhomes.
If you want the chassis manufacturers, then you've got Fiat, Ford, Talbot, Chevrolet, Dodge - pretty much anyone that makes large goods carrying vehicles or similar vehicles, or those based on large ladder chassis...

But as has been said, they don't make the caravan part.
Do I win a prize then? A free car maybe? A lifetime's supply of Meguiar's cleaning products? A Jammie Dodger?
how about knowing that you may of let a boy go to a car show and meet jenson button
Quote from brt900 :how about knowing that you may of let a boy go to a car show and meet jenson button

Take him along. That'll do the trick I bet.
im not ggoing london (6 hour drive) then going all way to nec
Quote from brt900 :im not ggoing london (6 hour drive) then going all way to nec

There's gratitude for you
I suppose he could paypal you the money for the ticket. Dajmin would, of course, have to promise to go to the show, rather than just pocket the money.

But as he has suggest Jammy Dodgers as a prize, why not send him some of them? You can never hate someone once they've sent you Jammy Dodgers.
Jammie Dodgers aren't a biscuit I normally think about when I imagine the ones I really like. But the other day I had to eat one to stave off hypoglycemia and I began to appreciate them again. Jaffa Cakes and Caramel Logs are still the pinnacle of biscuits though.
****, I'm going to get some Jaffa's on my lunch break today. Finally, a perfect opportunity to go to that freaking store!

Also, yeah... I'd save the effort, nobody wants to meet Jensen Button.
alan mcnish and stig (the rally driver) is there along with some bdc guys
Who?!
Quote from Dajmin :Jaffa Cakes and Caramel Logs are still the pinnacle of biscuits though.

Jaffa cakes are not technically biscuits. They are classified as cakes (and therefore you don't pay VAT on them, but you would if they were chocolate covered biscuits). VAT is not paid on plain biscuits.

Useless info over.
Like Pringles not being crisps until recently.

The hint is in the name, but you'd eat them when you'd normally eat a biscuit. Not like you'd say to someone "I got you a cake for your birthday" and stick a candle in one
Just read on BTCC that there is a sim of Bamboo's Engineering Team's Chevrolet Lacetti driven by Harry Vaulkhard there for peeps to have a go on.

Looks very fun
Try not to fail too hard paul
They're just good, and possibly bad enough for me to kill me...

bit hard for me not too fail
Quote from dawesdust_12 :nobody wants to meet Jensen Button.

Why not? I'd rather meet him than you, to be honest (not that you're not lovely in real life, but you're not exactly on the same league as an F1 world champion etc etc).

Might as well meet him now before he becomes a dull, thoughtless media-machine like Hatemelol.

(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG